12-12-2011, 10:46 PM
.;,)

Appleisaac
12-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Wow sorry... :-(

ProSophist
12-12-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't know you, but I feel very very sorry about what happened. :(

This may be asking a lot but it is wise to calm down and collect yourself so that you can't do any harm to yourself or others.

Hope you get your situation sorted out. Good luck!

javier995
12-12-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear this ma'am.

Pm me and I'll help you through it.

Lowlyspy
12-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Alright someone boutta die, Woundy you grab the trash bags I got the shovel. JK

Don't waste your tears over him Lyric, if this guy was stupid enough to cheat on you then he obviously didn't know what he had. You are a very nice, funny, smart, and gorgeous individual and don't let an idiot like that make you think otherwise. Like the saying goes they are plenty of fish in the sea.

PM me if u need someone to vent to.

Ellyidol
12-12-2011, 10:58 PM
I know it's a very sensitive time, and that you may not see it yet now, but this may have been a blessing in disguise. Imagine if you didn't find out now, but rather after your wedding and when it was too late to backout.

It's far fetched, but there's always a silver lining :) the community will always be here for you.

maneatingtree
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Awww...

Conradin
12-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Lyric- im really sorry bu i guess he wasnt the one. If theres anything you need just pm me, k. On the bright side you can buy plat now?

javier995
12-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Alright someone boutta die, Woundy you grab the trash bags I got the shovel. JK

Don't waste your tears over him Lyric, if this guy was stupid enough to cheat on you then he obviously didn't know what he had. You are a very nice, funny, smart, and gorgeous individual and don't let an idiot like that make you think otherwise. Like the saying goes they are plenty of fish in the sea.

PM me if u need someone to vent to.

Grabs shot gun* Oh wait you where kidding.

*Holds shot gun*

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 11:12 PM
This is so sad...i actually thought you were gonna live with him.You knocked her out?if i were a girl i would've done the same,but be careful when you do that.(it could go to court)WTF is wrong with your ex-boyfriend? he gave it all up for an ugly girl?your pretty,right?so he should've chose you.

feeling your pain,onaraasider

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear that, on the brighter note, at least you discovered it before your married him, it could have been a lot more painful emotionally and financially. I'm sure in time you'll recover from this, there are always good things out of tragic events, take this time to go back to the people who really cares for you and spend quality time with them this holiday season XD

Paar
12-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Lyric this guy must be stupid to cheat on someone as beautiful as you. Im very sorry that your sad , but you'll find someone else who will treat you right and give you the respect you deserve.

StompArtist
12-12-2011, 11:14 PM
I know it's a very sensitive time, and that you may not see it yet now, but this may have been a blessing in disguise. Imagine if you didn't find out now, but rather after your wedding and when it was too late to backout.

It's far fetched, but there's always a silver lining :) the community will always be here for you.

Correct. Better find out now than after the wedding, good riddance. :(

Swimmingstar
12-12-2011, 11:15 PM
Lyric- im really sorry bu i guess he wasnt the one. If theres anything you need just pm me, k. On the bright side you can buy plat now?
Someone in guild can't buy plat now because he's engaged. :O

Well anyway. People like these, just leave them alone. You don't have to physically destroy them. That hurts your emotions and theirs too. You won't be as sad if you just try to forget it and don't bring it up with rage. Calm down, leave him alone, and maybe you will forget about it... Just advice.

Skeletonlord
12-12-2011, 11:15 PM
This is really sad. You must feel so annoyed right now. Please private message me about it if you want to.

Artemis
12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
The ONLY thing i think i shouldnt have done, Throw a chair at him. I felt like the freakin hulk.

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
we've all seen your pic on the people behind the characters. I'm 13 and i can see that you probably have boys trailing you and asking you out.Why would he waste his future?

BTW,sorry if i asked,but if he decided to apologize and try and get back with you,would you say yes?

Swimmingstar
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
The ONLY thing i think i shouldnt have done, Throw a chair at him. I felt like the freakin hulk.

That part was a little harsh. :| And worse if the chair hit him.

BodMaster
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Not good :'(

He's a jerk, he had no right to do that! You are clearly better off without him. And as Elly said you may be lucky that this happened sooner rather than later. Just gone through a split after 5 year relationship, nothing to that extent though if you want to talk your more than welcome.

Stay safe.

Artemis
12-12-2011, 11:24 PM
we've all seen your pic on the people behind the characters. I'm 13 and i can see that you probably have boys trailing you and asking you out.Why would he waste his future?

BTW,sorry if i asked,but if he decided to apologize and try and get back with you,would you say yes?
NO.

Southriver
12-12-2011, 11:24 PM
That part was a little harsh. :| And worse if the chair hit him.

I think that's what she was aiming for Swimmingstar....... Sorry to hear this :(

LuvMmorpg
12-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh, that sounds like me only I'm not getting married but it's about my family and how they treat me which makes me SUPER sad like I want to run away.. ;( I'm crying too.. D;

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 11:27 PM
NO.kk,srry for asking

Palyna
12-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Sigh... A sad thing to happen, he sounds like a super lousy guy~

javier995
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM

Don't worry, it'll be a fist that's thrown at him next time.

