What would u guys think about that?
New game new stuff new maps and a lot of fun
Wouldnt it be nice?

Alwarez
06-18-2019, 06:51 AM
It's 2.4.2 already

Stephencobear
06-18-2019, 07:35 AM
No ty. We need class balance and pvp reworked entirely in Al more than we need it all scrapped to start over, and then end up with a new game with the same imbalance and broken pvp.

Spheresome
06-18-2019, 07:37 AM
Reboot might actually be nice. It would give me the opportunity to start over as a rogue instead of the mage and be the best class in the game with a fresh leaderboard, pvp, gears, and game. Since I can't really just trash all the work I did on my mage already

Browdy666
06-18-2019, 08:31 AM
Hahaha, nice one comedian.

Spooked
06-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Lets look at arcane batt. Battle dragons, and most importantly at FMJ/PLA.
Sts is capable of making greatness but over half of the games fail.
They have gold in their hands now, theyre just not letting AL reach its full potential.
A new game is very unlikely

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Warriorknown
06-18-2019, 02:22 PM
Then more people will complain...

Mastah
06-19-2019, 12:21 AM
What would u guys think about that?
New game new stuff new maps and a lot of fun
Wouldnt it be nice?

no, no, no ... it's hard to make it, but it's not wrong for us to suggest good ideas and not negative ones, I'm sure there will be love for all of you, we just need to support and fix

Switchback
06-19-2019, 01:17 AM
Rather a new game from sts within the PL and AL style. I really hope they have been working on a new project, maybe a dev can confirm :)? ( even if it is in the distant future..).

Creepiest
06-19-2019, 04:19 AM
Rather a new game from sts within the PL and AL style. I really hope they have been working on a new project, maybe a dev can confirm :)? ( even if it is in the distant future..).

+10000 i like new game by sts like AL that have more Character choices

Ydra
06-19-2019, 08:55 AM
STS used to always be working on new games (I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case right now), but I have recently been enjoying the extra and well-deserved attention AL has been getting (and that I felt AL was lacking previously). AL has been the biggest hit from STS as I see it, and the best way to move forward in my opinion is to market the game to new players through better advertising, and continue improving the quality of events to keep the old players interested.

Spooked
06-19-2019, 10:38 AM
STS used to always be working on new games (I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case right now), but I have recently been enjoying the extra and well-deserved attention AL has been getting (and that I felt AL was lacking previously). AL has been the biggest hit from STS as I see it, and the best way to move forward in my opinion is to market the game to new players through better advertising, and continue improving the quality of events to keep the old players interested.Finally, someone i can truly stand behind

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk