PDA

View Full Version : What is the logic? Solstice Fire Star

Phosgore
06-16-2019, 01:00 PM
I wanted to understand what is the logic of someone to pay 400 million in an item that will probably leave you a little more than 300 negative stats ?

Sorry but I am not able to buy this not even for 2 million . . . http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/fun/s0210.gif http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/fun/s0212.gif

Lastgoodbyes
06-16-2019, 01:01 PM
its just a vanity item now lol nothin special orange ebt and a speed buff like 25% but its mehh.. looks nice though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
06-16-2019, 01:03 PM
I like fire gem effect [emoji48]

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Phosgore
06-16-2019, 04:36 PM
It makes sense, I did not know this extra gain of speed, and the effect is really beautiful though, so STS should either integrate it with some Vanity or update the status of this gem (I know this would affect its rarity and would provoke who owns it). but it's what I think, very outdated for use.

Smokianlord
06-18-2019, 10:01 AM
maybe bring back a relic or elder effect.. in blue colour ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
06-18-2019, 06:53 PM
maybe bring back a relic or elder effect.. in blue colour ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkI think is enough Blue colour with Withering Realm "Nefaris" Gems xd

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Phosgore
06-18-2019, 07:33 PM
Yes, Firestar very obsolete, today used only as vanity

Froststorm
06-18-2019, 08:33 PM
It would be nice if items had individual prices instead of these made up prices so that items didn't have to cost so much

mascotmullah
06-19-2019, 06:55 AM
It would be nice if items had individual prices instead of these made up prices so that items didn't have to cost so muchOne thing you all do not understand is that it's called an auction and not a store ..everyone is free to place items at whatever price they value it but it's up to the buyer of a particular item to look around for anyone selling that same item at a cheaper price that they can afford or even messaging the person who auctioned the particular item in order to negotiate a suitable price..It works

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Froststorm
06-19-2019, 08:46 AM
One thing you all do not understand is that it's called an auction and not a store ..everyone is free to place items at whatever price they value it but it's up to the buyer of a particular item to look around for anyone selling that same item at a cheaper price that they can afford or even messaging the person who auctioned the particular item in order to negotiate a suitable price..It works

I understand what a auction is and you don't have have to explain it to me because I'm not 5 and i understand it's up to the seller but I'm not buying something that could cost less and instead of blowing all the money i just made but i know ur going to tell me to merch but the reason i don't is because of scammers and greedy people and basically dl has a lot of racketeering going on so when I said that it would be nice if items had their own individual price nobody would be cheated on anything they would get their money because it's fixed price and not some made up one

mascotmullah
06-19-2019, 09:17 AM
I think is enough Blue colour with Withering Realm "Nefaris" Gems xd

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkWe could ask for it to come back in teal colour

mascotmullah
06-19-2019, 09:25 AM
I understand what a auction is and you don't have have to explain it to me because I'm not 5 and i understand it's up to the seller but I'm not buying something that could cost less and instead of blowing all the money i just made but i know ur going to tell me to merch but the reason i don't is because of scammers and greedy people and basically dl has a lot of racketeering going on so when I said that it would be nice if items had their own individual price nobody would be cheated on anything they would get their money because it's fixed price and not some made up oneWell I get what your trying to say but it's gonna be pretty awkward because if it's a fixed price that doesn't make it an auction ..you don't need to merch either ..all you have to do is just ask any experienced merch for prices then get your gold up and offer around that price so you wouldn't feel ripped off

Froststorm
06-19-2019, 09:35 AM
Well I get what your trying to say but it's gonna be pretty awkward because if it's a fixed price that doesn't make it an auction ..you don't need to merch either ..all you have to do is just ask any experienced merch for prices then get your gold up and offer around that price so you wouldn't feel ripped off

Actually fixed prices aren't awkward at all considering games from the mid-80s to early 90s did this kind of stuff all the time and btw the whole merching thing I've been there done that and didn't work for me

mascotmullah
06-19-2019, 11:47 AM
Actually fixed prices aren't awkward at all considering games from the mid-80s to early 90s did this kind of stuff all the time and btw the whole merching thing I've been there done that and didn't work for meI didn't know that fixed prices were a thing before tbh but in the end it's up to cinco and the rest of the team to decide

Cinco
06-19-2019, 12:17 PM
Actually fixed prices aren't awkward at all considering games from the mid-80s to early 90s did this kind of stuff all the time and btw the whole merching thing I've been there done that and didn't work for me

I’m curious. What 80’s and 90’s games are you talking about? :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froststorm
06-19-2019, 01:35 PM
I’m curious. What 80’s and 90’s games are you talking about? :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Legend of Zelda, Golden Sun, the battle of wesnoth, Neverwinter Nights is not new but not old, Elder Scrolls 1 through 6 Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 Diablo SimCity Mario bros those are the only ones I can remember at the top of my head if I'm missing something please feel free to add

