PDA

View Full Version : Nerf that aegis !!

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 03:15 AM
The ebon aegis is making wars require no skill to win in pvp , how is it fair that we have to take down their 15k armor and 18k hp and they have juggernaut and proc to where you cant hit them every 5 seconds like really? Also when is the last time you've seen a mage kill a war , so broken . Also wars can get so op they are literally unstoppable I saw a war the other day with 21k armor 18k hp and 6.4k dps and 4.9k dmg , that's insane .... please nerf something about the aegis , the proc chance , reflect dmg something, you already nerfed sorcerer and rogue ebon more than war by proxy with that reflect only max hp thing , then you recently buffed sorcerer ebons so rogues are now so nerfed in pvp, please devs read this and consider it thank you .

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 03:18 AM
The ebon aegis is making wars require no skill to win in pvp , how is it fair that we have to take down their 15k armor and 18k hp and they have juggernaut and proc to where you cant hit them every 5 seconds like really? Also when is the last time you've seen a mage kill a war , so broken . Also wars can get so op they are literally unstoppable I saw a war the other day with 21k armor 18k hp and 6.4k dps and 4.9k dmg , that's insane .... please nerf something about the aegis , the proc chance , reflect dmg something, you already nerfed sorcerer and rogue ebon more than war by proxy with that reflect only max hp thing , then you recently buffed sorcerer ebons so rogues are now so nerfed in pvp, please devs read this and consider it thank you .lol. Idk 20k armor? Only if they are in fasterfang maps and the stats is not the problem or the war you saw.. The problem is only the proc of ebon aegis, yes is op and all knows sts prefer warriors xD like glint aegis for farm or taint weapons for pvp when was usefull and other things

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 03:26 AM
But we can both agree that wars dont need much skill anymore ... but yea ebon aegis and sorc ebons both proc way more than rogue

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 03:33 AM
But we can both agree that wars dont need much skill anymore ... but yea ebon aegis and sorc ebons both proc way more than rogueIdk if it's like before but the roges depend on the damage they do and how they play and almost always nerf the proc of weapons for roge or what has been these last caps

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 03:48 AM
The worst part is to stand a chance at killing a high stat war I would have to either buy a duplicate of all my gear or reawake all mine to dex because I'm awakened for rogue vs rogue full armor

Tookyo
06-08-2019, 03:52 AM
+1 that ebon aegis is killing pvp

Spooked
06-08-2019, 04:16 AM
+1 but then again rogues with 15k dps and whatever amount of armor are also way too OP compared to what mages make happen these days

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
06-08-2019, 04:33 AM
This is what happens when rog doesn’t dominate pvp.. they cry?
Rogs go around with 10k armor 10k health and 8-9k+ dps.. they do 20k damage with one aimed shot.. that’s fair?
Rogs can at least kill other rogs and mages, in this meta mages can’t kill rog, mage or war.. mage almost always dies to rog
And mage vs mage is tie and mage vs war is also tie......

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 04:34 AM
Yea the only select rogues with that much dps have Enhanced awakes on gear when you could get 5 percent all stats on a single weapon slot and 4 percent dex on a single armor slot +1 that also killed pvp

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 04:38 AM
nope this is what happens when all the skill is removed in wars and they still win , and yes actually it is fair because it's our earned armor , I can garuntee that without the ebon aegis reflect pvp would be much better off , also didnt ask for criticism, it's not welcome here sorry ^-^

Flamesofanger
06-08-2019, 04:39 AM
lol. Idk 20k armor? Only if they are in fasterfang maps and the stats is not the problem or the war you saw.. The problem is only the proc of ebon aegis, yes is op and all knows sts prefer warriors xD like glint aegis for farm or taint weapons for pvp when was usefull and other things

Glint aegis is barely good It is only useful for clearing (Groups) of mobs & helps us warriors become less useless. Mobs are just decoys not even the meat and bones of the dungeon.

But bosses are the big deal. They give the big fat valuable juicy loot. So i rather switch to dusk claymore/dreamscape/nightmare shield/terror blade/ebon glade/ebon aegis/spirit sword & shield to try and do some damage to the bosses.

