PDA

View Full Version : I tried to stay quiet about this.

Encryptions
06-08-2019, 08:38 PM
I got 2 friends in game who are both guys and are married in game. There are a lot of people who call them names, then spam "Ignore so and so because they are gae." My friends are tired of this stuff because many people are putting them on ignore lists over something that doesn't even matter as well as being called names by people. Why should they be put down over something that has no effect on people. Give me one good reason why them married in game effects you. I was killing people in fester outpost and some guy named Hazeprophet is there saying so and so are gae report, so I inform my friends and they come and he just sits there calling them names.
Yes, we ignore people who do this stuff, but that bad part is they go around maps getting people to believe we are bad and to report us.

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 08:45 PM
I got 2 friends in game who are both guys and are married in game. There are a lot of people who call them names, then spam "Ignore so and so because they are gae." My friends are tired of this stuff because many people are putting them on ignore lists over something that doesn't even matter as well as being called names by people. Why should they be put down over something that has no effect on people. Give me one good reason why them married in game effects you. I was killing people in fester outpost and some guy named Hazeprophet is there saying so and so are gae report, so I inform my friends and they come and he just sits there calling them names.
Yes, we ignore people who do this stuff, but that bad part is they go around maps getting people to believe we are bad and to report us.Lol
that is stupid to put them on the list of ignore only for their personal tastes and without affecting anyone

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

LonerBird
06-08-2019, 08:58 PM
"Without affecting anyone"

Do you even read what you write?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Dessiire
06-08-2019, 09:10 PM
"Without affecting anyone"

Do you even read what you write?

Sent from my LGL84VL using TapatalkYes

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

LonerBird
06-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Oof I think I made a mistake here. Are you talking about his friends or the cancers making fun of them? If so I apologize. ;-;

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
06-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Don’t think being gay is against ToS so you wouldn’t get banned.

JulyOn
06-08-2019, 10:15 PM
This HAS to be a troll

Stephencobear
06-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Oddly a lot of ppl who seem homophobic, haven’t figured out they’re not exactly strait yet (IF they ever do).
=]

Antiplague
06-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Amen to that

Dragonsalt
06-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Welp you called someone out, so that’s an immediate ToS violation. Secondly, if there are people that immediately ignore you because of your sexual orientation, then you should immediately ignore them also. You shouldn’t talk to people that dismiss you for sexual orientation. I hope that you’ve been able to help your friends through this situation, but making a post about it and pleading an outcry for others will defenitely not help the situation. Contact someone in a position of power (mod) directly and you should be able to get it sorted out.

GoodTraitor
06-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Yes, we ignore people who do this stuff, but that bad part is they go around maps getting people to believe we are bad and to report us.Hazeprophet is a member from Airborn and we dont tolerate these kind of actions. I will personally talk to him about what he did.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-09-2019, 12:03 AM
Hazeprophet is a member from Airborn and we dont tolerate these kind of actions. I will personally talk to him about what he did.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk
If you need screenshots we can send :).

Antiplague
06-09-2019, 12:14 AM
I have pictures too of it in cities and such

Motherless_Child
06-09-2019, 07:00 AM
don’t think being gay is against tos so you wouldn’t get banned.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!

Azerothraven
06-09-2019, 07:01 AM
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!

Fun Fact:
It’s against ToS to be party of a terrorist organisation or being a terrorist. You can get banned for that; Be good kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyptix
06-09-2019, 08:08 PM
this is funny lol