PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh!!!

Necrobane
07-18-2010, 04:39 AM
I know its not a major loss but I just accidentally liquidated an isis plate farmed from Plamsa Pyramid but after coming back to PL with no money or gear I really needed the 20k its worth. Plz devs can you restore it? I understand if you can't.:(

Violentsaint
07-18-2010, 04:53 AM
lol this reminded me of what happened to me yesterday dude. i farmed a lvl 45 pharoh sword of thoth and gave it to my friend and they gave me the lvl 40 thoth spear i gave them back and i acidently liquidated it! XD

jonboy
07-18-2010, 05:02 AM
restoring characters I can understand, items no and if they let this one through they will be inundated.

eg if they restore yours then they have to do Violentsaint, and then my accidental liquidations as well, etc, etc.

Necrobane
07-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Gawd thats embaressing. Just as well because I didn't actually liquidate it! I was sure i hit liquidate cos the item disapeared so i hurredly posted this. But 5 mins ago my bro goes: are you sure you liquidated it? And I was like: Ughh yes ill show you and so I did only to find it was still there ;) Well Thats another day saved :P

jonboy
07-18-2010, 05:13 AM
whew then.

Violentsaint
07-18-2010, 05:38 AM
Gawd thats embaressing. Just as well because I didn't actually liquidate it! I was sure i hit liquidate cos the item disapeared so i hurredly posted this. But 5 mins ago my bro goes: are you sure you liquidated it? And I was like: Ughh yes ill show you and so I did only to find it was still there ;) Well Thats another day saved :P

LOL! wish my darn thoth spear was still there :(

Cascade
07-18-2010, 12:17 PM
My next thoth spear is yours violent :)

Violentsaint
07-19-2010, 01:26 AM
My next thoth spear is yours violent :)

thanks man, i dont really need it tho, i like rockin it with my thoth plasma :)

tjornan
07-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Yaaaaaaa..... I liquidated a thoth plasma sword, djinn wand of thoth, desert talon of thoth, desert dagger of horus. Could u reimburse me devs?

Violentsaint
07-20-2010, 04:44 AM
Yaaaaaaa..... I liquidated a thoth plasma sword, djinn wand of thoth, desert talon of thoth, desert dagger of horus. Could u reimburse me devs?

lol violentsaints post of the day badge *gives to tjornan* --> (VS) <--