One of the developer's even confirmed warriors are the most least used class. Wanna know why? Because we barely do damage, unless you are extremely rich.

.Glint aegis is cheap & convenient, helps sweep (Groups) of mobs only. If you try to fight just 1-3 mobs with that aegis you do barely any damage. And if you try to fight a boss with glint aegis, it feels like poking a bear with a tooth pick. I am dead serious. (Low level bosses & mobs are naturally weak, we're talking of high level content)

The glint aegis is as fair and balanced like Flame staff & Immortal staff.

There is a reason the ebon rogue daggers was worth, 99,999,999 Gold coins. Because it has a reflection proc effect + with the already DPS/DMG dominant rogue class.

.And on the topic of the Ebon aegis, staff, daggers. Honestly, any MMORPG that implements weapons with (Damage Reflection) is a tricky situation for PvP Communities. Just my 2 cents.

.And yes, i agree. The ebon aegis shouldn't be 1 shotting players in PvP Zones. It should reduce a proportional amount of health points.
To 1 shot players in PvP is a whole different story, but to appropriately make the opposing team stand on the tip of their toes is an other story.

If it wasn't for terror blade & glint aegis. Rogues & mages will continuously keep leaving maps that warriors enter. And even shame/block the warriors for even existing.

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 04:41 AM
Very well thought out flames I agree , on another note the aegis was also worth max gold:p at one time or another

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 04:52 AM
Also we are forgetting the point wars are supposed to have high hp and armor base, rogues high damage low hp , armor , mages are meant to have damage slightly better than war , decent hp and a sheild to cope when fighting rogues

Decide
06-08-2019, 04:53 AM
Tank need kill also, imagine 1 match tdm with only 20 kills by rogue.. ? This is balance, other side can have tank too isn't.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 04:56 AM
I'm not saying it was completely balanced before all I'm saying is making wars pretty much invincible isn't the way to go

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 04:58 AM
My reason is that we have high dps , and we have to work hard for high armor tanks 1 shot now and have double hp and armor

Decide
06-08-2019, 05:20 AM
What pvp made for ? So any reason for tank user on cap lvl atm play pvp like 1 hours to get a few kills ?
And do we complain when they released awaken , that make rog a beast hard to defeat on pvp before ?

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 05:32 AM
The truth is nobody was really meant to dominate pvp , shouldn't have been rogue in the beginning, shouldn't be war now , I'm not criticizing the ebon user just the aegis itself, tbh I would use it too if i had a 71 war but cant we all just agree that it's a little overpowered?

ismelly.al
06-08-2019, 05:34 AM
I saw war used ebon aegis in ctf he died because the rogue his enemy using strategy,fighting war with ebon aegis need strategy dont hit when it proc

Sent from my Telpad Dual S using Tapatalk

will0
06-08-2019, 05:37 AM
it is a known fact aegis is op ... stop pvping ...

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 05:45 AM
I'm not going to stop pvping because I'm not a salty little kid , why would you recommend that ? Seriously

arcanefid
06-08-2019, 05:59 AM
The worst part is to stand a chance at killing a high stat war I would have to either buy a duplicate of all my gear or reawake all mine to dex because I'm awakened for rogue vs rogue full armor

There's your problem.

By the way, if Warriors are not required to be skillful to use the Ebon Aegis, then what sort of skills are Rogues supposed to have if they can just spam attacks and dominate?

At least a Warrior is expected to stay alive and endure Rogue arrows until their poor weapon procs. :P [then a good rogue will stop attacking and not get themselves killed]

slaaayerrr
06-08-2019, 05:59 AM
I'm not going to stop pvping because I'm not a salty little kid , why would you recommend that ? Seriously

just come 47/63 till next expansion, maybe sts will have time to test and remove all reflects from pvp

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 06:05 AM
Theres alot more skill than that you have to know what attacks to charge me personally I start off with a nox bolt 1 tap charged aim then uncharged shadow

arcanefid
06-08-2019, 06:05 AM
Theres alot more skill than that you have to know what attacks to charge me personally I start off with a nox bolt 1 tap charged aim then uncharged shadow

That's quite the rocket science if you ask me.

