PDA

View Full Version : Nerf that aegis , part two

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Okay I know I'm going to have a lot of haters post on here saying dont nerf it , but I honestly want to hear everyone's opinion without malice towards others ty , anyways I will go on with part 2 of the thread, Heres what I agree with from the last thread , I read it a few times . (Whenever your dealing with reflection it's a tricky subject ) yes great point , it's very tricky to balance for sure . And how come mage and warriors have a ton of reflection on their proc and rogue Is nothing just wondering, also i do agree somewhat when somebody said all procs should be removed in pvp because it would make pvp all skill and I know wars are gunna say that they are sharkbait without the aegis but everyone else is sharkbait with it surely all procs could be removed and we could work out all the issues from there because it seems like the reflect proc was a big problem causer as opposed to a solution to a bigger issue. Warriors have a great point to about rogues being too op in pvp before the aegis but was making wars too op really the right thing to do, no ! Its certainly unfair to the mages because they have the most trouble killing wars . Or I have a counter productive idea as well , maybe enable buffs in the original arena and make a specific tdm ffa ctf with no buffs no reflect no set bonuses . I think this is a good idea because many might want to try pvp again with no additional factors just raw skill , timing and stats . Please plus one my guys , no malice. Voice your opinions below and if you have a counter argument please state which parts you agree with too thank you!!

Jairus980
06-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Remember what you're wishing. If you want to nerf ebon aegis that badly, it will effect pve experience and you gonna make all war useless towards pve because don't forget farming speed is 4pt rogue and nekro or glow is already the substitute of warrior.

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Obviously you missed some parts of my post maybe completely nerfing isnt neccessary a subjective way to fix the problem but rather disabling all procs in a new raw stat pvp zone , I think wars are awesome in pve tbh very helpful in maus , and yea lol good point in infested just use 1 glow and orrick cant kill lol

ilmercenario
06-11-2019, 12:33 PM
U keep asking why rogues proc arent op like others for real? I forgot how many times i have said it, but i will tell u again, tanks and mages are a lot weaker than rogue,to help them out and find a sort of balance sts gave them a stronger proc .. hope u got it now and lets move on. Yes giving such op procs its not the way to find a balance,sts should buff tanks skill and nerf the aegis proc nothing much more to say.

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Okay good point now let us converse about it if you have nothing more to say

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 12:52 PM
But thank you for agreeing about the procs , rogues and sorc are the only class following suite with what they are supposed to do, rogues are supposed to be fairly easy to kill and kill easy , sorcerer supposed to have damage absorbing sheild, wars are supposed to tank damage and have low dps

Eriel Delgado
06-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Those weapons reflect back on % of user's HP right? This can only mean that will be more broken on future higher level caps! Something tells me Aegis will become a staple weapon for warriors for a long time!

slaaayerrr
06-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Those weapons reflect back on % of user's HP right?

it is not right. its pure reflect with ignoring everyone's armor

Jairus980
06-11-2019, 12:58 PM
it is not right. its pure reflect with ignoring everyone's armor
Yes agree. I tested between weapon and warrior ulti.
This should fix but it will effect pve experience too. Especially on boses since mainly ebon aegis is good for bosses

arcanefid
06-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Okay I know I'm going to have a lot of haters post on here saying dont nerf it , but I honestly want to hear everyone's opinion without malice towards others ty , anyways I will go on with part 2 of the thread, Heres what I agree with from the last thread , I read it a few times . (Whenever your dealing with reflection it's a tricky subject ) yes great point , it's very tricky to balance for sure . And how come mage and warriors have a ton of reflection on their proc and rogue Is nothing just wondering, also i do agree somewhat when somebody said all procs should be removed in pvp because it would make pvp all skill and I know wars are gunna say that they are sharkbait without the aegis but everyone else is sharkbait with it surely all procs could be removed and we could work out all the issues from there because it seems like the reflect proc was a big problem causer as opposed to a solution to a bigger issue. Warriors have a great point to about rogues being too op in pvp before the aegis but was making wars too op really the right thing to do, no ! Its certainly unfair to the mages because they have the most trouble killing wars . Or I have a counter productive idea as well , maybe enable buffs in the original arena and make a specific tdm ffa ctf with no buffs no reflect no set bonuses . I think this is a good idea because many might want to try pvp again with no additional factors just raw skill , timing and stats . Please plus one my guys , no malice. Voice your opinions below and if you have a counter argument please state which parts you agree with too thank you!!

