PDA

View Full Version : Possibility to introduce red sunglass to summer event???

Mezderak
06-07-2019, 04:07 AM
If there is a summer event red sunglasses/mask would be best introduce during this fit and suits well with the theme!! Was a Crown first tweaking the code or name swapping it/coding it since it did go from red glasses to a crown? A possibility??? Cinco!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Uptosts
06-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Or bringing new colors of glassmasks as well on summer event because so much requests. Very grateful, cinco plz introduce new colors e.e
Anyways, looking forward for beach event! Much excited for next update hopefully very soon. 😊😊

mascotmullah
06-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Or bringing new colors of glassmasks as well on summer event because so much requests. Very grateful, cinco plz introduce new colors e.e
Anyways, looking forward for beach event! Much excited for next update hopefully very soon. [emoji4][emoji4]Tbh the only requested glassmask which we don't have is the red one so idk which other glassmasks you've seen that have been requested for ..personally I like the black,royal and blue but the pink is ugly lol .the red is kinda vintage which is why we all want it brought back but other colours ? I don't see people getting them if they come as plat items from a vendor or even if they're drops they won't be valued much cause most people won't like to use it ..bottom line though is : we need red glassmask and none other [emoji18]

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Uptosts
06-08-2019, 05:37 AM
Tbh the only requested glassmask which we don't have is the red one so idk which other glassmasks you've seen that have been requested for ..personally I like the black,royal and blue but the pink is ugly lol .the red is kinda vintage which is why we all want it brought back but other colours ? I don't see people getting them if they come as plat items from a vendor or even if they're drops they won't be valued much cause most people won't like to use it ..bottom line though is : we need red glassmask and none other [emoji18]

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
Omg relax, was Just a "General Discussion".
😛 😛 ✌ ^^