PDA

View Full Version : mt fang armor

wvhills
12-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Hey guys, I have reached over 25k non-elixired xp at level 65 which would equal 100k had I been using the 4x thrasher elixirs. I was wondering if there was any way I could get the mt fang armor? I've done just as much grinding as some of those who already have it.

RedRyder
12-13-2011, 08:13 AM
Of course not lol.. Whatever method you chose, 25/100 is still only 1/4th there. Finish the other 3/4ths and it's yours

dudetus
12-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Hey guys, I have reached over 25k non-elixired xp at level 65 which would equal 100k had I been using the 4x thrasher elixirs. I was wondering if there was any way I could get the mt fang armor? I've done just as much grinding as some of those who already have it.

U rly need to discuss about this matter with the Fallen Prince. He is the one who decides whether u r eligible to get the armor or not. He seems to be a bit silent guy but I am sure if u tell him how the things r there might be a possibility for u to get it :).

Remember to be veeery polite towards him because he is overthroned and seems to be a bit cranky because of it.

RedRyder
12-13-2011, 08:26 AM
U rly need to discuss about this matter with the Fallen Prince. He is the one who decides whether u r eligible to get the armor or not. He seems to be a bit silent guy but I am sure if u tell him how the things r there might be a possibility for u to get it :).

Remember to be veeery polite towards him because he is overthroned and seems to be a bit sad because of it.

I lol'd!

Riccits
12-13-2011, 08:32 AM
continue grind! try to make 2500xp a day (should be around 25 boss runs) and at WE try to make 5000xp. u should be done in a month.
use the trash drops to buy some gold xp elixiers.

Kelstrick
12-13-2011, 08:47 AM
I feel your pain, but can you imagine the backlash that would be directed at the Devs if they awarded you the Mt Fang armor for grinding 25K XP elixir free vs. those who paid for the 4x XP plat in order to get their 100K XP with "only" 25K earned. I can see the calls, shouts and demands for refunds from those who invested plat to get to 100K as fast as possible!

With that said, if you offered to pay the Devs the plat the average player spent in order to get to 100K XP then I think you might have a case. (From what I've seen it looks like about 10K/hour so about 270 plat if you were buying the 4x XP elixir in a guild hall)

But in lieu of that, its grind, Grind, GRIND! I believe there is a 2x XP bonus for running in a full party, plus the 3x daily combo elixir (resets on a 24 hour basis vs the daily quest and deal of the day which reset on different timelines) and the 1.5x XP elixir for 2000 gold. So there are options to use to minimize the pain.

Good luck. Feel free to add me up in game if you need a Mage in your party!

wvhills
12-13-2011, 09:18 AM
I feel your pain, but can you imagine the backlash that would be directed at the Devs if they awarded you the Mt Fang armor for grinding 25K XP elixir free vs. those who paid for the 4x XP plat in order to get their 100K XP with "only" 25K earned. I can see the calls, shouts and demands for refunds from those who invested plat to get to 100K as fast as possible!

With that said, if you offered to pay the Devs the plat the average player spent in order to get to 100K XP then I think you might have a case. (From what I've seen it looks like about 10K/hour so about 270 plat if you were buying the 4x XP elixir in a guild hall)

But in lieu of that, its grind, Grind, GRIND! I believe there is a 2x XP bonus for running in a full party, plus the 3x daily combo elixir (resets on a 24 hour basis vs the daily quest and deal of the day which reset on different timelines) and the 1.5x XP elixir for 2000 gold. So there are options to use to minimize the pain.

Good luck. Feel free to add me up in game if you need a Mage in your party!

This post was done "tongue-in-cheek" but it was also done to get a point across. Originally the level cap vanity was given as a "hardcore" award for grinding. I believe the devs still refer to it that way when they say "cap level raise to 65/66 for the hardcore". Well, I've done just as much hardcore grinding as the 4x users so where's my armor!? :)

Maybe we can reach an agreement on how much plat I have to pay to get the armor now that I've done my hardcore grinding. I should get a discount since I didn't get the kills that 3x damage would have given me and received deaths that 3x armor would have saved me.

P.S. Thanks for the tips guys! I'm just going to keep grinding but I don't expect to get to 66 before the next cap raise. I'm just hoping to loot a level 65 sanguine leather or save enough gold to buy the crafted leather to complete my set. :)

Rare
12-13-2011, 12:00 PM
This post was done "tongue-in-cheek" but it was also done to get a point across. Originally the level cap vanity was given as a "hardcore" award for grinding. I believe the devs still refer to it that way when they say "cap level raise to 65/66 for the hardcore". Well, I've done just as much hardcore grinding as the 4x users so where's my armor!? :)

I agree, but technically you did more. Why? Because its a tad more difficult doing as many runs without the help of x3 armor and damage.

RedRyder
12-13-2011, 12:20 PM
you can have mine if you want! its f.ugly on my mage :/

Duped
12-13-2011, 12:34 PM
I'll tell you what, you can have mine after I get it. But seeing as you're 25k ahead of me on xp, I don't know that you should count on me....

Swords
12-13-2011, 12:45 PM
nothing in the world is easy!
if u want something then go for it! ( or as "work for it" :) )

LwMark
12-13-2011, 01:02 PM
i have been thinkin bout buyin 2000 plat but i havent but ive atleast thought of it so yu guys should give me it to bcuz ive put put as much thinkin into as others i just havent bought it

LOL

wvhills
12-13-2011, 01:17 PM
i have been thinkin bout buyin 2000 plat but i havent but ive atleast thought of it so yu guys should give me it to bcuz ive put put as much thinkin into as others i just havent bought it

LOL

The point is that I've been doing much more than thinking. I've been grinding and have put more time and effort into leveling in mt fang than many (but not all) who have the "hardcore" armor.

Maybe they could make it so it's 100k xp for elixir users and 25k for non elixir users.

Battlelock
12-13-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm @ 37.6k non plat elixired. I should get the vanity + some plat bonus!!!

JUST KIDDING :cool:

I'm still in shock over the topic of this thread. Glad it was done as a joke.

Wow ... could only imagine the backlash this would cause if it happened. Can't stop lolling.
Robert you is funny :p

Kinda like it stuck @ 100k elixired or not, I like the challenge.

wvhills
12-13-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm @ 37.6k non plat elixired. I should get the vanity + some plat bonus!!!

JUST KIDDING :cool:

I'm still in shock over the topic of this thread. It had to be done as a joke.

Wow ... could only imagine the backlash this would cause if it happened. Can't stop lolling.
Robert you is funny :p

Kinda like it stuck @ 100k elixired or not, I like the challenge.

There's a subtle point being made. :)
It would be the same point if I asked to make a plat only xbow that did between 534-636 damage or a plat only leather that provided 204 armors. :D