I don't agree with the part of nerfing the Aegis. I'll wait for part 3 where you actually make some sense.

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Stay off the thread than :)

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Actually they do if you look at previous updates it says it reflecst on users hp and ignores armor

Alghost
06-11-2019, 01:30 PM
Actually they do if you look at previous updates it says it reflecst on users hp and ignores armor
(Answer to thread)

No.

That’s it, just straight up no. Stop breaking pvp even more XD. Stop making rogues the most dominant class in the game than they already are. -1000, 100% disagree with you. Play smart instead of spamming skills. Have fun!

Encryptions
06-11-2019, 01:31 PM
We not hating when we say we don't want it nerfed. Rogues have been top in pvp and pve for years and when a different class finally gets a small chance to be on top they want to ***** about it. This is the 5th-7th thread I have seen about nerfing ebon aegis. Sts not going to nerf it, stop making threads about this stuff. Once a high enough lvl comes the aegis will be useless due to stat increases. Only haters I see are the people losing in pvp mad.

slaaayerrr
06-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Sts not going to nerf it

ofc they do, later a bit, maybe when they have more free time to test what they've created

Agnes
06-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Poor wars and mages are abandoned in the last seasons, let them have some fun too. I'm pretty much bored of rog fest everywhere..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ANE-LX1 eszközömről

slaaayerrr
06-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Poor wars and mages are abandoned in the last seasons, let them have some fun too. I'm pretty much bored of rog fest everywhere..

thread about nerfing it in PVP only, nobody cares that warriors loose skill in pve atm with that aegis

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Did the original post sound mad ? no and I'm not saying your a hater for not wanting it nerfed just makes me mad that I have to block close minded people like Fid here saying I'm not making sense =/ thumbs down

Agnes
06-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Who dominate pvp til now? Maybe the rogs?

arcanefid
06-11-2019, 01:56 PM
Did the original post sound mad ? no and I'm not saying your a hater for not wanting it nerfed just makes me mad that I have to block close minded people like Fid here saying I'm not making sense =/ thumbs down

If you read your first post closely, it's clear that you don't acknowledge these facts:

- Rogue skills are way more powerful than Warrior and Mage ones. That's why Rogues don't have Reflect skills. Reflect is just made to make up for lack of raw damage for Mages and Warriors.
- Nerfing Aegis does not fix anything. It does not make Mages better in PvP, it just lets Rogues dominate again both PvP and PvE, as usual.
- Removing all procs from PvP also leads to Rogues dominating because of them having way more powerful skills.
- Aegis is too OP only in cases when there's tank stacking and very situational cases, which Slayyerrrrrr can tell you more about.
- People who do PvP clashes are probably less than 1% of the AL players and nerfing a weapon because of them just makes a whole class useless again in both PvE and PvP.

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 01:56 PM
It will go in the same direction as part one lol. Well, see you in part 3 then.

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 01:59 PM
ofc they do, later a bit, maybe when they have more free time to test what they've created

They are already did. Now nothing will change. Expect of buffing mages gun. This could happen.

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Those weapons reflect back on % of user's HP right? This can only mean that will be more broken on future higher level caps! Something tells me Aegis will become a staple weapon for warriors for a long time!

Based on warrior health % yes.

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 02:05 PM
U keep asking why rogues proc arent op like others for real? I forgot how many times i have said it, but i will tell u again, tanks and mages are a lot weaker than rogue,to help them out and find a sort of balance sts gave them a stronger proc .. hope u got it now and lets move on. Yes giving such op procs its not the way to find a balance,sts should buff tanks skill and nerf the aegis proc nothing much more to say.

If you saw his kdr you would understand why this bs still happens :chuncky: As you can see no one complaining about bugged aimed shot, noxious bolt which ignores armor as well instead of wari chain. Even about the fact that mage is so weak. This thing need to be purged( if you feel me;) )

slaaayerrr
06-11-2019, 02:09 PM
As you can see no one complaining about bugged aimed shot, noxious bolt which ignores armor as well

aimed shot doesnt ignore armor (its just upgrade which reduces enemy's armor), nox bolt - only poison ignores armor

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?452572-bugs-from-previous-temple-event
nobody complains?

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 02:13 PM
aimed shot doesnt ignore armor (its just upgrade which reduces enemy's armor), nox bolt - only poison ignores armor

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?452572-bugs-from-previous-temple-event
nobody complains?

