PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Armor Bug

Statsonly
06-17-2019, 04:55 PM
Will try to explain this as easy as possible, I've been using the armor since first day. Its been working like a well oiled machine xD but over the weekend I've been getting something strange and couldn't figure y. Noticed as soon as arc armor procs my character automatically freezes for 2 secs. Tried over and over with same result on two different devices, soon as proc active idk what happens, i just freeze like something stunned me then im able to move when its done. It doesn't always happen but is affecting my ability to run lb.

Bluehazee
06-18-2019, 02:18 AM
Something different happens to me. When ebon armor proc is up, i cant use non-charged timeshift. Only charged version works, if i dont charge it somehow gets cancelled (not just visual because i can keep pressing on skill, is not in cooldown).
Only happens during the 4sec of armor proc, and only with timeshift (didn't test all skills because most of mages skills are useless for event)

Futumsh
06-18-2019, 03:15 PM
So far I'm unable to repro either of these problems, so any additional details would be helpful.

Statsonly
06-19-2019, 03:48 AM
So far I'm unable to repro either of these problems, so any additional details would be helpful.

Mostly happens when i go from one build to the next as i was experimenting with builds. May be linked to the meteor ultimate, my meteor lags and i get frozen unable to move for 2-3 secs and ultimate refuses to shoot. Tried on both my tablet and phone with same results, so its not my ping. I manager to overcome it after a few days battling against my odds. I never thought to record, should have. Idk how much more detail i can add.