PDA

View Full Version : Is MAUS worth it..?

Gamegrog
06-10-2019, 06:53 AM
I have no idea or clue of why ppl run maus since it is too hard to get to lightbearer and to unlock m6
I have 450 gl and I just get like 70k from m5 and m6.i wasted more than 4 ankhs and 120 health portions in a run.and plus I don't see many ppl running from my friends list.but in ESG the ppl joining is instant and a lot of ppl farm there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Willl
06-10-2019, 07:01 AM
Well, unlock m6 its not a problem cause of red eggs, you can unlock it on 3 chars easily. Most of people who still run m6 its cause they like it, need some teamwork altough it became very easy right now. Do not forget you get tokens from every boss that can be turned into 10k chests from Quartermaster.

The reason why ESG is always filled it is cause it does not require any skill, it s fast and easy, don't need party.

ancestor
06-10-2019, 07:09 AM
I don't run as much as I used to, but I still like it. I've never completed quest line for max light bearer rank and I actually thought about going back and doing it as I enjoy a good m1 to m6 once or twice a day. It's one of my favorite expansions tbh.

Stephencobear
06-10-2019, 07:22 AM
Well, unlock m6 its not a problem cause of red eggs, you can unlock it on 3 chars easily.

Red eggs can't unlock m6.
They will get you to lightbearer status, then you will be stuck doing tedious quests to unlock it still. The quests are the prob.

@op- "worth it" is up to you, but with your gl esg can make you more $ per time spent, however it's all rng.
Personally I run maus to help friends or because I'm bored of other maps and want a change of pace. Not worth it unless your having fun imho

Mojos
06-10-2019, 07:49 AM
Used red egg and gold copper to unlock mauso.

Yes, still worth it if u get bored in esg and while waiting for deep marsh

Willl
06-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Red eggs can't unlock m6.
They will get you to lightbearer status, then you will be stuck doing tedious quests to unlock it still. The quests are the prob.

@op- "worth it" is up to you, but with your gl esg can make you more $ per time spent, however it's all rng.
Personally I run maus to help friends or because I'm bored of other maps and want a change of pace. Not worth it unless your having fun imho

Obviously was meant that with red eggs you can unlock 55k maus points and with gold coffers get tokens to buy proofs and badges. Maybe wasnt too obvious for the one who asked question, in this case ty for clarify.

Laezeo
06-10-2019, 11:51 AM
In that case, you should run easter event back then because there’s an egg which have a chance to get 5k lightbearer point that most players did to get unlock M6 fastwr or whatsoever , even my hardcore friends they got the lightbearer banner. However, if you really want to farm gold faster then esg the right place for you beside you have 450gl. Mausoleum is just hard and fun to run that’s why most people including me like to run multiple times cuz the gold drop is good compare in festerfang.

Obooo
06-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Esg for gold, maus 5,6 for teamwork fun.