PDA

View Full Version : i can't move

skaazatafa
06-16-2019, 10:53 PM
when lagging ..even a little , i cannot move . this is literally everyone problem.. Please fix it ,so annoying esp in events ... Ty :)

Futumsh
06-17-2019, 11:13 AM
when lagging ..even a little , i cannot move . this is literally everyone problem.. Please fix it ,so annoying esp in events ... Ty :)

You'll have to be much clearer about exactly what you're seeing in what circumstances (which is true of every bug report, always - provide as much detail as possible, as clearly as you can). I've seen no other reports of anything that sounds like this.

Statsonly
06-17-2019, 05:31 PM
You'll have to be much clearer about exactly what you're seeing in what circumstances (which is true of every bug report, always - provide as much detail as possible, as clearly as you can). I've seen no other reports of anything that sounds like this.

I've just made a post regarding this, significantly stopping my overall performance on lb!

Bundlos
06-18-2019, 10:25 AM
I think he/she means the shadow pierce rogue movement stopper. When shadow pierce is active and you are lagging at the same time, when ping stabilises rogue toons can't be moved around using the joystick. The toon is frozen to one spot.

schrodinger's cat
06-18-2019, 06:22 PM
Ive reported not being able to move in SEVERAL posts and ive read OTHERS making the SAME REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switchback
06-18-2019, 10:01 PM
This is going to be more than likely be a latency issue. What ping(honestly) do you have when this happens? The only "can't move" bug ive encountered is the one that Bundlos describes.

Marosok
06-19-2019, 09:20 AM
Yesterday i was not able to move. Arrows or W,A,S,D, no chance to move till i quit event map. I was only able to jump on other place with Skyward. I even have a video with gameplay, but it just show the problem in effect, not how i got it. Imagine this happens to someone, who is near top 10 LB, ouch.

Statsonly
06-19-2019, 11:06 AM
Yesterday i was not able to move. Arrows or W,A,S,D, no chance to move till i quit event map. I was only able to jump on other place with Skyward. I even have a video with gameplay, but it just show the problem in effect, not how i got it. Imagine this happens to someone, who is near top 10 LB, ouch.

It was really hard to overcome this, took me a few days to get it done but i did it and my top 10 spot is secure

skaazatafa
06-20-2019, 04:21 AM

I've just made a post regarding this, significantly stopping my overall performance on lb!

I think he/she means the shadow pierce rogue movement stopper. When shadow pierce is active and you are lagging at the same time, when ping stabilises rogue toons can't be moved around using the joystick. The toon is frozen to one spot.

Ive reported not being able to move in SEVERAL posts and ive read OTHERS making the SAME REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be more than likely be a latency issue. What ping(honestly) do you have when this happens? The only "can't move" bug ive encountered is the one that Bundlos describes.

It was really hard to overcome this, took me a few days to get it done but i did it and my top 10 spot is secure
So i'm not the only one facing this problem ...

Futumsh
06-20-2019, 09:16 AM
It sounds like there are 2 issues that people have seen (and several people that haven't figured out that posting here is useless if they don't provide enough detailed information to actually know what the problem and/or symptoms are):

* Skyward smash can occasionally get stuck in a state where normal motion is blocked, but skills can still be used (including jumping around with more skyward smashes).
* Lagging during shadow piercer can cause you to not be able to move (not clear on whether this one gets stuck in that state, or it's just while lagging).

So I need details on the which skill upgrades have been taken when these happen, whether they're charged or normal, and whether the shadow piercer one gets stuck not moving and never recovers, or if it's just while lagging (which would be expected).

Bundlos
06-20-2019, 02:34 PM
This is how it happens for me:
I am using skills, and uncharged shadow pierce is tapped, but my ping is in reconnecting. Once ping is stable after reconnect the shadow pierce activates and my toon is stuck for good in the position it lands up in after the pierce. All skills can be used but toon can't be moved around using the joystick. Only options to move again is to try to die, remap, or re-open app again

skaazatafa
06-21-2019, 11:07 PM
Bundlos explained the problem :') hope you fix this problem

Futumsh
07-08-2019, 06:35 PM
Possible fix for this is coming in the next app update.

Bundlos
07-09-2019, 02:44 AM
Possible fix for this is coming in the next app update.

Thaaannnkssss :')