*puts on gloves*

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Don't worry, it'll be a fist that's thrown at him next time.

*puts on gloves*haha,why can't i use thanks button?
Edit:to much reputation given in last 24 hrs

Kingslaya
12-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Man I'm sorry to hear that. You hardly know me but Ive been here since day one of PL and I mostly stalk the forums rather then post or play it(starting to get back into playing it). Anyways from what I've read about posts about you or posts that you've posted is that your a really nice sweet woman. I'm not the expert on love, but I can't imagine ever cheating on my girlfriend. Especially if one day we become engaged. The guy was a low life scum bag and doesn't deserve you. Even people who have never experienced love of any sort know to be faithful. Like others have said your better off without him. Hope you feel better.

javier995
12-12-2011, 11:42 PM
haha,why can't i use thanks button?
Edit:to much reputation given in last 24 hrs

Lol thanks for what? A laugh? Lol

I'm dead serious its on :mad:

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 11:44 PM
i shouldn't say this but don't you wanna change your... location

Artemis
12-12-2011, 11:46 PM
i shouldn't say this but don't you wanna change your... location
better?

Onaraasider
Lol thanks for what? A laugh? Lol

I'm dead serious its on :mad:IKR,now where does he live?i might be 13,but i know how to fight,especially with element of suprise.:devilish:

Tvis
:cower:

Sorry for your troubles :( Enjoy the rest of the holidays as much as possible! A loyal companion will be sure to come your way. Best wishes.

Onaraasider
better?nope,makes me feel horrible

Buubuuftw
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Gee Im sorry it had to end like that. Honestly. Better to have found out now than after marriage right? Anyways, guys like that are often the ones who weren't taught better in manners and are one of the most shallow types of people out there. Keep your chin up and give it some time before looking for a new "bf". Im obviously not in your shoes but I think I would lose most of my trust for anyone and it would be traumatizing. Besides, remember this, fate is on it's way. It may seem like it got in a bit of "traffic" but the end result will be much better than whats going on now. In other words, It may seem like you can't find the right guy but he was only strike one. You still have the whole game left. Good luck! =)

KingFu
12-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Not a whole lot to say, since it's one of those instances where words aren't the cure, but rather time. Some guys can be total idiots, and miss what's in front of them. You clearly deserve someone better, and I totally agree with Elly. Blessings can be masked by what seems to be a curse. Most things to say would come off as cliche, and overused, but they are true. Now's the time to be as optimistic and strong as you can to get through it (which I know you can do). Any guy would be very fortunate to have you, those who don't appreciate what they have usually end up empty handed.

Piosidon
12-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Don't worry 'bout him. If he cheated on you, it just shows he isn't gonna be a good person to marry.

yfwong
12-13-2011, 12:01 AM
it takes time. i'm a divorcee, so I know the world of hurt, loss and confusion you are in now.

no one wants to know the truth, especially if it is an ugly one, but better now than when you are married with kids. it makes the situation a whole lot more complicated.

i'm a guy but sorry to tell you that I feel many guys do not understand the meaning of cherishing what they have. the minute you have given your heart and soul to him, he starts to look at other girls.

you will go through stages. hurt, then rage, then numbness, then gradual acceptance and moving on with your life. you can't rush it. just a word of advice from one who has been equally hurt before. your life doesn't revolve around him. you have been on your two own feet before you met him and you will be able to stand up again for yourself in time. take time off from your job if it helps to give you some time to sort it out mentally and emotionally. surround yourself with family and close friends. you will be alright again in time, hugs.

kas3closed
12-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Sorry to hear this has happened to you i cant offer you much just try to keep your head up and see a small positive u didnt have to find this out after u guys got married wich woulda been as bad so please be strong as you can see many people would like to offer some words of comfort and pm's of happiness with that said enjoy your life dont let it end with a jerk.

Night night

mrnofunz
12-13-2011, 12:33 AM
You are better than him. Don't worry, they're is someone out there that will bing you peace...

Zeus
12-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Man, you can tell Troy that the "bromance" is off.

Lyric, I haven't dealt with anything nearly as traumatizing as your situation when it comes to relationships, but I have been cheated on.

Something I learned from it all? I know it's hard, but getting over it is the first part. You shouldn't let someone who treated you like dirt have an even greater negative impact on your life. My solution to this? Don't just jump into another relationship straight away. Hang out with friends more; they take the pain away. Sometimes, even if I have crap friends, I hang out with them anyway, because the best way to get over grief is by socializing. Also, if you're going to try my method, one thing I suggest is for you not to hang out with friends that are going to give you the pity attention. Why? It's just going to make it harder for you to get over him. He was the jerk and made the mistake, not you. Don't dwell on it (Yes, I realize it's easier said than done, but socializing makes it A LOT easier).

