PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuits

Msidgaf
06-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Cinco please bring back red bath set and blue bikini Tysm for all the great events!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
06-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Yes we need them back

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

SpeedShark
06-09-2019, 05:34 AM
Yes hard to find seller and for how much they sell red bath i no interested to buy 500mil-1bil lol nvm no worth for only title and i want that bring back the electric ceptipede and trisula too no one have ceptipede or if have then for too high price only so bad i dont get these titles

IShootFirst
06-09-2019, 06:29 AM
Nope don't bring that back please, that is not fair for the people that bought it and own it at the moment, if you guys dont have something you want, you gotta work for it not ask for it to be brought back for plat.

This is such a habit now "hey I dont have this and that and I'm too lazy to merch and offer good so I will say on forums please bring back"

IShootFirst
06-09-2019, 06:31 AM
Yes hard to find seller and for how much they sell red bath i no interested to buy 500mil-1bil lol nvm no worth for only title and i want that bring back the electric ceptipede and trisula too no one have ceptipede or if have then for too high price only so bad i dont get these titles

That's how an item becomes rare guys stop asking for everything to be back it's not fair omg, how do you people want stuff to be rare ? I saw some of you before tking about how its not good that helix is the only rare item, well there you have the answer that is because you people dont let other items become rare you start asking for things to return for plat just because you can and its not fair to the people that own those stuff

IShootFirst
06-09-2019, 06:33 AM
Yes we need them back

We dont need them back, if you need something you can go buy it really, as simple as that. If that's how the game is gonna keep going "bring back what ppl ask for bcz they're too lazy and dont wanna make deals or good offers" that just kills merching kills the point of having rare items and good outfits

IShootFirst
06-09-2019, 06:38 AM
Nothing is safe anymore, what do I do ? I'm sick of thinking what I should keep or not, I sell outfits for gold, its risky because who knows if there will be a gold event or new easy ways to make gold, I buy an expensive outfit and I still have to be worried about what if it comes back, you guys cant be this serious. It's time to stop seriously, if you don't have an item and you dont feel well seeing other people with it, that doesnt give you the right to start saying it should come back. Think of others too stop thinking about your own selves. Ask for something new stop saying bring this and that back. It's time to stop jesus christ people all you care about is what you have, you dont care if we get something new or not just because yall be obsessed with getting items easy. Try and work for something and put effort in it instead of this.

nadineelfen
06-09-2019, 07:37 AM
We dont need them back, if you need something you can go buy it really, as simple as that. If that's how the game is gonna keep going "bring back what ppl ask for bcz they're too lazy and dont wanna make deals or good offers" that just kills merching kills the point of having rare items and good outfitsHahaha calm down , i was just asking for them back like everyone ask for the items nd sets he want

Relax^^

Kingkarma
06-09-2019, 07:51 AM
Yes bring all beach items from last year to store we all need them

Russel99
06-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Yes bring all beach items from last year to store we all need them
Karma didn't u just exposed lol

Msidgaf
06-09-2019, 11:16 AM
We dont need them back, if you need something you can go buy it really, as simple as that. If that's how the game is gonna keep going "bring back what ppl ask for bcz they're too lazy and dont wanna make deals or good offers" that just kills merching kills the point of having rare items and good outfitsIshootfirst not everyone wants to sell their items and alot of people do not merch. I do work hard for what I get. So stop trying to bully people for real. And in the end it ain't up to anyone but sts and cinco so let them decide. Not your decision ty.

SpeedShark
06-10-2019, 03:34 AM
Lmao idc stupid useless helix i dont even pay 100mil for that.. i sold fire star for 300m when all is want 700m++ for it idc these useless stuffs no one interested to buy these.. and idc that u already have these items so why u crying now that they do not bring back.. a lot players no got titles yet so why we ask these back.. u are just one greedy overprice king too how i see so stop crying! U dont even know anything abt merch in the game all merchants already lost.. only greedy dumbs left whos never can sell or buy stuffs because offer toooooo low and want tooo high price for their stuffs.. its no merch.. im merchants since years ago but i buy and sell stuffs for fair price and i still allways get profit from merching.. just need to know what peoples interesed to buy and what they can pay for it thats all and ignore greedy hoes... And yes we need these stuffs back so everyone can get the titles who still no got it like new players they like the colourful title but when they see for how much they can get just going to delete the game why no new players only old players with low lvl accs whos trolling begging harassing spamming... We need that new players can get easier some more gold at the start atleast or need something new idea that new players stay here btw one game video will ne good where all can see everything abt dl maps stores etc so they can see that a lot feature in dl maybe ads video in youtube or something then dl will be full of more new players i think its sure

