PDA

View Full Version : just a quick question

avaunt
06-10-2019, 05:40 AM
so i recently started playing pocket legends xd and im wondering if its legal to trade al gold to pl if i found a trader?

or if anyone plays pl here, some help gon be nice xdd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Iron.AL
06-10-2019, 05:41 AM
so i recently started playing pocket legends xd and im wondering if its legal to trade al gold to pl if i found a trader?

or if anyone plays pl here, some help gon be nice xdd

Sent from my vivo 1718 using TapatalkTrading Gold/ Selling Gold / Buying Gold is all illegal. So yes , you cant trade Al gold to Pocket legends Gold

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

avaunt
06-10-2019, 05:42 AM
Trading Gold/ Selling Gold / Buying Gold is all illegal. So yes , you cant trade Al gold to Pocket legends Gold

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalkbut they say its illegal if its outside sts, but pl is still a part of sts

Iron.AL
06-10-2019, 05:44 AM
but they say its illegal if its outside sts, but pl is still a part of sts

Sent from my vivo 1718 using TapatalkIts still trading the gold buddy. Btw you sell 47 gear? XD i am back

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

avaunt
06-10-2019, 05:49 AM
Its still trading the gold buddy. Btw you sell 47 gear? XD i am back

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalklol nahh i stopped playin 47 like last month, thought its dead now xd

Ebereasider
06-10-2019, 06:49 AM
but they say its illegal if its outside sts, but pl is still a part of sts
Still illegal

Hello everyone!

The Spacetime Community Team wants to remind players the rules when it comes to buying/selling/trading!

The following types of trades are NOT allowed:

1. Real world (i.e.: I'll give you a helm in PL for 20$)
2. Cross game (i.e.: I'll give you an armor in PL for gold in AL)
3. Guilds/Guild names (i.e.: I'll give you my guild/guild name for some amount of gold)
4. Accounts (i.e.: I'll give you my account for some amount of gold/real world money etc.)

In summary: Trades that do not fit into the trading window or through the Auction House/Consignment Shop are NOT allowed.