Also, remember, if I know you, he probably won't be dating any girls for a while. ;)

Cheer up and don't let him get you down. :)

Cheers,

~Parth

EDIT: @person that got the thread moved: Thank you for doing it the sincere way, instead of forum policing it. :)

Buubuuftw
12-13-2011, 12:44 AM
IKR,now where does he live?i might be 13,but i know how to fight,especially with element of suprise.:devilish:
Hey Ona mind if I team up with you? 13 yr olds can do great things in big numbers! HAI-YA!

Onaraasider
12-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Hey Ona mind if I team up with you? 13 yr olds can do great things in big numbers! HAI-YA!np,i still don't know where he lives,hehe

Pharcyde
12-13-2011, 12:56 AM
If you wanna talk about it, text me lyric. Or if you just need a friend you can text me too :).

Garvhoz
12-13-2011, 01:05 AM
He is scum you dont need him if I was older I would have pwned on him (not too much though) I would have been set with some steel toe boots as well.

If he cheated on you it means he doesnt need you and you dont need him forget him...it will be hard though, since you almost got married to the piece of crap...lame excuse for a man...no one should ever do that especially to you, you will move on, you will forget about him erase his number so if he were to call you, you will just assume its just a wrong number

I have complete faith that you will make it through this, but you will have your depressed time you should know its not your fault, and im glad you threw the chair at him he deserved it, his "partner" should be thankful that you didnt go farther

You have the strength I believe you do. One day the sun will rise once the sun will set on your memories of him. If you need help contact me through the times of 3:00 and 8:00 im really busy but not during those two times (usaully)

Never forgive and forget he murdered your love now its time to resurrect it...love will always find a way into the mind's of the ones that have been hurt

Pharcyde
12-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Hang in there lyric! I believe in you! I really do!

http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/i-believe-in-you-i-really-do.jpg

Onaraasider
12-13-2011, 01:24 AM
lyric has probably went to sleep guys,it's 1:30am

KingFu
12-13-2011, 01:25 AM
lyric has probably went to sleep guys,it's 1:30am

Says she's browsing through general discussion.

Onaraasider
12-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Says she's browsing through general discussion.it has said that for an hour...lol

Zeus
12-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Says she's browsing through general discussion.

Forum stalkers!!!

KingFu
12-13-2011, 01:35 AM
it has said that for an hour...lol

General discussion is a large place...

Growwle
12-13-2011, 01:37 AM
Well i found out about 2 hours ago, he was cheating on me. Right now i am just venting so i am sorry for any inappropriate rage typing. My engagement ring, I flushed it down the toilet. His stuff (Clothes, laptop, etc.) i threw out my window. I found out TWO DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY. Amazing timing. Tis the season to be jolly. He was sitting at a table when i found out, i threw a chair at him. Theres a hole the size of a softball in my wall. I just got back a little while ago from the girl he was cheating on me's house. (Shes VERY ugly.) I knocked her out. His TV that he was putting in his truck a lil while ago, just threw bleach in the back of it. I am crying like theres no tommorow. Tears everywhere. My emotions right now: Rage and Sorrow. I want to break his face. My makeups messed the FUH up.

Putting this all on here, because you guys help/support me more than most of my "Real" Friends do...

Please dont start anything with me right now..

Nothing lasts forever. A person who honors a promise is rare indeed. Just take comfort that you found out now and not years later when you have a family that keeps you bound regardless of how you feel. Learn from this, I hope you find happiness in the future.

goddessofpower
12-13-2011, 01:47 AM
Ok go watch the no-no topics ep.9 by xxslyfoxhoundxx

Fyrce
12-13-2011, 02:51 AM
I'm glad you didn't hurt anyone but I thought the chair-throw was spectacular. I'd keep the hole for a bit.

I, along with everyone else, am so sorry you have to go through this, but it probably IS for the better. A cheater will always cheat. One of my sisters just went through this and she was actually at one point at your place but she went through with the wedding -- a few years later, she's alone with children and he still cheated. It's kind of weird but it's like the year of the breakups...

The good thing: not everyone cheats. The bad thing: it's hard to tell the good ones.

It'll take time, but it'll get better. Eventually.

NECROREAPER
12-13-2011, 04:21 AM
Dude elly you said exactly what was on my mind.

Gaddy
12-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Betrayal is a terrible thing.

Best of luck to you, and try not to let your --->COMPLETELY JUSTIFIABLE<--- anger get the best of you and cause you to do something you might regret later.

Best regards,
G

Arterra
12-13-2011, 04:34 AM
i admit to usually avoiding threads like this like the plague, but for something like this to happen to you... you have everybody's condolences. Good luck with the next few weeks, I can imagine they will be tough (if not for longer)...
here, I'll even edit in one of my favorite photos, full resolution and everything (upload may take me a minute)...

here we go.

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/yuyuhakushi/DSC00336.jpg

Redbridge
12-13-2011, 05:43 AM
Dude elly you said exactly what was on my mind.

