PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Zraorizer
12-12-2011, 07:21 PM
So I got a new computer and want to download chrome Google on my computer if I install it and get chrome star legends would it get me a virus? This is what I want to know before I install

Skeletonlord
12-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Star legends doesnt give a virus, and works perfectly fine. Don't worry about it it will be fine.

BodMaster
12-13-2011, 08:04 AM
So I got a new computer and want to download chrome Google on my computer if I install it and get chrome star legends would it get me a virus? This is what I want to know before I install

Hey buddy, the latest google chrome from www.google.com/chrome is the most secure, ive had it on my computer since it was released and have had no problems. Now that SL is back in the 'Online Chrome Market' i could not see any problems from this. I still suggest you have the required anti-virus programs installed beforehand even if a free one like aVast.

Any problems give me a heyZap msg or PM :)

StompArtist
12-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Install an anti virus software and you'll be fine. On my personal machine I use AVAST (http://www.avast.com/en-us/index), the free version and have no had a virus for years.

I am sure there are other anti virus software out there that you can choose if you do not like this one.

Bottom line: SL will not give you a virus but not protecting your PC against possible viruses is just asking for it. :D