japanlivesonforums
06-10-2019, 12:17 PM
No, don't bring them back. Are you guys lacking brain cells?
Do you have any idea how many of you jerks complained about stuff being brought back and not coming back?
DL is doing good for a dead game with NEW stuff. NEW vanities, NEW gems, NEW weapons. Bringing old items back will just increase it's price so much. Sure it will lower it a little but have you ever come across not a greedy vampire on the game??
Stick to NEW stuff, not OLD items.
Cinco, you should do a poll on forums again to bring back old items for summer or not.
I also have a feeling with the amount of whining we do on forums and how unappreciative we are Cinco might not even do summer events. But we will see. If there are summer events, do a brand NEW theme.
You guys always complain not bringing back other items. I'm sure you can live without speedos.

IShootFirst
06-10-2019, 01:56 PM
No, don't bring them back. Are you guys lacking brain cells?
Do you have any idea how many of you jerks complained about stuff being brought back and not coming back?
DL is doing good for a dead game with NEW stuff. NEW vanities, NEW gems, NEW weapons. Bringing old items back will just increase it's price so much. Sure it will lower it a little but have you ever come across not a greedy vampire on the game??
Stick to NEW stuff, not OLD items.
Cinco, you should do a poll on forums again to bring back old items for summer or not.
I also have a feeling with the amount of whining we do on forums and how unappreciative we are Cinco might not even do summer events. But we will see. If there are summer events, do a brand NEW theme.
You guys always complain not bringing back other items. I'm sure you can live without speedos.

Can we be friends please? I feel like forums is 99% of people who are.... you know, and 1% who are actually smart. You're included in that 1%.

As you can see because I posted logical comments and opinion on that coming back, I get people tell me to relax and that I'm bullying them lol. ''Relax'', I can swear some of these people skipped way too many classes.

IShootFirst
06-10-2019, 01:58 PM
they think the game is only about owning everything.

Someone with something they don't have? oh no that can't be, lemme go on forums and complain, ask for it to be back for plat because I like to spend 200$ on an online game just so I don't feel poor compared to others.

IShootFirst
06-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Ishootfirst not everyone wants to sell their items and alot of people do not merch. I do work hard for what I get. So stop trying to bully people for real. And in the end it ain't up to anyone but sts and cinco so let them decide. Not your decision ty.

that's the worst excuse ever lol, imagine if you played fortnite. you'd prob beg them in emails to bring back old skins lmao just because you don't have it.

We all know why youre asking for items to be back, not because you like it lol OBVIOUSLY because it's something rare and you're too lazy to find sellers or offer a good offer, like the other guy who asked for khanda trisula and centipede to be back, who even needs those? who cares if you have a title or not, that's how things become rare for god sake, I don't understand what you people don't get.

You people should be thankful that they brought back old vanities such as undead and bla bla and old gems, because none of you would have ANYTHING and would be ''poor and humble'' as all of you were before updates lol. just be thankful, stop wasting Cinco's time , please stop giving him a headacke and wasting his time just because you're selfish and only care about pixel wealth, please.

IShootFirst
06-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Nadine it's not about how many people ask for something to be back, asking karma and other people to comment about it won't help in your favor, what you have to do in such situations is you have to explain, why what you want to happen, is good for the game or everyone? I already explained why those shouldn't come back or the other weapons, your turn. Prove me wrong and I'll shut up. Give me a one reason why it's good for everyone or the game to have what you want happen ? thats the only way it works, you back up your opinion not just throw it at people or tell leaving them smart comments such as ''relax'' lol I'm not relaxed bcz I'm giving my opinion ? but anyway just do what I said, if you people want that back, explain why? what's the advantage of it coming back beside feeding ur own ego because you don't like seeing someone with something you don't own?