Same, elly hit the nail on the head in one of the first posts. I don't know you very well both I know ur one of the most respected people in the whole community and it's great that you felt you could post this here.

A big group hugs from us all.

As already said thank god you found out sooner rather than later.

Huge respect for the bleach trick, that's epic, and very well deserved. He's loss, what an idiot/loser.

I follow 'TheQuoteWhore (http://twitter.com/#!/TheQuoteWhore)' on twitter and she comes back with lots of amazing and wonderful quotes about life and thought I'd add a few which I thought were very suitable. Make sure you follow her, they're pretty amazing some of them.

But decided not to add any cos they're all so personal and I'd SO get it really wrong, just go and pick the best ones for you.

More big group hugs from us all.....

WoundedEagle
12-13-2011, 06:50 AM
I think the song, Marvin's Room, by: Drake, would be appropriate for the situation... at least the chorus. Uhm, back to business. Sorry to hear about this Lyric, you deserve better. Just don't be quick to find someone else; recover. I could say anything said above, but it's already been stated. Also, I wouldn't suggest accepting any apologies, no matter what. If you do, you'll end up putting your heart ask risk again. Love is a peculiar thing ya know. Though even us, we think we understand love, don't quite get it. It's a developed subject. Maybe you really had love, idk. But I know the best thing to do is not put yourself down for it.

Silentarrow
12-13-2011, 07:18 AM
He doesn't deserve you then! Hopefully you'll find a man ten times better than that "garbage" in the near future!

Onaraasider
12-13-2011, 07:45 AM
I just got back a little while ago from the girl he was cheating on me's house. (Shes VERY ugly.) I knocked her out.

I'm glad you didn't hurt anyone...
isn't knocking someone out,you know hurting them?

Whisper72
12-13-2011, 08:47 AM

Nah... that's called 'sedation'....

Jewelsofjane
12-13-2011, 09:51 AM
That super sucks...but...

Omg, gurl... go stick your hand down that toilet and get that ring!!!!! Take that ring to the nearest pawn shop, and go to the spa... get a massage, facial, the works. Then go buy a new wardrobe to wear when you and a friend use the rest of the money to go on an awesome vaca.

PatsoeGamer
12-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Deeply sorry... An ex cheated on me (hence shes an ex). You'll be ok, time is a great healer. Also now he's gone you can enjoy the rest of your life without him in it. You'll find someone special who will treat you as you deserve to be, and it will happen when you least expect it.

Now go practice you chair throwing skills

xkillmepvpx
12-13-2011, 10:36 AM
What u need now is a laugh, go to the pet store and watch the puppies and kittens :) just have a good time!

Gluttony
12-13-2011, 10:38 AM

That all depends on how the KO was achieved; there are numerous places on the human body that will force your opponent to go unconscious: a blow to the ear, disrupts the body’s equilibrium and can actually cause the inflicted to lose their balance and fall on their face effectively KO’ing themselves; a blow to the back of the head, hints why it’s illegal in gladiator sports such as boxing or mma; a nicely placed shot to the temple*. All of these tactics beg the question, did the individual actually "hurt," did the sensation of pain travel from the point of impact down the neuro pathways and up to the brain aka if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

*Warning: Do not use any of the tactics above as they may cause serious harm to the unsuspecting person who is on the receiving end. However, in case of emergency/break-up they are very legal and effective ways to officially end the conflict in a matter of seconds.

LADYHADASSA
12-13-2011, 12:19 PM
I am sorry you are having to walk this journey, I realize how hurt and angry you are, though at the moment being agressive may seem like the answer.. In the long run it really is not.. Remeber using your mind and intelligent words in truth does more than agression.. Now is a great time to hit the gym.. Get out your agression in a positive manner, and keep yourself from plausable charges from agression, what youDONT want is to be arrested that punishes you in the long run..

As elly said it is hard to see but be glad you found out NOW after a wedding you have to endure so much more.. You are worth so much more! After working out get your self dressed up! Find a friend and go out, see the world and realize that you have a world at your hands! You do not need another to survive in this life it is a choice to share your life your future partner is not your keeper but your choice to share life with!!

Feel free to pm me if you need to vent or chat, DONT let him win by keeping to yourself... He looses as you pick yourself up..

Find things you are thankful for in your life and post them around your house its hard to see the sunlight but you can do it

FluffNStuff
12-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Buy yourself an iPad. You deserve it!!!

Artemis
12-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys... Been eating ice cream all day.. I wish i couldve found out someother time of the year! Christmas, New Years and my birthday have officially been ruined.

Nourish
12-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks guys... Been eating ice cream all day.. I wish i couldve found out someother time of the year! Christmas, New Years and my birthday have officially been ruined.

I'm so sorry, I can only imagine how bad you feel :'-(. I have a different perspective on this same situation in real life though. Although I'm the child of divorced parents. It's not fun and it sucks but as I've been told tons of times, it will get better.

