PDA

View Full Version : the next expansion idea

Anishavie
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
how bout insted of aliens invading UC ships and planets

we find a new alien planet and invade them

Skeletonlord
12-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Again this is an awesome idea, but STS don't take ideas for maps for their games.

Slant
12-13-2011, 02:14 AM
Im sure we are not entirely innocent, or at least at war with vulars in many sectors, so maybe we are going to the home planet this time around :P taking those bugs out where it hurts most

Lazaras
12-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Oh I'm fairly sure it all started because some greedy muckamuch found an egg cluster somewhere and grabbed it then the Vular's territorial instincts kinda kicked in.

Y'know. I don't know how smart these bugs ar (they seem kinda mindless if you ask me.)

Then again it'd be kinda neat/scary if they had started hsaping their own species for war because of us (especially the squid head... things.)

Anishavie
12-13-2011, 08:42 AM
to bad they wont take this idea

flashbackflip
12-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Imo, better help others in deep vast space, than invade anyone...

One love, broz! Even bugs deserve to live their lives on their own planet,))

Deathpunch
12-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Imo, better help others in deep vast space, than invade anyone...

One love, broz! Even bugs deserve to live their lives on their own planet,))

Lol! Nature of the beast. History is positively littered with instances of people going someplace, finding something they want there, be it land, resources, whatever, and taking it. When the locals object, there's a fight.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

flashbackflip
12-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Lol! Nature of the beast. History is positively littered with instances of people going someplace, finding something they want there, be it land, resources, whatever, and taking it. When the locals object, there's a fight.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

And that's EXACTLY why I would like to change this paradigm. We can start this change in games, where youngsters spend their time, they should be able to learn ways of honesty and decency

LelouchX
12-14-2011, 12:51 PM
I think this is a great idea. However, i think and even BETTER idea would be an emote pack that includes the following:
1) Vomit - i miss being able to vomit when people say certain things in game
2) Put your hand up - come on, who hasn't held their gun up to someone? we got guns here, everyone does it. i want an emote that lets me put my hands up like i'm being mugged. maybe even something that lets me "take money out of my pockets"
3) Hug - everyone needs a hug now and again
4) Kiss - idk about you guys, but the sewer queen in PL was IN LOVE wit louchie. every time he blew her a kiss, she ditched her husband and came running to a bear that had more to offer her...... but then i killed her

Anishavie
12-14-2011, 08:11 PM
lol