PDA

View Full Version : This can't be fun can it?

Southriver
12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
I talked to a mage in pvp (Not saying ANY names) and she/he seemed to rush alot. So I asked why do you rush? Then got a reply saying Saves time. Like 3 v 1. Then I said: But dont you have a bunch of haters on your tail 24/7? The got a reply saying: Good that means more fights. then I said Your joking right? Then got a reply saying No serious.

I guess I'm saying people don't rush lower lvls to get boosted on leader boards BECAUSE PEOPLE EARN THEIR KILLS.You might be on top of the leader boards but does it feel right to have rushed people who were standing there typing or fighting another guy to get the kills?

P.S The lower levels don't know about the game so I don't think it's really fair to take advantage of them because there easy to kill.

Kaarataka
12-13-2011, 01:34 AM
It's pvp. No one is gonna go around kissing your bow-bow. He is right it is faster and leaderboards are meaningless. You should try rushing 24/7. I bet you would get better in pvp. Only constant ffa will make you the strongest. Learn to fight all the time buffs or no buff, hp or no hp, mana or no mana. It takes skill to be able to handle all the haters who will come to kill you.

Beanmachine
12-13-2011, 01:55 AM
It's pvp. No one is gonna go around kissing your bow-bow. He is right it is faster and leaderboards are meaningless. You should try rushing 24/7. I bet you would get better in pvp. Only constant ffa will make you the strongest. Learn to fight all the time buffs or no buff, hp or no hp, mana or no mana. It takes skill to be able to handle all the haters who will come to kill you.

Sometimes its just impossible to fight back due to a heap of reasons such as: most common; lag, spawn kill, luck (crit and dodge), skills do not register, etc. It always happens to me, I press a skill and it doesn't work, fml.

goddessofpower
12-13-2011, 02:12 AM
Pvp+glyph worst idea ever. Makes Pvp so unfair. Today I was playing Pvp and I had a team w/ a lvl 50/51 on the other team there were 2 lvl60s and a 58 the two lvl 60s both had glyph the next game same teams this went on for 3rounds until I was fed up w/ the teasing and teaming and left. Glyph should be for higher Lvls in my opinion.

Sexyb
12-13-2011, 03:22 AM
I go to lower lvls to help out, explain game & lvl people, as far as being rushed, I ingore those type of people, I am here for fun & to chat with people, my son, hubby & I play together, we enjoy playing & the game is a fun & even family thing, in my,opinion.