PDA

View Full Version : wat do u want for new map

goon
12-12-2011, 04:11 PM
well i was just wondering wat my fellow sl players want from new map and also weapons, gear..............

Deathpunch
12-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I hope that on Valaria 2 we get a TON of type VIII flashguns. I didn't get enough type VII's from sy2.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

Ardon
12-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Better looking gear than the coms.
Miner's luck gone
lvl based drop rates gone

Acyer
12-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Better looking gear than the coms.
Miner's luck gone
lvl based drop rates gone

all of the above....and PINK cannons for petes sake!!!!!

Deathsminion
12-12-2011, 04:53 PM
I would like a bike and a remote control car and ummmm a new ps3 game :D

oh wait your not santa :0

On a serious note.... I would like a pink set but with a stupidly low drop rate like far lower than the current pinks. Then i can get one and sell it for millions :D

Elf-Orc-Naga
12-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Samurai temple

Snakespeare
12-12-2011, 06:01 PM
A boss you can rush... j/k

How about armor that isn't grey or brown... the silvery blue look was cooler. And bigger, better holographics on the armor, like the old purple 30 ops stuff. None of this little green flames shooting from the seams business. I want to look grand standing on the concourse, and I want compliments like "you look awesome" not "ugh, is that the new level cap armor?". I want to be stunning, or at least have a stunning look to strive for even if I never get the best gear.

Deathpunch
12-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Please, STS, no more poo armor! Make the armor pretty and shiny and high tech looking!

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

Hiei
12-12-2011, 09:30 PM
A really cool looking Op vanity helm. Cool looking pets and armor.

Killerade
12-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I want mini bosses and a campaign that is also pvp like split up the five people but then again can't have everything in this world

Kakatoa91
12-13-2011, 06:01 AM
Well... would not mind having other pink part gears... the pinks from sloucho are gettin rusty and dusty...

Slant
12-13-2011, 06:03 AM
pink set? y u no wan blue set? pinks are like level locked lame

Challa
12-13-2011, 06:23 AM
I want my armor design to be used for new op set. And ability to fly spaceships :P

MYNISTA
12-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Hover boards. Marty Mcfly style.

Garvhoz
12-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Hover boards. Marty Mcfly style.

Yeah Back to the future part II

A different threat besides robots, humans, and vular maybe some aliens

akfury
12-14-2011, 03:04 AM
A guild dungeon that had a insane hard boss that took like 10-20 guild mates to kill but great loot from it

Anishavie
12-14-2011, 03:06 AM
entire class specific vanity armor sets

Fatpigwarrior
12-14-2011, 04:07 AM
Samurai temple

Elf samurai... Is it as good as a pig samurai?

Kahlua
12-14-2011, 06:40 AM
I hope that on Valaria 2 we get a TON of type VIII flashguns. I didn't get enough type VII's from sy2.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D
LOL really, no one else laughed at this?

Cahaun
12-14-2011, 07:04 AM

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D
I did :D

Lazaras
12-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Because this game reminds e so much of Phantas Star Online.

I want a few armor sets that are.. .well one off's of the offered looks from there. Something inspired by the CASTs and the Ranger class wouldn't look out of place here.

Then again I'd also kinda like vanaty armor that lets me run around looking like the Droid (y'know, big green guys that handed out jetpacks.) Not gonna happen since gotta have an easy visual for telling devs apart.

Would kinda like to echo the 'please no more brown armor'

StompArtist
12-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Random generating holo walls. Basically the path to the boss changes with every instance with greenish semi transparent walls on a huge rectangular map. :D

Kakatoa91
12-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Would kinda like to echo the 'please no more brown armor'

Lol yea I guess the next armors wont be that bad... pampers armor... strange brown liquid running around armor... green gas farting out of armor... :p

Im sure engi and com will have nice stuffs next. :)

Lazaras
12-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Kakatoa?

No heals for you! ;)

Seriously though. We need a little bit more class differentiation going on. Hard to tell at a glance who's what (at least if you're not using your class spec weapon.)

BodMaster
12-14-2011, 01:23 PM

We all most probably did but couldnt be bovad to post, "LOL" :p

Haha Mynista you finally got to shout out your BttF Hover board idea ;) wooop

Then again I'd also kinda like vanaty armor that lets me run around looking like the Droid (y'know, big green guys that handed out jetpacks.) Not gonna happen since gotta have an easy visual for telling devs apart.

They already have these in PL from a competition (3-4 I believe), when one of the events came to PL these came out of the wood works trying to confuse us :p

MYNISTA
12-14-2011, 01:45 PM
We all most probably did but couldnt be bovad to post, "LOL" :p

Haha Mynista you finally got to shout out your BttF Hover board idea ;) wooop

They already have these in PL from a competition (3-4 I believe), when one of the events came to PL these came out of the wood works trying to confuse us :p

Ha ha! Yeah bro! I really want a Hover Board in this game!!!!! Lol.

Asavadale
12-14-2011, 11:44 PM
NEW ARMOR FOR THE COMMS!! The lvl 30 armor was BEAST!! But the 35 armor looks like troll armor.

Robsta
12-15-2011, 12:03 AM
For the new map I hope it is more like numa complete with a new base as well. U can pretty much run and gun sloucho and shipyard. It would be nice for some strategery again instead of just annoying mines and sandbags... Parlor tricks. Pfft

Deathpunch
12-15-2011, 12:20 AM

Thank you, madam! *bows* I salute your taste in comedy! :D

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

flashbackflip
12-15-2011, 04:54 AM

I am still rolling on the floor!

Best joke so far)

Seriously, i hope the day of actually flying spaceships is coming... Maybe not in this expansion, but it's coming

Also - good pink armor would b nice. And i mean 'good' as Vular Squashers were just laughable

Gameplay - i hope it will differ. STS already showed us that they r quite cool in this type diversity, as every level now needs its own tactics, so i hope they will surprize us again!