Slayer you are 1%. I'm not meaning you. I've no beef with you. As for aimed i mean frame trap and weird damage calculation compared to armor amount. As for noxious bolt, tell me why if poison ignores armor its fine, but if bleed will do the same thing it's not? ( I mean only chain axe perc)

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Yea this is why the reflect is such a difficult subject because theres so much to balance on all 3 sides

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 02:20 PM
And finally Holygrahmm current problem of mass pvp is not about ebon aegis proc. It's about stacking warriors in one team. Make there limit for each class for example let it be 2 and that's it problem solved and all people will be happy.

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 02:23 PM
And your not acknowledging the fact that wars just arent supposed to have high damage to begin with it's not what the class is for , nobody was meant to dominate pvp , not rogues not wars simple as that

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Is that what my name shows up as??? Its a whole different account

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Developers close this thread. One thread like this is enough in the section. Just don't wanna see drama on forum about things which is already done and perfectly clear. Thank you.

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 02:34 PM
I'll let the devs handle you , already said keep it to yourself ^-^ so go find someone else to bother

Willl
06-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Omg rly stop with this thread about ebon aegis or one of those days i ll make a reunion of all mages and we start with pichforks crying for buff our useless class thanksss :D

Wait, we should already have started, in the swamp temple event we gonna be the spectators class xd.

Have fun!

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Nice try mages just got buffed ^-^

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Omg rly stop with this thread about ebon aegis or one of those days i ll make a reunion of all mages and we start with pichforks crying for buff our useless class thanksss :D

Wait, we should already have started, in the swamp temple event we gonna be the spectators class xd.

Have fun!
Take a look178674

PatD
06-11-2019, 02:59 PM
For long time rogue where able to one shot warr, now that we can too it's unfair??

rogue can still kill warr if they stop attack when proc so in my book it is call fairness,

stop wanting to be the only one to farm kills in pvp, thank you

InsanitrisesAL
06-11-2019, 03:03 PM
It's unfair when they proc mid cast its unpredictable and it was never fair xD

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 03:30 PM

Have fun!

Mages need some buff! Good idea. I'll be in that "crying section" as well then. +1

Spell
06-11-2019, 03:51 PM

Have fun!

*pulls out pitchfork and lights torches using fireball*

iv been waiting for this for a loooong time!

on the subject of aegis nerfing ...
yes the aegis is a bit OP in pvp ,IF it is nerfed,it should ONLY be in pvp.and only a SLIGHT nerf needed.
also they should fixed aegis proc aura and bubble.the bubble stays even after the aura is gone. the bubble reflects still.
if the warrior is using a heroic cottonkill or heroic oswald RIP u will not know when the proc has ended.

im 100% agree with having a class limit in pvp tho! 2 of each class max should cut away the 4 tank stacking goons all using glowstik+ venims.

rogues dont need any kind of reflect skills considering they are running around now with 10-11k armor and high dmg.(imo nerf their dang dodge they dodge almost every auto attack. and as a mage that is super unfortunate when trying to pew pew em with a gun)

all this is my opinion as a PVPER and should not apply to pve at all.

Antispace
06-11-2019, 04:06 PM
I don't even think they should "nerf" the aegis in a way like reducing stats, having like half or a whole second before the proc actually reflects would be enough. I mean come on sts, how am I supposed to not combo into a proc with a 300 ping and an average time to react of let's say 300-500ms.... I think it's just unfair that when I release my combo and simultaneously the tank procs, I'm dead.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Browdy666
06-11-2019, 04:08 PM

yes the aegis is a bit OP in pvp ,IF it is nerfed,it should ONLY be in pvp.and only a SLIGHT nerf needed.
also they should fixed aegis proc aura and bubble.the bubble stays even after the aura is gone. the bubble reflects still.
if the warrior is using a heroic cottonkill or heroic oswald RIP u will not know when the proc has ended.

im 100% agree with having a class limit in pvp tho! 2 of each class max should cut away the 4 tank stacking goons all using glowstik+ venims.

rogues dont need any kind of reflect skills considering they are running around now with 10-11k armor and high dmg.(imo nerf their dang dodge they dodge almost every auto attack. and as a mage that is super unfortunate when trying to pew pew em with a gun)

+1 to this I'd like to see different color of proc. Red, blue, green. Or please make our proc same animation as mages staff(three flying orbs after aura). It is really unfair because of some aa abilities.