IShootFirst
06-10-2019, 02:17 PM
You all might as well stay humble. Before the updates in the game's golden age none of you had anything because the game was about putting effort and working for your crap. You people making noises just because you think you're rich now, doesn't help no one lol. Trust me I know every single one of you and what each one of you had before the game updates, you didn't change in my eyes and never will so calm down, be humble. Think for what's good for the game, don't be selfish, we want a fun game to play, not a place to feed your ego. Let Cinco do his thing, stop wasting his time no one wants that. We want new stuff.

nadineelfen
06-10-2019, 02:19 PM
You all might as well stay humble. Before the updates in the game's golden age none of you had anything because the game was about putting effort and working for your crap. You people making noises just because you think you're rich now, doesn't help no one lol. Trust me I know every single one of you and what each one of you had before the game updates, you didn't change in my eyes and never will so calm down, be humble. Think for what's good for the game, don't be selfish, we want a fun game to play, not a place to feed your ego. Let Cinco do his thing, stop wasting his time no one wants that. We want new stuff.Are u sure i didnt have anything ? I had helix way before , undead nd too much stuff

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 02:20 PM
You all might as well stay humble. Before the updates in the game's golden age none of you had anything because the game was about putting effort and working for your crap. You people making noises just because you think you're rich now, doesn't help no one lol. Trust me I know every single one of you and what each one of you had before the game updates, you didn't change in my eyes and never will so calm down, be humble. Think for what's good for the game, don't be selfish, we want a fun game to play, not a place to feed your ego. Let Cinco do his thing, stop wasting his time no one wants that. We want new stuff.If you don't like what we asking then don't comment on a post about bringing past items back tyvm

nadineelfen
06-10-2019, 02:23 PM
I want to know is this really allowed in forums that someone just try to be rude and try to harass other members of forums? We don't have right to speech on forums? I asked for them to be back so i can get them

nadineelfen
06-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Nadine it's not about how many people ask for something to be back, asking karma and other people to comment about it won't help in your favor, what you have to do in such situations is you have to explain, why what you want to happen, is good for the game or everyone? I already explained why those shouldn't come back or the other weapons, your turn. Prove me wrong and I'll shut up. Give me a one reason why it's good for everyone or the game to have what you want happen ? thats the only way it works, you back up your opinion not just throw it at people or tell leaving them smart comments such as ''relax'' lol I'm not relaxed bcz I'm giving my opinion ? but anyway just do what I said, if you people want that back, explain why? what's the advantage of it coming back beside feeding ur own ego because you don't like seeing someone with something you don't own?And tbh i didnt ask anyone to comment abt it , everyone can comment or ask for anything thats why we have forums

IShootFirst
06-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Are u sure i didnt have anything ? I had helix way before , undead nd too much stuff

nadine you and your bf you barely had a one red band, please lol. anyway not the topic, are you guys gonna back up your opinions and explain why it's good or you'll just throw it at the community like that

nadineelfen
06-10-2019, 02:32 PM
nadine you and your bf you barely had a one red band, please lol. anyway not the topic, are you guys gonna back up your opinions and explain why it's good or you'll just throw it at the community like thatHahaha are u sure are u sure ^^

nadineelfen
06-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Anyway i asked and forums are for that ^^ have a good day all

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 02:36 PM
that's the worst excuse ever lol, imagine if you played fortnite. you'd prob beg them in emails to bring back old skins lmao just because you don't have it.

We all know why youre asking for items to be back, not because you like it lol OBVIOUSLY because it's something rare and you're too lazy to find sellers or offer a good offer, like the other guy who asked for khanda trisula and centipede to be back, who even needs those? who cares if you have a title or not, that's how things become rare for god sake, I don't understand what you people don't get.

You people should be thankful that they brought back old vanities such as undead and bla bla and old gems, because none of you would have ANYTHING and would be ''poor and humble'' as all of you were before updates lol. just be thankful, stop wasting Cinco's time , please stop giving him a headacke and wasting his time just because you're selfish and only care about pixel wealth, please.Not everyone was able to be on at the time those swimsuits came out so everyone should get another chance. So if you don't like my post then start your own.

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 02:43 PM
I don't really have a reply to what you just typed, my iq might drop but look what do you mean don't comment if you don't like what we're asking, it's forums people post their opinions, and I'm not being rude I'm speaking the truth. you guys don't care about those weapons theyre not even any good anywhere, and theyre relic weaps, or even the vanities, you just don't like seeing someone with something you don't have so you love to screw them over and that's not cool. Done replying until someone makes a smart logical comment replying and telling me why these ideas are good. Peace much loveNot being selfish you are your just a rich merch that doesn't want to give everyone an equal chance. Your one of the ones that makes DL toxic.

hannsand4
06-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Forums is place for people to give opinions. It's ok to disagree but damn you for going crazy and unloading on people who love the same game you do.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
06-10-2019, 04:49 PM
I disagree. Cant there be anything rare these days ?! Smh . NO DO NOT BRING THEM BACK. Learn how to work hard for rare items dude , thats how games work. If they bring them back they will be worth trash like cold weather sets . Do not bring them back Cinco . These beggers needa learn how to work hard for things they want .

