PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Arcane armor all classes

Alfabeast
06-15-2019, 10:17 AM
I'm very happy with the armor proc aura, and I love the concept,
With that said is there any way the proc duration can be extended to maybe 8 second, I believe the current 3 second proc is not very useful, when proc starts really don't have enough time to charge skill for the damage buff to be used anyway this is just my suggestion, ty in advance

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Browdy666
06-15-2019, 11:09 AM
Still better than nothing. Besides since proc is so op 8s will ruin the balance. So instead of crying Betabeast i suggest you to learn this word - COVER. I bet Fkp is still sad about it... I'm against this idea. P.s. good luck in next pvp tournament :D

Korabiv
06-15-2019, 12:50 PM
I think a good idea would be to change the proc to “chance whenever damage is given” as opposed to “chance whenever damage is taken”. This would possibly give mages a much needed buff as it would be easier for them to proc due to their numerous dots. Current state of the procs is pretty much only beneficial to wars.

Browdy666
06-15-2019, 01:52 PM
I think a good idea would be to change the proc to “chance whenever damage is given” as opposed to “chance whenever damage is taken”. This would possibly give mages a much needed buff as it would be easier for them to proc due to their numerous dots. Current state of the procs is pretty much only beneficial to wars.

Good idea +1

Spell
06-15-2019, 02:53 PM

100% agree! as a mage we tend to try and avoid getting damaged.

Gufugufutwo
06-17-2019, 04:26 AM
+1 mage is paper and has a lot of dot so applying this kind of change would be, like u said, much needed mage buff

MAgicMate
06-18-2019, 03:09 PM
I'm very happy with the armor proc aura, and I love the concept,
With that said is there any way the proc duration can be extended to maybe 8 second, I believe the current 3 second proc is not very useful, when proc starts really don't have enough time to charge skill for the damage buff to be used anyway this is just my suggestion, ty in advance

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

It wouldnt even have to be 8s i think 5s would be enough but love the idea

Armani Boi
06-19-2019, 09:12 AM
+1 mage is paper and has a lot of dot so applying this kind of change would be, like u said, much needed mage buff

STS never saw mage as paper thats why the least priority!! Dont know when they will open their eyes wide!!