PDA

View Full Version : AL Community Advice On Items

Ckash
06-12-2019, 10:48 PM
I've been playing Arcane since the start, I missed alot and want to come back. I started this thread because I am broke lol, gave my last gold to a friend of mine around 35mil at the time. I don't want it back, but I want your opinion on what I should sell or keep.

I took screenshots of everything I have. I will post a few for now to get started.

My main focus is reaching end game level and becoming apart of the game again. Its like I can't forget AL.

Shout out to Crud, Alfa, and Cross. If y'all still play.

I uploaded 15 screenshots. I have 32 more.

But help me out. I want to get back into it. I started off using my warr, but I created a mage and never went back to warr or rouge.

marsu4u
06-12-2019, 10:54 PM
I've been playing Arcane since the start, I missed alot and want to come back. I started this thread because I am broke lol, gave my last gold to a friend of mine around 35mil at the time. I don't want it back, but I want your opinion on what I should sell or keep.

I took screenshots of everything I have. I will post a few for now to get started.

My main focus is reaching end game level and becoming apart of the game again. Its like I can't forget AL.

Shout out to Crud, Alfa, and Cross. If y'all still play.

I uploaded 15 screenshots. I have 32 more.

But help me out. I want to get back into it. I started off using my warr, but I created a mage and never went back to warr or rouge.Nice stuff, most of it you could get offers on street/prices available in auction bud

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Ckash
06-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro.

Ckash
06-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Should I keep all my vintage items and just grind gold and XP? Or sell and boost my mage along the way? Some things i will keep for good. But what shouldn't I keep and just cash out on? If possible.

Stephencobear
06-12-2019, 11:45 PM
The vanities you have could be sold if u need $ now, but like the gems those weren’t released again and hold auction value (if not rise a lil). I’d sell the crates as u can to make $.
If you’re leveling from the start be sure to do all dailies u can
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375038-Daily-XP-Quests

Mostly focus on the storyline quests and dailies, i won’t lie it’s a grind to get up in level. It’s tough to come back from nothing, I did It too >.<‘. Money is easiest from events until u can invest on what’s gonna be your hustle. Like a set to grind maus, or esg, or make a jewel farmer, for some examples.

Wb fellow s1 ;)

Ckash
10-02-2019, 01:45 AM
I uploaded more of my items here but I don't see it. I don't think I can edit first post to show more items.

Kairihearts
10-02-2019, 08:53 AM
I uploaded more of my items here but I don't see it. I don't think I can edit first post to show more items.

I would personally keep the vintage items tbh I also very old player I have some stuff too so yeah keep want you like and sell what you don't :)

Regifter
10-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Rich :) Your lepre pendant can get u upto 30mil xD