PDA

View Full Version : Commando spell not working in pvp

Kanitall
12-13-2011, 02:08 AM
I've noticed nebula isnt working in pvp. I would like to use it. Please devs make it work soon.

Shaocalur
12-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Nebula is a skill where you have to be standing near your opponent in order for it to work. It's not like all the other skills where you press it and it does all the work for you. It also depends on how high you ranked it damage wise. If its ranked between 1-3 outta 6 it probably won't be much help.

Just my 2 cents :-)

Garvhoz
12-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah man you should have it at 4+ always stay next to them while shooting and once you get the back breaker skill nebula helps weaken enemies to pull of the BB combo because when your in the lv30+ singularty doesnt always knockback ans push

Back Breaker combo: Singularity----> He/She is lying down you do back breaker and it should say a giant COMBO above your target

Ardon
12-13-2011, 10:43 AM
I tested it with a few coms.
It doesn't work. They were standing right on top of me and non damage was dealt. 0, not even a "miss" nada. zip moot, zero lol

Zaltiar
12-13-2011, 10:51 AM
On a similar note: for Graviton well, while it does deal damage to opponents, does not pull them towards you.
Not sure if this was intentional though.

LelouchX
12-13-2011, 02:03 PM
devs have stated they are looking into all skills in PvP. here is a response on my transference glitch thread:

We are looking into all abilities, Transference included.

Thank you for the post!

side note: guess how many times a day i say this ardon, lol

Ardon
12-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Around 15.5 lol
Every patch since pvp beta was released my guild has done test pvp's hoping those skills were fixed lol

If I'm correct, Thade had said that they won be fixed til the next client update :/

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Shaocalur
12-13-2011, 03:23 PM
On a similar note: for Graviton well, while it does deal damage to opponents, does not pull them towards you.
Not sure if this was intentional though.

True, but it is good against ops because it will slow them down if they try to run from you.

Deathsminion
12-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Lol i would just like to say this thread name made me laugh... Commando spell XD lol we moved to a whole new era in space and we still use spells XD

LelouchX
12-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Lol i would just like to say this thread name made me laugh... Commando spell XD lol we moved to a whole new era in space and we still use spells XD
hey don't make fun!!! i still do this all the time in game, i'm stuck in the era of final fantasy, hahaha. and by that, i mean BEFORE they started having numbers after the title, soooo........lol. i'll try not to show my age too much by listing the other games i grew up on

oh yeah, ops and engis have spells too lol