Cinco
06-19-2019, 01:49 PM
The Legend of Zelda, Golden Sun, the battle of wesnoth, Neverwinter Nights is not new but not old, Elder Scrolls 1 through 6 Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 Diablo SimCity Mario bros those are the only ones I can remember at the top of my head if I'm missing something please feel free to add

Ah! I see. It's important to note that none of these examples have player-driven economies. It's actually quite common in single-player item / loot games to include purchase and item liquidation features as a measure of balance and a means for advancement. Less so in multiplayer games. Multiplayer games with player-driven economies are a whole other level of complexity ;-)

nadineelfen
06-19-2019, 01:54 PM
I like the auction and the merching thing on dl , if sts fix the prices well it will be a lost for too many merchs

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Froststorm
06-19-2019, 01:54 PM
Ah! I see. It's important to note that none of these examples have player-driven economies. It's actually quite common in single-player item / loot games to include purchase and item liquidation features as a measure of balance and a means for advancement. Less so in multiplayer games. Multiplayer games with player-driven economies are a whole other level of complexity ;-)

Yea i know but i found the idea interesting

Russel99
06-19-2019, 03:59 PM
Hell nah some thing needs to be done about auction and the market. Prices are ridiculous and most people don't have the funds to buy anything. The merchants are greedy asf, set prices should be in the game,but not a permanent addition. Just add them to regulate prices. So many items are listed by 5 times their true price and it's getting worse.

Froststorm
06-19-2019, 05:06 PM
Hell nah some thing needs to be done about auction and the market. Prices are ridiculous and most people don't have the funds to buy anything. The merchants are greedy asf, set prices should be in the game,but not a permanent addition. Just add them to regulate prices. So many items are listed by 5 times their true price and it's getting worse.

Finally someone who understands and relates to what I'm talking about

Phosgore
06-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Since I came back I realized that it seems to be easier to made gold these days, if an Farmer all equipped with stats gold-loot forged can easily make 30 million in a week, this supposing that he devoted himself 50% because some may do even more, but I agree that single item above 100 million is wholly greedy on the part of the seller.

Russel99
06-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Since I came back I realized that it seems to be easier to made gold these days, if an Farmer all equipped with stats gold-loot forged can easily make 30 million in a week, this supposing that he devoted himself 50% because some may do even more, but I agree that single item above 100 million is wholly greedy on the part of the seller.
That's the problem to make that much gold u have to have a large amount of gold to begin with. This is why the people who are broke are still broke. The only thing that can fix the problem is for prices of items to go back to a decent price like 1-10mil. Anything else would cause inflation.

Tinkerbelldoll
06-19-2019, 09:08 PM
That's the problem to make that much gold u have to have a large amount of gold to begin with. This is why the people who are broke are still broke. The only thing that can fix the problem is for prices of items to go back to a decent price like 1-10mil. Anything else would cause inflation.

Thats why YOU’RE broke

Russel99
06-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Thats why YOU’RE broke
Tinker your a noob that only complains on forums when things don't go your way. I'm not broke and have a very large amount of gold. I make suggestions that benefit all of dark legends, and that will create a much more healthy playerbase. All you do is complain, and complain. Nothing you do to get your pixels is hard work and merching like i said just requires merchants. From your comments i can tell your one of the greedy fools that price your items and very overpriced prices, and then tell me to get their money up, but it should be the merchants lowering their prices so people can buy them. This fake rarity you want to create is not healthy and never will be.

mascotmullah
06-20-2019, 10:50 AM
Tinker your a noob that only complains on forums when things don't go your way. I'm not broke and have a very large amount of gold. I make suggestions that benefit all of dark legends, and that will create a much more healthy playerbase. All you do is complain, and complain. Nothing you do to get your pixels is hard work and merching like i said just requires merchants. From your comments i can tell your one of the greedy fools that price your items and very overpriced prices, and then tell me to get their money up, but it should be the merchants lowering their prices so people can buy them. This fake rarity you want to create is not healthy and never will be.Spot on my man

mascotmullah
06-20-2019, 10:53 AM
Since I came back I realized that it seems to be easier to made gold these days, if an Farmer all equipped with stats gold-loot forged can easily make 30 million in a week, this supposing that he devoted himself 50% because some may do even more, but I agree that single item above 100 million is wholly greedy on the part of the seller.This is true cause in a week I make at least 30 million from farming every week but still most items have jacked up prices and despite the Inflation rates going down there s not much difference between the current prices and the old prices but let's hope that eventually something is done to push down all unreasonable prices