PDA

View Full Version : Guild suggestion

*Live*
06-15-2019, 11:51 AM
So I think sts should release locations for guildhalls. Just like house deeds you will receive a buff for each location. But instead your whole entire guild will receive these buffs. I truly believe a good majority of players will agree with me. Plz give your feedback. Hold the salt plz :D

Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
06-15-2019, 11:58 AM
Himm that's actually kinda cool

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
06-15-2019, 12:53 PM
-1 to this. Guilds are fine the way they are.

Korabiv
06-15-2019, 02:06 PM
I think it would be cool to have a progressing buff that the whole guild could work toward.

Example: The first goal would be 10k elite braken bosses killed as a guild (counter in gh). Once completed, the entire guild would receive a +5% armor boost that would apply so long as they are in the guild.

The second goal would be to kill 10k ydra bosses as a guild. The buff then would change to +5% armor and +10 primary stat. The concept would be that every time the guild completes a certain task, the buff would get better and better until eventually all quests were completed. The guild would then have a “max guild” buff.

Tsuchii
06-15-2019, 02:57 PM
I think it would be cool to have a progressing buff that the whole guild could work toward.

Example: The first goal would be 10k elite braken bosses killed as a guild (counter in gh). Once completed, the entire guild would receive a +5% armor boost that would apply so long as they are in the guild.

The second goal would be to kill 10k ydra bosses as a guild. The buff then would change to +5% armor and +10 primary stat. The concept would be that every time the guild completes a certain task, the buff would get better and better until eventually all quests were completed. The guild would then have a “max guild” buff.Kinda funny also. It's like crafting guild hall all together. +1 for it too.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Czkt
06-15-2019, 03:15 PM
Would be great if it was something that the whole guild had to be involved in like the event, collecting and donating materials that we dont need an event for ( boss relics, certain eggs, vials , shards, could be included in the recipe) Maybe the recipie drops in certain locations when ur in a pt of 4 with ur guild?

Be good to have everyone working together:)

+1

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
06-16-2019, 12:20 AM
Nah, when there are rewards that benefit large guilds ppl blindly merge into big guilds for rewards causing problems.
Why should small guilds have a harder time? I totally disagree with the three posts above me lol

*Live*
06-16-2019, 01:25 AM
Nah, when there are rewards that benefit large guilds ppl blindly merge into big guilds for rewards causing problems.
Why should small guilds have a harder time? I totally disagree with the three posts above me lolPlease elobarate why it would cause problems.

Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

voidPtr
06-16-2019, 04:24 AM
So I think sts should release locations for guildhalls. Just like house deeds you will receive a buff for each location. But instead your whole entire guild will receive these buffs. I truly believe a good majority of players will agree with me. Plz give your feedback. Hold the salt plz :D
No. in fact - please remove all buffs from all locations. or, let the buffs to be applied to any house, not just tavern. houses should be like vanities.
and for guild - it's even worse idea. cause people in the guild can start arguing which buff they want -gold,dmg or whatever. also, the guild without the buffs would be less wanted then the guilds with buffs. what if you have friends or fellows there, but the guild doesn't have the buff you want? "to leave, or not to leave? - that is question". guild is for socializing, not for buffs. the whole housing system should not be for buffs, only for other (social) activities.

Spooked
06-16-2019, 06:17 AM
Even if it wouldnt give buffs, a new location instead of the ever lasting darkness that surrounds the gh would be nice

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

alcutepain
06-16-2019, 11:24 AM
good idea :)

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

merlintrue
06-16-2019, 11:13 PM
+1 I'd love to see guild with locations and a guild buff like house location, I'm all for this idea

Switchback
06-17-2019, 12:04 AM
Absolutely no. As other have touched on, there is more bad than good that can come from this.

There shouldnt even be location buffs for your house, but that was the only way sts could sell them the way they do.

This kind of thing will destroy alot of younger/not as rich guilds. Locations, sure why not? Buffs too? Lol noooo.

Tsuchii
06-17-2019, 01:15 AM
Absolutely no. As other have touched on, there is more bad than good that can come from this.

There shouldnt even be location buffs for your house, but that was the only way sts could sell them the way they do.

This kind of thing will destroy alot of younger/not as rich guilds. Locations, sure why not? Buffs too? Lol noooo.Gonna be a bit selfish, all guilds were poor or not that active at first. Their owners and members made them known for other players.
If that's the only reason for saying no for these ideas, lol.

Switchback
06-17-2019, 04:36 AM
Gonna be a bit selfish, all guilds were poor or not that active at first. Their owners and members made them known for other players.
If that's the only reason for saying no for these ideas, lol.

Your not understanding, what this suggestion does is force alot of smaller guilds out because they dont have X buff.

Do people really think a guild should be defined by which buff you can get from it? Thats exactly what would happen.Pretty sure im not the one being selfish here lol. There is no need, i repeat, no need for a guild location to have a buff. There are items and pets for that ya know? Personal things, for your personal stats. Again, if no buffs come with it, i would 100% agree to locations.

voidPtr hit the nail on the head.I wasnt going to respond in the first place but it seemed that people were just blindly agreeing because they heard the word "buff". You have to think about others first.. The less fortunate mainly. Try to make their life easier not yours.

Good day to everyone :) .

Tsuchii
06-17-2019, 11:10 AM
You have to think about others first.. The less fortunate mainly. Try to make their life easier not yours.

Good day to everyone :) .

Saying this and claiming that you are not selfish, well. XD
Good day to you too!