Onaraasider
12-13-2011, 04:56 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45372-Happy-B-day-Artemis!!

Cascade
12-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Do not dwell on what has already happened it will only make things worse, instead think about how great a future you can have now that the cheater is out of your life. :)

Piosidon
12-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Can I ask a question here? Why do girls eat ice cream when they are upset? Well I wouldn't mind a box of it either but...

Artemis
12-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Can I ask a question here? Why do girls eat ice cream when they are upset? Well I wouldn't mind a box of it either but...

Ice cream makes everyone happy.

Artentreri
12-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Artemis I am so sorry to hear this, but I know exactly how you feel. As far as knocking out that girl, I do the same thing. Why not? Everyone has become so complacent and willing to let everyone else take care of things, well you can bet your bottom dollar that I've beat up at least 3 guys over my exes (and current pregnant girlfriend). After the last one I got arrested, charged, fined, and you know what? I'd do it all over again. If you need anything, I'm here for you. Please pm me if you need anything. What kinda artemis would I be if I didn't try to help? Either way good luck, I've never seen your picture, but you have be so kind as far as I've seen, and that's all I need to know. :black_eyed:

Register
12-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Omg, :'(
EDIT: One More Day, It Always Gets Better

StompArtist
12-13-2011, 07:36 PM

That's the spirit!

Zeus
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM

If only we could marry ice cream, I think I'd forget about girls.

StompArtist
12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
If only we could marry ice cream, I think I'd forget about girls.

I used to date ice cream. She's sweet and pretty but so cold inside... :(

Zeus
12-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Kinda like the Queen from Narnia! :D

WarTornBird
12-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Wow, I don't really know how you feel but I am very sowwy :(
My buddy had the same thing happen to him. It sucks :(

Artemis
12-13-2011, 08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWA4nqi650

This songs been on loop for like 3 hours...

Mothwing
12-13-2011, 08:24 PM
:( Im sorry Artemis. Things will get better, spend some time with family/friends over the holidays. Good time to start a good book too :) it always soothes my feelings when im mad. Hope youre feeling better soon! :(

Jaymonee
12-13-2011, 08:26 PM
He is scum you dont need him if I was older I would have pwned on him (not too much though) I would have been set with some steel toe boots as well.

If he cheated on you it means he doesnt need you and you dont need him forget him...it will be hard though, since you almost got married to the piece of crap...lame excuse for a man...no one should ever do that especially to you, you will move on, you will forget about him erase his number so if he were to call you, you will just assume its just a wrong number

I have complete faith that you will make it through this, but you will have your depressed time you should know its not your fault, and im glad you threw the chair at him he deserved it, his "partner" should be thankful that you didnt go farther

You have the strength I believe you do. One day the sun will rise once the sun will set on your memories of him. If you need help contact me through the times of 3:00 and 8:00 im really busy but not during those two times (usaully)

Never forgive and forget he murdered your love now its time to resurrect it...love will always find a way into the mind's of the ones that have been hurt

I'm not trying to go against this because this advice was very helpful, but someone once told me that the forgiveness isn't for the other person it's for you. You get it all off of your heart, because after all he's the one that has to live with the guilt not you. By forgiving him it makes you look that much better and he knows that he screwed up and it's obvious that you have moved on....of course this doesn't come right away because we're all human in the end and grief is what we do. You definetly don't have to go up to him and say you forgive him, just do what makes you feel better. If its throwing chairs and tossing things then of course have at it. Just thought I'd give you my thoughts :D What you do with them is your business. I wish you the best. Hang in there! :D

Fao
12-13-2011, 08:30 PM
I.... I...... I'm so sorry if I could help than I will...... I say you pop his tires then he can go anywhere, then chase him with a knife! That ought teach him a lesson! That's pretty smart, bleach on a TV! Well sorry to hear! Hope you feel better soon!

Suentous PO
12-13-2011, 08:59 PM
We've barely met in game but I empathize, I'm fresh out a ten year relationship. It will get better I promise!
Won't repeat the some of the perfect things allready said here,or some of the well intended if misguided bravado. you will know what's best for you, and you come first now. Take care of yourself, find joy. When it seems like your in hell then sometimes joy is the best rebellion. You are a Goddess you will out last!
-sue

Rare
12-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Get the ring back and pawn that mofo!!!

Edit: in retrospect, sorry if this innapropriate humor right now.

CodyBearr
12-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Wow that is horrible, happens all to often...

WoundedEagle
12-13-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWA4nqi650

This songs been on loop for like 3 hours...

The chorus to this song, Lyric:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys

Artemis
12-13-2011, 09:42 PM
I cant find it, but someone said they havnt seen me. WTF.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1186-People-behind-the-characters!/page205

BodMaster
12-13-2011, 09:54 PM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1186-People-behind-the-characters!/page205

Here,

What kinda artemis would I be if I didn't try to help? Either way good luck, I've never seen your picture, but you have be so kind as far as I've seen, and that's all I need to know. :black_eyed:

WoundedEagle
12-13-2011, 09:55 PM

Change that sig and change that Location, now. -_-

JaytB
12-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Just found this thread. Nothing I can say will make you feel any better now.

