PDA

View Full Version : Customization ideas

maneatingtree
12-13-2011, 04:07 PM
So on my lvl 10(thebloodybear) i was walking around Forest Haven and wax checking for new players and checkin in on friends. So i noticed that most peoples ID looks the same. I think that more customization is needed like:

Different Fonts: some medievil fonts or different font sizes. This would epic.

Location: would be nice if i could move my lvl to the center and PVP stats below, same as CTF. This way if you have hidden stats on one side, your whole screen would not be messed up.

Colors: need more background colors, or even themes. Currently i think there is 5 different colors. Would be nice to have colors like: black, silver, gold and neon black. And we need words in different colors too.

Size: also the ability to change the size of your stats and or kills deaths. So you could have your kills be huge and deaths little.

Specified hiding. Instead of hiding all stats being able to choose ones to hide. I want ppl to see my dps and armour but maybe not my h/s or my crit.

More Stuff: being able to show your whst skills you use would be usefull for some. Or which weapon (and the color)

Those are my ideas anyone agree?

Skeletonlord
12-13-2011, 04:11 PM
I certainly agree with these points. I like the idea about font and sizes. The location idea is also an awesome idea!
Amazing ideas here maneatingtree!

maneatingtree
12-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Thank you!

dugantale
12-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Preech on bratha

Ablueelf
12-13-2011, 05:21 PM
I love these ideas!! And maybe make the names not ALL caps. Allow lowercase letters too..

Fao
12-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Great ideas! But I'm confused about the PvP one and the size one!

Piosidon
12-13-2011, 05:28 PM
The colors thing when customizing profiles work for me! Hope it gets in-game

maneatingtree
12-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Great ideas! But I'm confused about the PvP one and the size one!

So with pvp i mean i want to move it to the lower center part of the screen:

Theblooodybear
Lvl 10
Health Bar
Pvp kills. Pvp deaths

And with colors i mean i want to customize it a bit more like having a color weal and being able to change the color brightness(like dark green-light green)