PDA

View Full Version : Please

Misfit
06-13-2019, 11:22 PM
In late april you said cap would be in about a month. It’s now the middle of june and you still haven’t given us any info about cap. Im losing my mind, please just give us some information about the new cap content/date. There is literally nothing to do in the game except stand in town and wait. Please just give us some information about date of cap.

cryboi
06-14-2019, 12:17 AM
In late april you said cap would be in about a month. It’s now the middle of june and you still haven’t given us any info about cap. Im losing my mind, please just give us some information about the new cap content/date. There is literally nothing to do in the game except stand in town and wait. Please just give us some information about date of cap.This is so true... There is literally nothing to do in game these days..

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

mi hawk
06-14-2019, 02:47 AM
yea I've beenn waiting and waiting and waitinng... sts please give us a little info :confused:

cryboi
06-14-2019, 03:05 AM
yea I've beenn waiting and waiting and waitinng... sts please give us a little info :confused:I was thinking about quiting but i think il wait for cap a couple more days im just gettin bored sittin in towne all day all night doing nothing. Made myself ready for cap too early tho.

TheUnity
06-14-2019, 03:57 AM
I hope expansion comes in this week, we love this game and I can only hope sts have prepared some new motivating things. The game is very boring right now, when the updates come there will be more players coming back.

I really hope sts have something very special for us that they keep secret.

cryboi
06-14-2019, 04:03 AM
I hope expansion comes in this week, we love this game and I can only hope sts have prepared some new motivating things. The game is very boring right now, when the updates come there will be more players coming back.

I really hope sts have something very special for us that they keep secret.This game have potential and it can become one of best mmo rpg games but its sad that they focus more on AL and DL but why i really dont know.. PL lost so much players i really want to see comeback of PL. Please more events more activity more dungeons more everything more cool new stuffs (not fake copys of original vanitys)
MAKE PL GREAT AGAIN!

cryboi
06-14-2019, 04:13 AM
Look at range L.66 - L.76 gear (weapons armor helm shield) don't you guys think it would be perfect to see those back atleast as vanitys? Bring the old thing back alive again make players comfortable make them feel just perfect to play this game to have fun and these procs and awakenings are destroying pvp also.

cryboi
06-14-2019, 04:16 AM
Or imagine glyph vanity set or demonic or merrymaker that would be fun. Omg i have so much ideas for this game i hope you sts will take this as good advice.. Greetings.

plpr
06-14-2019, 09:15 AM
Or imagine glyph vanity set or demonic or merrymaker that would be fun. Omg i have so much ideas for this game i hope you sts will take this as good advice.. Greetings.

Or imagine this. Cinco makes brand new sets.

cryboi
06-14-2019, 09:19 AM
Or imagine this. Cinco makes brand new sets.Ofcourse that too ;)

Yogaa
06-14-2019, 09:27 AM
This game have potential and it can become one of best mmo rpg games but its sad that they focus more on AL and DL but why i really dont know.. PL lost so much players i really want to see comeback of PL. Please more events more activity more dungeons more everything more cool new stuffs (not fake copys of original vanitys)
MAKE PL GREAT AGAIN!

Let's buy more platinum to make PL great again

cryboi
06-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Let's buy more platinum to make PL great againI aint buying that.

Cinco
06-14-2019, 09:36 AM
The cap has new gears and locations and a very cool campaign boss. It could be done by the end of this month but it could also take a lot longer. Nobody knows when it will be done but we do know that it will be pretty fun when it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cryboi
06-14-2019, 09:44 AM
The cap has new gears and locations and a very cool campaign boss. It could be done by the end of this month but it could also take a lot longer. Nobody knows when it will be done but we do know that it will be pretty fun when it is.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLonger? Wow

TheUnity
06-14-2019, 11:48 AM
Thanks Cinco, but plz don't take toooo long. :p

TheUnity
06-14-2019, 11:51 AM
Let's buy more platinum to make PL great again

well support this game atleast. :semi-twins:

Gigiwren
06-14-2019, 01:12 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't care about a new cap? I've been chasing cap since 2011, I once had only 1 level to go. Fun times. I love PL, thanks Cinco! I do buy plat, when it's on sale. Oh well, back to the bayou to grind......