Hang in there girl. Not all men are like that and, although I don't know you that well, I'm sure you deserve better.

Hope you get things worked out for yourself :(

Silentarrow
12-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Change that sig and change that Location, now. -_-

"Walking with my head held high" seems like it would fit better.

Petrichor
12-14-2011, 08:32 AM
http://youtu.be/8v_4O44sfjM

Sing this at the top of your lungs. It helps. Guys are such jerks, I know. It's a fact of life. You probably remember the bedtime stories of your childhood. The shoe fits Cinderella. The frog turns into a prince. Sleeping Beauty is awakened with a kiss. Once upon a time. And then they lived happily every after. Fairy tales. The stuff of dreams. The problem is, fairy tales don’t come true. It’s the other stories. The ones that begin with dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. It’s the nightmares that always seem to become reality. The person that invented the phrase “Happily ever after,” should have his *** kicked – so hard. Once upon a time. Happily ever after. The stories we tell are the stuff of dreams. Fairy tales don’t come true. Reality is much stormier. Much murkier. Much scarier. Reality. It’s so much more interesting than living happily ever after.

"Remember when we were little, and we’d accidentally bite a kid on the playground? Our teachers would go, 'Say you’re sorry.' and we would say it, but we wouldn’t mean it. Because the stupid kid we bit… totally deserved it. But, as we get older, making amends isn’t so simple. After the playground days are over, you can’t just say it, you have to mean it. Of course, when you hear, 'sorry' is not a happy word. It either means 'You’re dying inside and it's my fault', or it means, 'This is really gonna hurt.' However, we can’t undo our mistakes, and we rarely forgive ourselves for them. But it’s a hazard of the trade. But as human beings, we can always try to do better, to be better, to right a wrong, even when it feels irreversible. Of course, 'I’m sorry' doesn’t always cut it. Maybe because we use it so many different ways. As a weapon, as an excuse. But when we are really sorry, when we use it right, when we mean it, when our actions say what words never can… when we get it right, 'I’m sorry' is perfect. When we get it right, 'I’m sorry' is redemption." I don't know you or him, and I do not know your relationship. All I know is you do not have to accept anything from him right now. You don't have to accept his apology or his words. All you can really do is wait and see what happens. See if his actions really do reflect his words. If he is truly sorry his actions will show that. I tell this from personal experience. If you want the story just PM me. In fact, PM me if you need anything. Chicks before dicks. Always. You do not deserve this, no one does. :disgust:

dugantale
12-14-2011, 08:42 AM
Im sorry

StompArtist
12-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Genders are reversed but "Goodbye" by Everlast should make for a bit of a change... Can't listen to the same song all day long: it's unhygienic.

"Goodbye"

Na-na-nahh-na, na-na-nahh-na, hey, hey, hey...goodbye! [2x]
Goodbye, goodbyeit's over
We're through
It's done
Our relationship is no longer one on one
So I guit girl
I don't need this
I'm disgraced
'cause in my face
You spin
I quit stepin' out wit another guy
After givin' you my love I deserve to know why
How long has this been going on
How long have you been doin' me raw
You thought I didn't know
You thought I wouldn't go
Well, that's why I'm makin' this song
To say goodbye
Na-na-nahh-na, na-na-nahh-na, hey, hey, hey...goodbye! [2x]
Pack your bags
Get out of site
I won't see you with a man on another night
You try to play me like a fool
But now you see you've been schooled
By the e
And it's plain to see
You thought you had luck like a four-leaf clover
Well, your luck just ran out
Home girl it's over
I hope you had a lot a fun
Were you lyin' when you said I'm #1
Well, I guess it don't matter
It makes no difference
I cought you wit' a smokin' gun
Or so to speak
Girl you a natural born sneak
And the hand you delt me was really weak
But that's alright, you won't see me cryin'
I brush a girl off when I catch her lyin'
So when I toss you out
Don't dare ask why
Don't try to return wit' a tear in your eye
That's just my way of sayin' goodbye...
Na-na-nahh-na, na-na-nahh-na, hey, hey, hey...goodbye! 2x
Using me
Confusing me
Inside you abusing me
Wise up girl
I ain't playin'
You try to make it better by sayin' let's hit the hey
And make love
I know your loyal but I can't take the stress
I don't need the termoil
You told me that you love me
But that's a lie
You know that I care
But I must say goodbye!
Who is it you thinkin' about when we kissin'
And when we all alone is it him you missin'
I couldn't stand the feelin'
When I see a man in my spot
Next to you
So what you want me to do
Forget about it
Like it never happened
Turn the other cheek
And wait to be slapped again
Until you through with me
But you will see
I will be the first to say b-y-e
So when I toss you out
Don't dare ask why
It's just my way of sayin' goodbye!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Happy birthday for real now Lyric :) and check out my post on this page cuz I meant to post here but accidentally posted HERE: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45372-Happy-B-day-Artemis!!