Willl
06-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Nice try mages just got buffed ^-^

I mean the buff of mage class able to kill in pvp, more effective on pve. Not talking about a weapon. The problem of mage class goes way over a lv 71 weapon.

Its not a try to buff my class (I play all classes) , since I have never did post with complaining/buff, you do that not me.

Willl
06-11-2019, 04:42 PM

Yess we said that over and over..I think its up to them do it or not now..at least 4 or 5 of us have suggested this kind of solution, hope they do it.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-11-2019, 05:58 PM
If it gets nerfed what happens then?

Will pvp revive?
(no)
Will rogues dominate pvp again?
(very HIGH chance)
Will mage and warrior be weakest class in game?
(like always)

What spectacular event would happen if it gets nerfed? Nothing will change. it will just cause more mages and warriors pick rogue class since the rest of the other classes are useless.

If you want it nerfed, nerf the stats, reduce it to 1/3rd if it’s original stats or even 1/5th. The only reason it’s the strongest warrior weapon in the game is because of its proc. It will cause warrior to use more “skill” if you reduce the stats tremendously since it won’t heal 1500-3000 anymore, it would just heal 700-1400 instead(something like that).

In simpler terms , nerf the stats by A LOT. Then it would be FAIR. IMO.

Have a great day to all whom read this post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capeo
06-11-2019, 07:03 PM
I dont understand the purpose of these threads. Its been done a hundred times. Asking same thing 2x is just wierd. Think the op is looking for attention. Maybe if this had a single original thought it would be worth a fraction of the attention it gets. Want to know what everyone thinks? Just read the other 1m posts.

ilmercenario
06-11-2019, 11:02 PM
I dont understand the purpose of these threads. Its been done a hundred times. Asking same thing 2x is just wierd. Think the op is looking for attention. Maybe if this had a single original thought it would be worth a fraction of the attention it gets. Want to know what everyone thinks? Just read the other 1m posts.

He dont get it,then if anyone disagree with him he will say haters, go out my thread etc if we cant tell our thoughts how can we discuss? Anyway its just another rogue who want to dominate, not even a good one just a newbie in pvp.

Obooo
06-11-2019, 11:06 PM
I love the idea of making mage as the class of spectators. Hahaha, then, my abandoned little useless mage can at least be reloaded for some meaningful purpose, hahaha. Crying in tears...

Perceval
06-12-2019, 02:44 AM
When's part 3 coming out?

Gufugufutwo
06-12-2019, 03:25 AM
Here’s an idea, instead of wasting ur time crying on forums, go and sell all your rog gear and go buy an aegis, then you will be op asf and one shot everyone right? As the saying goes “if u can’t beat em, join em”... but just don’t come back crying in forum when the ebon aegis ain’t what it’s all cracked up to be

InsanitrisesAL
06-12-2019, 04:53 AM
You may not have noticed but mages just got buffed in ebon weapons 178694and

Philofax
06-12-2019, 07:35 AM
You may not have noticed but mages just got buffed in ebon weapons..

you are talking about a 200 dmg buff ..?

this buff was like nothing compared to the power of a warriors ebon or to the all time overpowered rogues.

never, never ever were mages crying about this, neither warriors were the whinny ones.

now, the first time i can remember in game, warriors got a really nice and decent weapon to be more than
useful in maps from maus to fester, the crybaby fest ist about to start.

this whole thread is a mess, thx to you.

Browdy666
06-12-2019, 09:32 AM
When's part 3 coming out?

Already here ! This guy is so funny!

InsanitrisesAL
06-17-2019, 01:23 PM
I try lol Xd

InsanitrisesAL
06-17-2019, 01:26 PM
Another thing new armor proc blends with reflect XD plus 1

Vivt
09-02-2019, 12:10 PM
As a rogue, I agree ebon aegis reflect is crazy. That aside, without that proc rogues will over power tanks big time. Rogues these days have insane armor, dodge, dmg, hp and mana. Mages and tanks normal attacks can’t hit rogues, it barely hits. If ebon proc got reduced any further, tanks won’t be able to handle these rogues dmg output. There’s no nerf needed.

Tackled
09-02-2019, 09:31 PM
Great bring this topic right back nice. Zzz

Remiem
09-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Great feedback here. As always, thank you! I'm going to close this one up, but it will be passed along to the devs. :)