PDA

View Full Version : two vanities for helm

mejslll
12-12-2011, 07:43 PM
this would be a great enhancment, i could wear my big luck or viking helm and still wear my 56 fallen prince helm.

worst case make this a plat buy.

feed back and thoughts are very welcome

RedRyder
12-13-2011, 10:31 AM
the stacking effects wouldnt be very fair. how would that even look? lol

Elyseon
12-13-2011, 10:38 AM
The cop is already a vanity its point is to cover up regular helms. U want a second vanity to cover a vanity. . .

mejslll
12-13-2011, 10:45 AM
the stacking effects wouldnt be very fair. how would that even look? lol

i want to wear big luck and fallen prince 56 helm... if i do any thing pve and want to have the benifits of big luck i loose effects of fallen prince vanity helm.

and how would any thing "stack" with wearing vanity helm and big luck or a viking helm? ?

the benifit would be getting the vanit bonus and the extra re-roll

mejslll
12-13-2011, 10:51 AM
The cop is already a vanity its point is to cover up regular helms. U want a second vanity to cover a vanity. . .

not sure what you are saying here?

the idea would be to have two slots - the first slot would be the vanity that you see, the second could be just a added benifit, like big luck.

but if you remeber when big top and strong man came out we could wear either helm and a vanity (of coarse) but when you put on the new helm and then added the vanity the helm still showed and the vanity (if you had a viking helm or big luck) would show thru a some, only showing the horns of the viking heml - looked cool

but my point of two vanity helms is to get the vanity set bonus all the time not just in pvp, at present we have to take the fallen prince 56 helm off, then add big luck if you want a re-roll benifit. then re equip back and forth. seems to me fair and justified to have two slots.

and sence it really boils down to convience - make it a plat buy

Elyseon
12-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Ur missing the point of vanities, its about looks. The effects are a little extra, just like faces, should we be able to have all the faces so we can get all the little bonuses?

Rare
12-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Ur missing the point of vanities, its about looks. The effects are a little extra, just like faces, should we be able to have all the faces so we can get all the little bonuses?

Boom

mejslll
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM

missing the point - you made mine... tell me how do i put vanity bonus armor on and wear wings? how do i wear vanity items that are for looks and still get the fallen prince, helm, armor and shield? so i look good but dont have ability to look good and pve...

think - about it - i want to have bonus from what i have grinded to earn! and i want to look cool from all the plat i spent!

that is common sense!

BOOM

mejslll
12-15-2011, 07:41 PM
DEVS - and logical thinking ppl -

why would i buy another vanity item that i wont wear? (that i spent plat on) why would i equip some vanity item that make me loose the fallen prince bonus? (that i earned)

look, and think!!!

i want to pay pay pay pay to level up... that is the fallen prince stuff, then i want to make a choice to customize how i look cuz we alll look the same! i am willing to pay money for that by buying plat!!!

two vanity slots... please

cha'ching!!!!

mejslll
12-19-2011, 11:19 PM
here is my point!

i cant wear my winter festival cap and my crown of persistance - grrr

i cant wear my mount fang armor vanity and wear my winter festival drape - grrr

i coud say the same for the weapons and shield...

am i just lazy? or am i really wanting better value for the plat i spend! i want to wear these items as vanit to differentiate from all the others, and because it is cool to have vanitys... but i cant... i have to switch ever time and i find it annoying -

devs how hard would it be to change it so we could wear two vanities? i earned the fallen prince items... and spent the plat

is any one listening?

mej

mejslll
12-19-2011, 11:24 PM
how cool would winter festival cap (santa beard) and decorated antlers look?

or

how cool would snow globe look with the festival cap (santa beard)?

or

crown or persitance and festival cap (santa beard)?

but at present we cant do it

Buffedbear Pl
12-20-2011, 03:10 PM
You know there's an edit button right...

Elyseon
12-20-2011, 04:26 PM

missing the point - you made mine... tell me how do i put vanity bonus armor on and wear wings? how do i wear vanity items that are for looks and still get the fallen prince, helm, armor and shield? so i look good but dont have ability to look good and pve...

think - about it - i want to have bonus from what i have grinded to earn! and i want to look cool from all the plat i spent!

that is common sense!

BOOM

The elite items are still vanities the stats are extra, if u dont like their look (i personally find them as the most attractive that still shows my face), u wear regular vanities. The point is looks just like faces. Regular gear is what u rely on for stats

mejslll
12-22-2011, 01:46 AM
The elite items are still vanities the stats are extra, if u dont like their look (i personally find them as the most attractive that still shows my face), u wear regular vanities. The point is looks just like faces. Regular gear is what u rely on for stats

what? really? so my fallen prince vanity set doenst give any set bonus? lol

look i would like to have a choice that is all

Elyseon
12-23-2011, 01:41 AM

what? really? so my fallen prince vanity set doenst give any set bonus? lol

look i would like to have a choice that is all

I said the stats are EXTRA meaning they exist but are not the primary purpose for them. I wore the crown of persistence in towne even though it actually reduced my stats at the 56 cap