^ Cake made by Onaraasider :P

adidaman
12-14-2011, 10:27 AM
*generic apology message- I.e- he's a lowlife, he's not worth it, blah blah* No. I think throwing the chair at him was the right thing to do. And if it happened to maybe crack his skull or something, that's just the icing on the cake. I'm not one to look at things the way most people do. I see this as he cheated, and broke a sacred bond that was soon to happen, so if all hell rained loose on him it would be ok. Basically, just know him and the cheating (you know what) will get what they deserve in due time. An eye for an eye

Artentreri
12-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Here, wow Artemis, you are ridiculously pretty. Don't take that the wrong way or anything, I'm just saying that it won't be too hard to find another guy.

MoarPewPew
12-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Wow...Im sorry that this happened. I just found the thread too. You will find someone that will be good to you. Don't give up! Stay strong!

Btw I would of Pawned the ring for Platinum. Joking aside wish you the best of luck.

Artemis
12-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Dont you just hate it when, You breakup with a boyfriend, then a hot *** dude comes to your house wanting to be in the picture... That is EXACTLY how me and troy happened, and someone else just did it. -.- People seriously need to like give people time...

FluffNStuff
12-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Dont you just hate it when, You breakup with a boyfriend, then a hot *** dude comes to your house wanting to be in the picture... That is EXACTLY how me and troy happened, and someone else just did it. -.- People seriously need to like give people time...

So I take it that's a no. Knew I shouldn't have spent so much on a plane ticket to [major airport near Artemis].

Seriously though, I am sure you won't be single for long and they were just trying to get 'in before the lock' :)

Artemis
12-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Today, i feel happy. <3

Silentarrow
12-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Today, i feel happy. <3

Great! Now change your sig and location :).

swordlover
12-14-2011, 04:51 PM
.what a ***..ppl like that never know what they have and don't care till its gona and sum don't care then im glad u knocked her out and trhu the chair but..I have a feeling u may be going to court and my have a restraining order filed on u

StompArtist
12-14-2011, 05:00 PM

Well you did post that you where now single in the threads so now half the PL community is running towards your house. :-O

StompArtist
12-14-2011, 06:06 PM
send this back :D lol

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvimZj8HW0Kg&v=vimZj8HW0Kg&gl=US

Artemis
12-14-2011, 06:12 PM
nothing came up..

StompArtist
12-14-2011, 06:15 PM
it was suppose to be LLcoolJ mama said knock you out...

Jaymonee
12-14-2011, 06:16 PM
it was suppose to be llcoolj mama said knock you out...

hahahahahahahah!!

Artemis
12-14-2011, 08:46 PM
"Theres a side to you that i never knew never knew, All the things you'd say they were never true never true. And the games you'd play you would always win always win." <3

STORY OF MY LIFE. except in this story, I won the game. <3

They are lyrics from the song Set Fire To The Rain by Adele.

Silentarrow
12-14-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm Not a big fan of Mickey Montage, but at least it's more positive :).

Artemis
12-14-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm Not a big fan of Mickey Montage, but at least it's more positive :).

I freakin LOVE Nicki Minaj. She Crazy, and apparently so am i. We relate <3 (; Those are my favoritest lyrics. (I realise favoritest is not a word)

Artemis
12-14-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfFZqTlWrQ THISSSS. Another song on loop.

Rawrimafish
12-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Your a girl? Tout youse wad a dude. Cud kool dudes speell stufs wright lilke dis bro. Wud u thro on teh dudes kar?

Fortress
12-15-2011, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJfFZqTlWrQ THISSSS. Another song on loop.

So what, she's still a rockstar! She's got her rock moves!

She doesn't need him and guess what?

She's having more fun! And now that they're done, she's gonna show him

Tonight! She's alright! She's just fine! And he's a tool so, so what?

Artemis
12-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Your a girl? Tout youse wad a dude. Cud kool dudes speell stufs wright lilke dis bro. Wud u thro on teh dudes kar?

Your typing is repulsive. Don't even talk to me without typing right because I'm not even going to try to read that...

Silentarrow
12-15-2011, 07:27 PM
Your typing is repulsive. Don't even talk to me without typing righ
t because I'm not even going to try to read that...

*chuckles* +1

Artemis
12-15-2011, 11:28 PM
People nowadays lol

Pharcyde
12-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Nikki Minaj is HOT

Sorry just had to say.

arqueroverde
12-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Artemis,

Your best advice will probably come from the other gals who have had similar experiences, but as a guy who was engaged three times before getting married to my soulmate, I understand your pain. My first two engagements became disengagements. Thank goodness. I was not right for either of them and they were not right for me. Those two engagements prepared me for meeting my wife, Julia. I had two mediocre relationships in which I tolerated way to much BS. Now I am married to my perfect match. If I had married either one of the first two gals, I would have missed out on Julia. Yeah, I am pretty happy right now.