Intelligents
06-08-2019, 06:09 AM
Before ebon aegis in game war not crying because rogue dominate pvp now rogue want to nerf war cause they dont win all time but for me ebon aegis make good balance for pvp btw if u want easy kill war with ebon aegis dont hit him during ebon proc :)

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 06:09 AM
Better than 1 shotting rogue every time without doing anything extra

arcanefid
06-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Better than 1 shotting rogue every time without doing anything extra

I understand the frustration, but I believe you should think "how is it possible that a warrior is killing me without doing anything?", "maybe it's ME who is killing myself?"

Then you can find a solution to the problem.

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 06:15 AM
Yes I'm aware of this it just procs too frequently

slaaayerrr
06-08-2019, 06:27 AM
I understand the frustration, but I believe you should think "how is it possible that a warrior is killing me without doing anything?", "maybe it's ME who is killing myself?"

Then you can find a solution to the problem.
yes its not hard to kill warrior who using only aegis, just need some good gears and dont make mistakes

but maybe u can explain how to kill warrior who getting proc from aegis, then swapping to ebon sword + full str set (reflect from aegis doesnt dissapear), sword proc reducing damage + strongest DoT based on warr's dmg and ignoring armor + slow (and all this time he still have proc from aegis), rogue just staying and using healpacks (if not failed because rogue cant even use razor because of warr's reflect). When his proc from aegis gone, he again equip aegis and getting reflect, and ... all same, how much cd of warrior's reflect? 6-8 seconds? lol, imagine now what happenning in clashes. any tactics for rogue? just wait for enemy rogue and farm it, but is it how pvp supposed to be? dont forget its just mobile game, and in clashes rogues cant even see who from warriors got reflect ally or enemy, with AA like cotton - makes harder to understand when his reflect gone, reflect can appear even while my aimed already casted.
its about all reflects, even when i playing 1v1 vs rogue, someone from us getting proc 1st and it gives big advantage

just wanna offer to devs to play their game sometimes and test hows it going...

Decide
06-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Now see the fact, every getting in tdm theres so many food allready called war :")

arcanefid
06-08-2019, 06:54 AM
yes its not hard to kill warrior who using only aegis, just need some good gears and dont make mistakes

but maybe u can explain how to kill warrior who getting proc from aegis, then swapping to ebon sword + full str set (reflect from aegis doesnt dissapear), sword proc reducing damage + strongest DoT based on warr's dmg and ignoring armor + slow (and all this time he still have proc from aegis), rogue just staying and using healpacks (if not failed because rogue cant even use razor because of warr's reflect). When his proc from aegis gone, he again equip aegis and getting reflect, and ... all same, how much cd of warrior's reflect? 6-8 seconds? lol, imagine now what happenning in clashes. any tactics for rogue? just wait for enemy rogue and farm it, but is it how pvp supposed to be? dont forget its just mobile game, and in clashes rogues cant even see who from warriors got reflect ally or enemy, with AA like cotton - makes harder to understand when his reflect gone, reflect can appear even while my aimed already casted.
its about all reflects, even when i playing 1v1 vs rogue, someone from us getting proc 1st and it gives big advantage

just wanna offer to devs to play their game sometimes and test hows it going...

The proc overlapping has been happening since the game existed and I'm sure we've all been abusing that thing for years in one way or another. :P Maybe STS should try and fix that? But I wonder why none of us has reported that before? Maybe it's because we secretly like it? :P

Anyway, I don't even PvP, and I'm not really here to defend the Ebon Aegis proc, I just pop up in these threads because I don't like how Rogues complain that "they can't kill everyone like they used to".

You see Insanity, the creator of this thread, claims that he has built his Rogue specifically to fight other Rogues, but has still chosen to make a thread and complain how he cannot kill Warriors too. That's my problem with these people.

slaaayerrr
06-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Maybe it's because we secretly like it? :P

because it wasnt affecting things so much before... all procs was weak or balanced in pvp (compared to current procs)

ilmercenario
06-08-2019, 07:11 AM
I agree ebon aegis reflect its way too op, sts should reduce the reflect of that weap of 50% or maybe more. The problem its not when u vs a war with aegis, because in vs its not much toxic just need wait for proc to end. Problem is in clashes u cant know if its ur tank who proc or enemy, also tanks stack its the most toxic thing, thus what happen when a weap proc its way too op class stack ... so i want a nerf of the dmg reflect of atpeast 50%. In the other hand im going to explain why "sts prefer war". No sts dont prefer war, war get op procs because war suck and they try to make it better with good procs, why rog dont have op proc? Because rogue alrdy too op? Rog dont need proc its way too op without proc get a full geared tank at 40%hp with one combo. I think that sts trying to help wars weakness in tue wrong way. A op weap proc not the solution to compensate war sucks, there is needed a class buff and a weap proc nerf thats how i see it.

