PDA

View Full Version : Free platinum on pc

oxy
12-13-2011, 03:32 PM
I think that there is much more space and ways to earn free platinum via your pc, so devs think about this....
Much more offers , surveris , videos that can be profitable for you and free for us...
so just think about it for a sec...

WoundedEagle
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM
I guarantee they have it on a chalk board. But hey, they just pushed to get us on Chrome before Christmas. So I see the idea working in the near future. Still things to work with Google on.

-we

Swords
12-14-2011, 12:31 PM
free plat on pc? hmm

Pwnage502
12-15-2011, 08:34 PM
I agree, there are many more options of free platinum on a computer. Would be a great way to help the community and the company!

Appleisaac
12-15-2011, 11:12 PM
i could see myself using my laptop for hours on end clicking *watch video* then walking away and then coming back and clicking it again! :D

oxy
12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
Could we hear something officiAL from devs about this?

Skeletonlord
12-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Plat could be brought or free on chrome, and this is a awesome idea, but would the free offers be in the form as a chrome app?
As for devs looking at this, you would need to private message one with the link in it for devs to look, since devs are normally busy making new content, working on bugs etc....

oxy
12-16-2011, 01:02 PM
There are some money making sites on internet were you do free surverys and watch videos for free and get payed with really money for doing that...
spacetime could make a agriment with them or something like that and we could get platinum for free on pc...
That is just one of 100 ways you could do this...

Skeletonlord
12-16-2011, 01:06 PM
There are some money making sites on internet were you do free surverys and watch videos for free and get payed with really money for doing that...
spacetime could make a agriment with them or something like that and we could get platinum for free on pc...
That is just one of 100 ways you could do this...

I see where you are getting at here. STS making a plat for free offer site where you complete a survey and getting 2 plat a survey.

oxy
12-16-2011, 01:07 PM
And for us who dont have credit cards spacetime should make a bank number on wich we could deposit money and get platinum...

Skeletonlord
12-16-2011, 01:11 PM
And for us who dont have credit cards spacetime should make a bank number on wich we could deposit money and get platinum...

Could you explain this a bit further please?

oxy
12-16-2011, 01:19 PM
I think spacetiem should make a bank number like 455653-237482(ect.) and when you log in buy platinum on pc ( if you went there you know what i am talking about) and you pick the amount of platinum you want to buy and you get your special number whic is uneaq for you and your account... then you go to bank and deposit money on spacetime bank number and get your platinum...
This is harder cuz you have to go to bank and with credit card you do all from home but what about those who dont have a credit card???

Skeletonlord
12-16-2011, 01:22 PM
So you log in to the game and maybe press the bank number and it takes you to a list of plat choices.

oxy
12-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Wow has implemented this way of payment... its acctualy way you pay your bills in bank or post office .... the idea is same ....

Credit cards are more poluare in this game cuz it started in us but in europe and asia i think bank method would be better.::.

Jig
05-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Not bad idea.... ^_^

Lamah
05-12-2012, 09:12 PM
this could be implemented through chrome apps, surveys and videos just as on droid and I think it would be a great idea being a chrome player who migrated from a droid.