PDA

View Full Version : Returning player seeks mature guild!

Kujen
12-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi everyone! I'm getting back into PL after many months. They didn't have guilds back when I stopped playing, and now I can't play without getting spammed guild invites.

So far my experience in returning to the game hasn't been very good. All my toons are still around lvl 55 and it's difficult to find games where I can get some xp, and people leave before the bosses so I can't advance. I'm tired of playing with immature randoms...recently had someone claim that I must be a hacker because my level 56 had the old crown of persistence and "too many" kills for my level.

So here I am back on the forums, hoping someone could help me find a mature (pref. with adults), fun guild. I'm more casual than I used to be, so looking for a group of people to have some fun with without any crazy commitments. Something drama free, no egos. It's just a game after all. :beguiled:

I've got characters on SL with the same names as well.

Ellyidol
12-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Check this out:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=41824

Very slightly outdated, but might be useful.

Welcome back :)

kallima
12-12-2011, 08:10 PM
add Kallima or Callima. I may not be on that much tonight but I'll be on the rest of week pretty steadily. Oh and welcome back!

Late
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
I could help u out just find my main

mugen
12-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Welcome back!
Add me in game you may already be on my list but our guild has many older players. No drama lol
Ign: uiscebeatha still 57 lol

Swimmingstar
12-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Welcome back! I might have done some runs with you back then. Legends might be the one for you. Just PM me or any other Legends member in-game.

Battlelock
12-12-2011, 09:38 PM
You're more than welcome to join Darkness Falls. We're a mature guild, small, and average active. Several of our members are 35+ & the most active.
I am 38 & my girlfriend is 36. We have a couple 40+ as well that r active in the evenings.
We have a good time & like to help each other out. I have a 57 mage I'm leveling @ the moment.
If you're interested, let me know here or add me in game.
ign - Battlelock.
Hope to see you around :)