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 07:16 AM
But that seems to distract you from the fact ebon aegis is still way too op...

Browdy666
06-08-2019, 07:20 AM
I agree ebon aegis reflect its way too op, sts should reduce the reflect of that weap of 50% or maybe more. The problem its not when u vs a war with aegis, because in vs its not much toxic just need wait for proc to end. Problem is in clashes u cant know if its ur tank who proc or enemy, also tanks stack its the most toxic thing, thus what happen when a weap proc its way too op class stack ... so i want a nerf of the dmg reflect of atpeast 50%. In the other hand im going to explain why "sts prefer war". No sts dont prefer war, war get op procs because war suck and they try to make it better with good procs, why rog dont have op proc? Because rogue alrdy too op? Rog dont need proc its way too op without proc get a full geared tank at 40%hp with one combo. I think that sts trying to help wars weakness in tue wrong way. A op weap proc not the solution to compensate war sucks, there is needed a class buff and a weap proc nerf thats how i see it.

Problem is that there is no limits on classes. So nab warriors stacking to gain "easy" profit. Aegis proc is not so op(instead of hotbars+ebon sword). For example I guess you know who is Gear ;) Also i think that proc should be more visible. With hcotton shield its difficult to understand where is proc and where is shield in tdm. People will complaining anyway about something(mostly rogues like Owl said). By the way for the current state warrior is useful in pve only with tb or ebon aegis. Because the whole pve now based on how fast you will kill. . .

arcanefid
06-08-2019, 07:21 AM

Agreed. The root of class imbalance, and especially in PvP, is in their core skills and stats. Making OP procs for one class to balance them is like trying to fix a broken wall with a new paint.

PatD
06-08-2019, 08:27 AM
For the first time warrior can finally get some kills in pvp and all are crying, come on!! You talk about skill, if u get kill by it, then its because you dont have the “skill” to stop attacking when it proc! Stop spam attack, look what you are doing and you won’t get kill by it, simple as that.

As for war who are taking defence of those cryer just because u don’t put the effort to buy that weapon, you really are disapointing people...

This weapon have already been nerfed in the past, please don’t touch it, it work perfectly fine

Well, this is my 2 cents thank you

InsanitrisesAL
06-08-2019, 08:39 AM
Wow what a comparison well said XD

avaunt
06-08-2019, 09:28 AM
ebon aegis helps alot in pve tho like a lot, i agree with the pvp nerf for aegis but i dont wan em to nerf aegis in pve xd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-08-2019, 10:01 AM
ebon aegis helps alot in pve tho like a lot, i agree with the pvp nerf for aegis but i dont wan em to nerf aegis in pve xd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

There is no point in nerfing it. It was nerfed pretty hard once and people are still crying as if nothing happened. Chances are the same will happen again. The only result of another nerf would be making Warriors completely useless in PvE, and also useless in PvP. I don't see how that can be called a "fix", it would be more like making the Rogues happy.

If STS wants to balance things in PvP, they should consider other ways, such as a work around tank stacking and removing all the auras and everything else, including bugs. The Aegis proc is the last thing that needs to be "fixed".

Armani Boi
06-08-2019, 10:02 AM

Definitely agree with this, to lower the dmg on aegis proc!!

Perceval
06-08-2019, 10:09 AM
I think historically we all hate that a fix is never pvp specific when the problem is pvp. It's fixed everywhere, even where its unnecessary.

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Glint aegis is barely good It is only useful for clearing (Groups) of mobs & helps us warriors become less useless. Mobs are just decoys not even the meat and bones of the dungeon.