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 04:50 PM
I disagree. Cant there be anything rare these days ?! Smh . NO DO NOT BRING THEM BACK. Learn how to work hard for rare items dude , thats how games work. If they bring them back they will be worth trash like cold weather sets . Do not bring them back Cinco . These beggers needa learn how to work hard for things they want .Y'all need to learn how to not selfish only out for themselves

Tinkerbelldoll
06-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Kid, its not our fault u werent around those 2 , 3 times sts brought them swimsuits back. GO MERCH GO FARM to get things u want!! Stop begging for old items that have been brought back plenty of times . You begging type of people are the reason alot of vanitys worth has gone to trash.

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Kid, its not our fault u werent around those 2 , 3 times sts brought them swimsuits back. GO MERCH GO FARM to get things u want!! Stop begging for old items that have been brought back plenty of times . You begging type of people are the reason alot of vanitys worth has gone to trash.People like you guys is the reason people don't even want to play so y'all need back off and let everyone have chance.

Tinkerbelldoll
06-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Sts gave u all plenty of times to purchase . Go work hard for things u want and stop complaining on forums like a toddler throwing a tantrum cuz they didnt get somethinng they wanted .

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Sts gave u all plenty of times to purchase . Go work hard for things u want and stop complaining on forums like a toddler throwing a tantrum cuz they didnt get somethinng they wanted .You have the biggest tantrums of all grow up

Tinkerbelldoll
06-10-2019, 04:58 PM
You have the biggest tantrums of all grow up

Learn how to work hard nabby

Msidgaf
06-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Learn how to work hard nabbyI work hard for everything I get it ain't handed to me unlike some of you people

Abris
06-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Personally don’t agree with this, I don’t even own any of this but I like the challenge of getting it, I see few ppl selling these sets. Maybe when I save up I can buy. But DL is full of items that everyone owns which is the reason ppl don’t want to play. No excitement on achieving owning rare items because there is hardly any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mindyaownbaby
06-11-2019, 12:27 AM
1) ignore the hate Nadine much love sis
2) y’all are so disrespectful on here learn some manners
3) some of us have lives and can’t spend 24/7 farming events and miss events. I missed last summers event and yes that’s my own fault but doesn’t mean they can’t bring it back.
4) if it’s that much of an issue they can change the new swimwear to something new.
5) and finally that’s why DL is not fun anymore people jack up prices on items and then want to tell other plays “go farm” yeah because farming 100-500 mil for some of these prices isn’t realistic idc what anyone says. The way to get gold nowadays on Dl is to wait for events buy the vanity and raise the price. Not complaining cause I do have stuff on game that I want. However I would like some sort of of swimwear due to missing it last year.

IShootFirst
06-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Look people, there is no need for all this I'm sorry if I sounded disrespectful but I was just speaking my mind.

That's how dark Legends was great, you miss an event it means you missed it. I never saw people in 2014 and up complain about vanities that were brought in 2012. Never in mylife because they accepted the fact that this is how a game works, you miss an event then done you don't complain about it, and you try to work hard to get it the way we used to grind to buy undead back then. But now it's all these new players that think if they miss an event, they have to complain about it or that it has to come back. No that's not how the game works, I'm not saying this because "I'm a rich merch" I'm saying it because I worked hard for my items and vanities and if you can't do the same then you don't deserve to get it, as simple as that. That's how a game works people.

IShootFirst
06-11-2019, 01:04 AM
In the old dark Legends that's how it worked, thats how there was those people we called "Old Players". The people who were there during most of the events and didn't miss them. You guys think the game is about owning items, your ego is too big as I said many times and you can't accept the fact that someone might have something you don't have . And you don't want to work hard enough for it so you complain about missing an event . It's no one's problem but yours if you missed an event, you new players don't get it ofcourse because Cinco was always nice to all of you by even bringing old items back. But you dont appreciate it and you carry on to piss people off and to complain.

