PDA

View Full Version : Anybody problems with the daily deal, too?

Bebsi
12-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Yesterday and today I bought the Multienhancer Pack when it was a daily deal for 20 instead of 30 Plats.
Two times already it didn't work. I lost the plats but there was no enhancement.

Today the same problem... bought and no enhancement.
After I logged out and logged in again, the enhancement was activated, but there was no enhancement.
It's just like you have all the sparkles around you, but one kill just gives you one one xp instead of three.
I checked that closely and I think the problem shows up especially when the Multienhancer Pack is a daily deal.
When I bought that pack before it was a daily deal there were no issues.

Anybody else having trouble?

javier995
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Yesterday and today I bought the Multienhancer Pack when it was a daily deal for 20 instead of 30 Plats.
Two times already it didn't work. I lost the plats but there was no enhancement.

Today the same problem... bought and no enhancement.
After I logged out and logged in again, the enhancement was activated, but there was no enhancement.
It's just like you have all the sparkles around you, but one kill just gives you one one xp instead of three.
I checked that closely and I think the problem shows up especially when the Multienhancer Pack is a daily deal.
When I bought that pack before it was a daily deal there were no issues.

Anybody else having trouble?

Weird bug, well the devs will most likely try to replicate this bug. Can you post a picture of your purchase history?

Bebsi
12-13-2011, 07:54 PM
I didn't know that there is a history of my purchases xD (only the plat purchase not what I bought with the plat in game)
How can I look them up?

Anyway, I wrote a request to the support team to have a look at that...

Technique
12-13-2011, 07:59 PM
I didn't know that there is a history of my purchases xD (only the plat purchase not what I bought with the plat in game)
How can I look them up?

Anyway, I wrote a request to the support team to have a look at that...

Goto the spacetime nexus in game, there should be a place to view all stuff bought with platinum.

Nexus > My Account > Purchase History

javier995
12-13-2011, 08:21 PM
How can I look them up?

[]Anyway, I wrote a request to the support team to have a look at that...

Goto the spacetime nexus in game, there should be a place to view all stuff bought with platinum.

Nexus > My Account > Purchase History

Do that.
The plat purchase and what you buy are in the same place. Its just one history for both I believe.

Fac3bon3s
12-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Do not post here. Send a detailed message to the support team. Click the black support banner on the left side of your screen or email them at support(at)spacetimestudios.com

javier995
12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
If you're gonna post a picture of your purchases on here remember to white out your email address;)

Ah yes do that! *facepalm* How could i forget >_<

Do not post here. Send a detailed message to the support team. Click the black support banner on the left side of your screen or email them at support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Well support wouldn't really need it, but it would save them the trouble. :)

Bebsi
12-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Another thing is...
I do delta runs for an hour now, and still with the Multienhancer Pack i just get one xp per kill.
That's so lame, honestly.. ;(

Kakatoa91
12-14-2011, 01:16 AM
Mmm weird... i bought 2 dod and didnt check really the exp since it seemed to work for me speed feel, luck txt.
Would be annoyin if it didnt 3x xp -_-

javier995
12-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Another thing is...
I do delta runs for an hour now, and still with the Multienhancer Pack i just get one xp per kill.
That's so lame, honestly.. ;(

What lvl are you?

Bebsi
12-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Well, I'm at lvl 38 now.
And with all the runs up till now, I can say, people check your xp stats every time you leveled.
There's a discrepancy between xp you get with the ME pack.
At least I don't always get 3 xp for one kill. Sometimes I would just get 2, 1.5 or even just one.
If you switch to a higher lvl campaign it's at least 2 xp at the beginning.

Why do I mention this?
Well, in PL there's the trasher punch which gives you exactly 4x XP for one kill as long as you get XP for killing.
And that doesn't seem to be the case in SL. Is it just me?