But bosses are the big deal. They give the big fat valuable juicy loot. So i rather switch to dusk claymore/dreamscape/nightmare shield/terror blade/ebon glade/ebon aegis/spirit sword & shield to try and do some damage to the bosses.

One of the developer's even confirmed warriors are the most least used class. Wanna know why? Because we barely do damage, unless you are extremely rich.

.Glint aegis is cheap & convenient, helps sweep (Groups) of mobs only. If you try to fight just 1-3 mobs with that aegis you do barely any damage. And if you try to fight a boss with glint aegis, it feels like poking a bear with a tooth pick. I am dead serious. (Low level bosses & mobs are naturally weak, we're talking of high level content)

The glint aegis is as fair and balanced like Flame staff & Immortal staff.

There is a reason the ebon rogue daggers was worth, 99,999,999 Gold coins. Because it has a reflection proc effect + with the already DPS/DMG dominant rogue class.

.And on the topic of the Ebon aegis, staff, daggers. Honestly, any MMORPG that implements weapons with (Damage Reflection) is a tricky situation for PvP Communities. Just my 2 cents.

.And yes, i agree. The ebon aegis shouldn't be 1 shotting players in PvP Zones. It should reduce a proportional amount of health points.
To 1 shot players in PvP is a whole different story, but to appropriately make the opposing team stand on the tip of their toes is an other story.

If it wasn't for terror blade & glint aegis. Rogues & mages will continuously keep leaving maps that warriors enter. And even shame/block the warriors for even existing.Ik about glint aegis i have warrior too, and yes is only for mobs

Intelligents
06-08-2019, 10:47 AM
How about rogue skill fast reload i think sts need nerf it too then :)

Grimcry
06-08-2019, 10:53 AM
All i gotta say is mages are basically useless in pvp atm

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 11:06 AM
How about rogue skill fast reload i think sts need nerf it too then :)

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant TapatalkWe are not talking about skills, we are talking about procs. And warriors have jugger-venge-heal, mages- shield and heals roges heal and all depends in damage

Intelligents
06-08-2019, 11:13 AM
We are not talking about skills, we are talking about procs. And warriors have jugger-venge-heal, mages- shield and heals roges heal and all depends in damage

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante TapatalkThat why no need to nerf something or all time someone will found something to nerf now war got change to kill on pvp. Btw if u pvp 41/50/63 no aegis so problem solved :)

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 11:15 AM
That why no need to nerf something or all time someone will found something to nerf now war got change to kill on pvp. Btw if u pvp 41/50/63 no aegis so problem solved :)

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant TapatalkIdc this is not my thread , im just asking my point.

Intelligents
06-08-2019, 11:18 AM
I ask my point too do not bother to get upset :)

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Funny

Jairus980
06-08-2019, 11:21 AM
The only way to balance PVP is fix that ignoring armor for all reflection proc but sad it's gonna cost in pve = back to useless war again.
:(

Mackleemoree
06-08-2019, 12:50 PM
It is too op REEEEEEE

Willl
06-08-2019, 01:39 PM
I understand warriors wanna kill now and infact they kill, but its very superficial read from some old great PVE players "you cry cause now warriors can kill in pvp". I dont know what could be the solution, but I just know that mages cant kill anymore warriors, it was basic for game balance mage > war.
It's pretty frustrating see a nab pve warrior with ebon aegis in pvp claiming to be op and that he can kill all mages only cause of a spamming a nornal attack, those kids really feels strong, need some fix to enlight those people xd. Same goes for war vs rogue, but still rogues in some cases can kill, mages definitely not.

Idk what could be the solution, maybe STS, you just recreate the same environment of lv 41 cap..it's really impossible play pvp this way.

Need to do something..lv 76 will not change anything people will keep use those weapons.

Please find a solution.

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 01:49 PM
I understand warriors wanna kill now and infact they kill, but its very superficial read from some old great PVE players "you cry cause now warriors can kill in pvp". I dont know what could be the solution, but I just know that mages cant kill anymore warriors, it was basic for game balance mage > war.
It's pretty frustrating see a nab pve warrior with ebon aegis in pvp claiming to be op and that he can kill all mages only cause of a spamming a nornal attack, those kids really feels strong, need some fix to enlight those people xd. Same goes for war vs rogue, but still rogues in some cases can kill, mages definitely not.