Msidgaf
06-11-2019, 01:39 AM
In the old dark Legends that's how it worked, thats how there was those people we called "Old Players". The people who were there during most of the events and didn't miss them. You guys think the game is about owning items, your ego is too big as I said many times and you can't accept the fact that someone might have something you don't have . And you don't want to work hard enough for it so you complain about missing an event . It's no one's problem but yours if you missed an event, you new players don't get it ofcourse because Cinco was always nice to all of you by even bringing old items back. But you dont appreciate it and you carry on to piss people off and to complain.Just let sts and cinco decide what's best for business and stop all this arguing bc in the end its their decision anyway

IShootFirst
06-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Just let sts and cinco decide what's best for business and stop all this arguing bc in the end its their decision anyway

I'm allowed to put my opinion and some facts out there tho. Everything I typed was logic and for the game's own good nothing else.

Msidgaf
06-11-2019, 11:56 AM
I'm allowed to put my opinion and some facts out there tho. Everything I typed was logic and for the game's own good nothing else.We all have our own opinions and shouldn't be bullied out of them is all I'm saying.

Russel99
06-12-2019, 10:11 AM
In the old dark Legends that's how it worked, thats how there was those people we called "Old Players". The people who were there during most of the events and didn't miss them. You guys think the game is about owning items, your ego is too big as I said many times and you can't accept the fact that someone might have something you don't have . And you don't want to work hard enough for it so you complain about missing an event . It's no one's problem but yours if you missed an event, you new players don't get it ofcourse because Cinco was always nice to all of you by even bringing old items back. But you dont appreciate it and you carry on to piss people off and to complain.
I would agree with you but the gold event with gold loot completely ****ed up the economy. It's reasonable for people to ask for items that used to be cheap to be brought back than pay outrageous prices. Also Cinco can u make old character bound items tradeable , dam near no body bought them for platinum which has caused them to be extremely expensive. Ex.moon stone of grind is a expensive as **** , so making character bound versions tradeable would help lower the price.

Smokianlord
06-12-2019, 12:47 PM
I would agree with you but the gold event with gold loot completely ****ed up the economy. It's reasonable for people to ask for items that used to be cheap to be brought back than pay outrageous prices. Also Cinco can u make old character bound items tradeable , dam near no body bought them for platinum which has caused them to be extremely expensive. Ex.moon stone of grind is a expensive as **** , so making character bound versions tradeable would help lower the price.exactly my point ... perfect for gold influences

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Igothikal
06-12-2019, 04:16 PM
1) ignore the hate Nadine much love sis
2) y’all are so disrespectful on here learn some manners
3) some of us have lives and can’t spend 24/7 farming events and miss events. I missed last summers event and yes that’s my own fault but doesn’t mean they can’t bring it back.
4) if it’s that much of an issue they can change the new swimwear to something new.
5) and finally that’s why DL is not fun anymore people jack up prices on items and then want to tell other plays “go farm” yeah because farming 100-500 mil for some of these prices isn’t realistic idc what anyone says. The way to get gold nowadays on Dl is to wait for events buy the vanity and raise the price. Not complaining cause I do have stuff on game that I want. However I would like some sort of of swimwear due to missing it last year.

Amen to this and I totally agree with everything u have said with the rude and disrespectful ppl. Also with what u said about ppl having real lifes and can't farm 24/7 totally agree. I work 2 jobs and have a kid to take care of so can't live on here. For those that do more power too u. And ur #5 on the list again a big AMEN! It is just not realistic to make 500m from just farming lol. The prices now are really jacked up lol and its just sad asf. Love ur post thumbs up 👍

Phosgore
06-13-2019, 10:05 AM
http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/quarrel/m1145.gif
This discussion still goes far...

Well, with all the respect I think that the more events better, bringing back items is a nice opportunity too, some people like me and my dear Erzsebethbat (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?170740-Erzsebethbat) did not get the chance, or because they did not know about event, or because they could not, or because they was away for reasons that only real life explains. It is up to the STS Team to decide, to bring and to hurt the pride of some or not to bring. http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/pozitive/m1237.gif

Mindyaownbaby
06-14-2019, 10:37 PM
Amen to this and I totally agree with everything u have said with the rude and disrespectful ppl. Also with what u said about ppl having real lifes and can't farm 24/7 totally agree. I work 2 jobs and have a kid to take care of so can't live on here. For those that do more power too u. And ur #5 on the list again a big AMEN! It is just not realistic to make 500m from just farming lol. The prices now are really jacked up lol and its just sad asf. Love ur post thumbs up 👍

Thank you so much :)

Remiem
06-16-2019, 02:23 AM
I think there's been enough drama here for one thread. Closed.