But each disengagement hurt me. Allot. At the time, I could not imagine another serious relationship. After the second disengagement, I did not even consider dating for three years. And its not like I had time on my side, I was in my late 30's. But I took the time that I needed to heal and to enjoy life as a single guy. I had allot of fun while I was healing. I finished up my engineering degree and pursued a couple hobbies. I hung out with my friends. And when I was ready, I started looking for my soulmate again.

Right now it is hard not to look at what you do not have. But you can look at what you DO have - your freedom. You are free to be yourself and to enjoy life as a single woman. Yes, you will love again. And hopefully the next guy will be worthy of wonderful you. Do not forget that you are priceless and you deserve to be treated well. Do not settle for anything less than that.

Yeah, being single can be very hard. But right now your are in a good position. You are free and you will be ready soon for your next relationship. In the meantime, enjoy your friends and family and celebrate life. Take the time you need to recover from this loss, and be thankful that you were spared a much more difficult breakup if you had married the guy. Life is hard, but life is good. You will make it through this.

Arq

ZORYA
12-16-2011, 04:41 AM
I totally adree with Arq. Same history repeats over time. Each time you will grow stronger, and one day you will meet your true soulmate.

Draco Mikato
12-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Sorry that happened to you. All your friends at STS, PL and SL, old and new support you.

I just hope you don't get ABC.

noobmigo
12-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Nikki Minaj is HOT

Sorry just had to say.

Fake.

Sassinya
12-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Sorry to hear :-( As many have said it is better to have happened now rather than later for many reasons the two biggest being more emotional involvement and financial (my wedding cost over 35k).
However, men cheat for a wide range of reasons, and you may never know why he did. Just suffice to say it was nothing you either did or did not do. He made a choice .. a bad one .. but not because of you.

Irulelol
12-17-2011, 04:03 PM

My translation:

"Your a girl? Thought you were a dude. Because cool dudes spell stuff right like this bro. What did you throw on the dude's car?"

By the way felling any better artemis?

Ghastly
12-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Its always the innocent ones...

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
12-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Wow .......... I feel so sorry for u..
That guy deserved it ......

WhoIsThis
12-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Artemis - I think you are in shock right now.

My advice is:

Try to do something that you enjoy.

Don't hold back any tears. Cry them all out.

Get something like a stress ball to relieve stress.

If you can, talk it out with someone who you are close with, who will be understanding, and who you can trust in real life.

Recovery will likely take a few weeks (or months; it depends on the person) and well, there's no denying that you won't be the same again, but you'll be wiser because you experienced this event.

Artemis
12-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks again everyone. Starting to feel better.

Bad things that happened because of this:
Got nothing for my birthday because i was feeling Anti Social
Living back with parents because he was the one working.
Because he was the one working, i have no money.
Because i have no money, i cant buy christmas gifts, and in my family, if you dont give, your not getting.

Piosidon
12-20-2011, 06:47 PM

Because i have no money, i cant buy christmas gifts, and in my family, if you dont give, your not getting.
Homemade gift?

ninjaduck
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
"Theres a side to you that i never knew never knew, All the things you'd say they were never true never true. And the games you'd play you would always win always win." <3

STORY OF MY LIFE. except in this story, I won the game. <3

They are lyrics from the song Set Fire To The Rain by Adele.

ADELE ADELE ADELE ADELE ADELE ADELE

She is made of liquid awesome. End of.

MoarPewPew
12-20-2011, 08:48 PM

Artemis, everything in life will work out. I would not worry about the gifts because in the grand scheme of life that is minuscule. In my experiences happiness comes from the internal rather than external objects. I know things are not going the exact way you want them to go but trust me it will work out. Hopefully your family is supportive by helping you get through this tough time. I would keep an open line of communication with them so you have a way to express how your feeling.

Best of luck to you.

-Pew

Katy
12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
this "troy" dude was definitely not meant for you. you know what lyric? you're just one step closer to your true love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPrMvW4YCR0

You'll have him begging on his knees for you soon enough. ;)

OvigorothO
12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Evryone lets cheer lyric up :) nobody like him worth crying over lets change this to a thread where we share good memories and hopefully lyric joins in :)

Ghastly
12-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Evryone lets cheer lyric up :) nobody like him worth crying over lets change this to a thread where we share good memories and hopefully lyric joins in :)

Excuse me it's a her ty very much

OvigorothO
12-26-2011, 08:55 AM
I was talkingabout the dude

XghostzX
12-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Artemis, really sorry to hear. You have a full life ahead of you and I know you'll find that one person. Keep your head up :)

BodMaster
12-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Excuse me it's a her ty very much

nobody like him worth crying over

Hmmm way to much of an enigma to read that... And understand what they meant..

Next time maybe read and understand what was said before judging someone who was actually trying to help.

Havent seen her abt much, so hoping alls good, and that you still made the most out of xmas holidays! (no deserves that)