Idk what could be the solution, maybe STS, you just recreate the same environment of lv 41 cap..it's really impossible play pvp this way.

Need to do something..lv 76 will not change anything people will keep use those weapons.

Please find a solution.I agree with the warriors pve saying that

Encryptions
06-08-2019, 01:52 PM
No warrior I know of with an aegis has exceeded 3k dmg without elixirs, none exceed 19k hp, especially for sure have not exceeded 13-14k armor. Where do you see a warrior with 20k+ armor?
My stats completely maxed out with mire set and elixirs in this photo.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/a0f154cf811b5ded6e0ff2f0003a42f4.jpg

Willl
06-08-2019, 02:18 PM
I agree with the warriors pve saying that

And im sorry for you then...its what pvpers call get "cheap kills".
If you would be in tdm zone you should check how frustrating is see rogues who must leave zone cause oppo has 4 warriors and no dps so the rogue has nothing to kill.

Or a match with mages and warriors on both sides..the match will not end even in 2033.

Anyway i got nothing against pve warriors, they re also my friends, the bad part is when they reply rude, insult and claim to be op..surely not the case of the warriors who replied here, but still sucks read "cry cause warriors can kill" cause it s not that (at least for me) the problem.

Peace

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 02:40 PM
And im sorry for you then...its what pvpers call get "cheap kills".
If you would be in tdm zone you should check how frustrating is see rogues who must leave zone cause oppo has 4 warriors and no dps so the rogue has nothing to kill.

Or a match with mages and warriors on both sides..the match will not end even in 2033.

Anyway i got nothing against pve warriors, they re also my friends, the bad part is when they reply rude, insult and claim to be op..surely not the case of the warriors who replied here, but still sucks read "cry cause warriors can kill" cause it s not that (at least for me) the problem.

PeaceYep ik it, i saw with my mage in tdm a pve player joined and claimed pro lol.. XD peace out

Alghost
06-08-2019, 03:48 PM
No.

Don’t spam skills to kill a warrior with ebon aegis. Use your brain and stop attacking when the shield is up. Simple as that, all you rogues saying “warrior no skill get kill grrrrr”. spamming skills to get a kill is not skill either so... not sure why you rogues complain anyway. All rogues rule every pvp bracket. Level 10-29, level 41-55, 61-65. 66/56 is decently somewhat balanced. 71 is decently balanced as-well.

Lol, if a class were to complain, mages have all the right to complain since I haven't found a single bracket where they’re actually “good” (pvp wise).

Rogues: been dominating pvp since 2013”that’s fair”
Warriors: get 1-2 months of dominating pvp”NERFFF NERFF!!! Not fair!!! WTF!!! Rawr!!! Pvp unbalanced!!”

Lmao...
Please stop this nonsense and learn to adapt. Instead of begging someone to change it for you :/. Have a good day all!

Willl
06-08-2019, 04:55 PM
No.

Don’t spam skills to kill a warrior with ebon aegis. Use your brain and stop attacking when the shield is up. Simple as that, all you rogues saying “warrior no skill get kill grrrrr”. spamming skills to get a kill is not skill either so... not sure why you rogues complain anyway. All rogues rule every pvp bracket. Level 10-29, level 41-55, 61-65. 66/56 is decently somewhat balanced. 71 is decently balanced as-well.

Lol, if a class were to complain, mages have all the right to complain since I haven't found a single bracket where they’re actually “good” (pvp wise).

Rogues: been dominating pvp since 2013”that’s fair”
Warriors: get 1-2 months of dominating pvp”NERFFF NERFF!!! Not fair!!! WTF!!! Rawr!!! Pvp unbalanced!!”

Lmao...
Please stop this nonsense and learn to adapt. Instead of begging someone to change it for you :/. Have a good day all!

As mage, I was happy to be pvp mage at 41, I was ok at 46, at 56 things started to change, was hard vs rogues but possible to win, at 61 I enjoied pvp as mage not cause I could win but cause it was cheap and active xD. At 66 ok I cant kill rogues..but at least I can vs warriors!. At 71, mage ruuunn till you can xD jk..I m just a warrior woth short legs to cover who get kills when I make rogues hitting me, sad.

As war, I always enjoyed cover, at 46 i was happy to get some kills with dragon sword. At 61 I was still happy to pvp as cover cause lightbearer sword made me cover but also have enough damage to take some decent kills in a tdm match. Able to win rogues if skilled, hard to kill mages but possible. Pvp at 66 just cover (kill from tainted set bombs were funnier than damage reflection for matches but not in duel ofc). Pvp 71 didnt have the possibility to try it, but well I wouldnt be that exited to get lot of kills or make a wall of 4 damage reflection wars and click same button till other team goes out.

As rogue, it was balanced till the bows were the main pvp weapon..elondrian frost and glint bow at 46. When sts decided daggers had to rule, everything changed. A great rogue from now on can win all other classes till 71 where the rogue win 99/100 vs mages, in clashes I like burn my eyes to avoid to hit the warrior..cause I agree..it doesnt allow any rogue to spam attack..its nice if there is 1 or 2 wars...but what if the other team has just wars and mages?

Tbh I try adapt with all classes and dont complain during every level cap, but I must say mages touched the bottom XD they left us smurfs without even a weapon to duel! (Just need a decent brained roguento understand to not attack when reflection is on).

P.s. I liked when you shout "WTF, Rawr" hahah

Arrowloco
06-08-2019, 05:06 PM
And have warriors 100% useless in PvE maps? Heheh no thanks, i dont want to revert back to the "Leave warr" in arena days, i dont even play warr anymore because it sucks to boot. Slow, bulky feeling, and i can only imagine how the people who dished out mill after mill for it back before it dropped like candy would feel.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Fearrr
06-08-2019, 05:18 PM
No warrior I know of with an aegis has exceeded 3k dmg without elixirs, none exceed 19k hp, especially for sure have not exceeded 13-14k armor. Where do you see a warrior with 20k+ armor?
My stats completely maxed out with mire set and elixirs in this photo.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/a0f154cf811b5ded6e0ff2f0003a42f4.jpg

Hmm you sure about that? Because there is at least 4 Ebon Aegis Tanks who push 3K or more Damage no buffs. None exceed 19K HP lol? I have seen you before in Ex.Camp and I'm sure you have seen me... there is also 4-5 more Warriors with 20K HP no buffs Ebon Aegis.
And I'm not talking about these stats in Swamp Maps with Mire Set Bonus. I have seen these Tanks in towns. Not going to list Ign's because it's not my place to do so.

That's all I wanted to say to correct some information. Carry on with this thread. :)

Obooo
06-08-2019, 05:19 PM
My personal experience after played mage, rog, warrior all to level 71, for the current cap, i have to painfully give up mage, which has been good and fun at group pve, but now much less fun, less efficiency, less damage than before. This process of testing and giving up is very painful, but good reference for new comers. For rog and warrior, actually no big issue now.

Intelligents
06-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Hmm you sure about that? Because there is at least 4 Ebon Aegis Tanks who push 3K or more Damage no buffs. None exceed 19K HP lol? I have seen you before in Ex.Camp and I'm sure you have seen me... there is also 4-5 more Warriors with 20K HP no buffs Ebon Aegis.
And I'm not talking about these stats in Swamp Maps with Mire Set Bonus. I have seen these Tanks in towns. Not going to list Ign's because it's not my place to do so.

That's all I wanted to say to correct some information. Carry on with this thread. :)Exp camp no set bonus (u can see only 2 set item equiped) no buff or any elixir and 2 clean slot jewel.
my armor only 10.4k but i no pvp so its enought in pve :)
War can easy get 20k hp 3k dmg and i dont have awake from special awake event like 4%str 5%all.... .https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190609/568cb9889e5ec4cb10a7a5e9e9e29769.jpg

Fearrr
06-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Exp camp no set bonus (u can see only 2 set item equiped) no buff or any elixir and 2 clean slot jewel.
my armor only 10.4k but i no pvp so its enought in pve :)
War can easy get 20k hp 3k dmg and i dont have awake from special awake event like 4%str 5%all.... .https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190609/568cb9889e5ec4cb10a7a5e9e9e29769.jpg

Well I wouldn't say easy cause there is only a few of us with stats this high in game ;). Lol ya you were one of the tanks I was thinking of when I made my post.

LonerBird
06-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Y'all need to go use dusk gear

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Browdy666
06-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Y'all need to go use dusk gear

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Hehe actually dusk aegis was good. Stacking armor buff <3

Armani Boi
06-10-2019, 09:16 AM
The ebon aegis is making wars require no skill to win in pvp , how is it fair that we have to take down their 15k armor and 18k hp and they have juggernaut and proc to where you cant hit them every 5 seconds like really? Also when is the last time you've seen a mage kill a war , so broken . Also wars can get so op they are literally unstoppable I saw a war the other day with 21k armor 18k hp and 6.4k dps and 4.9k dmg , that's insane .... please nerf something about the aegis , the proc chance , reflect dmg something, you already nerfed sorcerer and rogue ebon more than war by proxy with that reflect only max hp thing , then you recently buffed sorcerer ebons so rogues are now so nerfed in pvp, please devs read this and consider it thank you .

I don't agree with this request from Roque itself. They want War Aegis to be nerfted so that Rogue could be OP time and again. Currently ROGUE are OP already, STILL asking for more hahahaha

Armani Boi
06-10-2019, 09:22 AM
My personal experience after played mage, rog, warrior all to level 71, for the current cap, i have to painfully give up mage, which has been good and fun at group pve, but now much less fun, less efficiency, less damage than before. This process of testing and giving up is very painful, but good reference for new comers. For rog and warrior, actually no big issue now.

Yes i agree with you and i hope Devs would know this. PVP even supporting role for mage is difficult. Mage can last long then die if he is with 3 warriors hahahaha.

capeo
06-11-2019, 11:44 AM
I pvp everyday and would normally disagree that aegis needs to change but now i don't care. Nerf or not it doesn't matter to me. Believe it or not war with sword is still a good option in pvp. I find myself using sword more then aegis now. Recently a friend and i clashed and agreed no aegis. Thimk it was 3 on 3 or 4 on 4. Was so much fun without the aegis. We can play an important roll, get a few kills and have fun even without the aegis.

truelove
06-12-2019, 11:28 PM
if you are jealous, you use warrior, simple [emoji25][emoji25][emoji25]

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

mod
06-15-2019, 12:30 AM
aegis is op dagg is op... pvp has been skilless for a long time now, nothing new to see here.

PatD
06-15-2019, 11:29 AM
I agree, do the dev's at least test the new gears they release.....??

This gives me 0% faith for the 2019 expansion. I am not excited for it. I am more skeptical then ever.

I honestly thought the dev's were about to fix many issues. But then they release an arcane armor that gives people 17k-20k++ Damage.

And we still have the ebon aegis, from what i heard. "Is 1 shotting people" Which is insane. That is 100% Not. Okay. That is absolutely broken. Make the aegis reduce HP.

And why on earth. Why give the DMG/DPS dominant rogue class daggers that has a damage reflection proc too?! What are you guys doing?

What happened to this game?

Usually a normal player would just put in the effort to get that new gear, getting the most op gears is usually one of the main goal of those game,

so please before saying the game is broken think about that bro. STS have make rain ebon weapon, belt and artifact so the average player can be op too,

its only normal that they introduce something new that give us a new goal in the game, those game are always evolving, if you dont evolve too of course you gonna get one shot

by those who does, imo its the way it should be anyway

sunsetrider
07-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Sunsken and duggar dagger togheter so op and rogues could kill warriors so easy pls ners plsss help

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

GucciBang
07-05-2020, 10:44 PM
Sunsken and duggar dagger togheter so op and rogues could kill warriors so easy pls ners plsss help

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk2019......

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

sunsetrider
07-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Nerf that dagger

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

XYRRU
07-06-2020, 12:28 AM
nope this is what happens when all the skill is removed in wars and they still win , and yes actually it is fair because it's our earned armor , I can garuntee that without the ebon aegis reflect pvp would be much better off , also didnt ask for criticism, it's not welcome here sorry ^-^lmao

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk