PDA

View Full Version : answers

Dudjdj
12-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Ive noticedd questins being aked a lot in in-game and forums so I decided to try and answer in this thread.
1)Q: How many potions can you have?
A: you can have 9,999
2) Q: Whats the fastest way to get money?
A: the fastest way is to be a merchant which is buying cheap and selling for more.
P.S. if you look at the auction some items are over priced
3) how much gold can you have?
A: 9,999,999 in stash or on character

Some PL. talk you should know
ftw=for the win
twink= low level with good gear mainly used for pvp
cs=(consignment shop) auction at balefort
aoa= ambassador of alterra levels 1-10 who are in this guild
goa= guardian of alterra are people who help out who are distinguished by a red shield with a crown in the middle
lol= laugh out loud
k=1000

All i can think of have any questions just ask

javier995
12-13-2011, 10:12 PM
How nice!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the max number of potions 99,999,999 or 999,999,999??

Ellyidol
12-13-2011, 10:13 PM
How nice!

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the max number of potions 99,999,999 or 999,999,999??

9,999 last I tried.

Dudjdj
12-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Javier i think you mean max gold is 99,999,999

Cytokinesis
12-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Javier i think you mean max gold is 99,999,999
actually, its 999,999,999 :-P

WoundedEagle
Gaming talk thread we used to have, where is it? Lol forgot the title.

Yvonnel
9,999 potions and 9,999,999 gold. I have the potions down, not the gold. :)

NECROREAPER
This might be better off in the new players section, but seeing as many new forumers forego that section all together this might be appropriate.

javier995
12-13-2011, 10:18 PM
9,999 last I tried.

Ah Ty! Thanks for the correction!

zeusabe
12-13-2011, 10:53 PM
1. newbie/noob/newb/nub = by def. it refers to players that are new to the game but if used on more seasoned players, can be a form of insult that is unbannable XD
2. atm = as of the moment
3. irl = in real life
4. afk = awak from keyboard
5. aoe = area of effect
6. buff/debuff = spells or skills that either enhance/reduce character capabilities
7. class = type of toon (bird,bear,elf)
8. drop/loot = items or gold that you get upon killing a monster
9. guild = an organized group of players, usually, with a united devotion to a single or multiple cause such as PVP, PVE, farming, same nationality, etc.
10. lvl/L/level = measure of character's advancement, primarily achieved via repeated monster kills
11. mob = enemy monster, contrary to popular use, mob can refer to a singular enemy as well i.e. vampire in mt. fang is a mob
12. npc = non-player-character, usually in townes, be on the lookout for them as some have specific funtions i.e. potion shops, vanity shops, etc
13. grind = repeated killing of mob with intent to gain xp
14. farm = repreated killing of mob with intent to gain gold
15. nerf = re-programming of any element in-game that causes reduction in overall effectivity (or in mob and bosses, difficulty)
16. omw = on my way (usually used when somebody dies and respawns in the entrance and totally forget there's a mage LOL)
17. pwned/owned = in pve, easily defeat mob or boss. in pvp, easily defeat player opponent. it's a form of trash talk. avoid use unless you mean it.
18. quest = series of "chores" that npc's give you to gain items or progress the game. warning: can bore you
19. rev/res/rez = upon death of a player in dungeon, this is a call for help so mages can use their ressurection skill to bring them back in action (don't over use)
20. spam = repeated posting of messages with simliar content. can also refer to repeated casting of skills such as "heal".
21. tank = act of absorbing damage strategically used to protect other party mates from receiving damage
22. emote = character command that makes your character do specific actions i.e. laugh, kiss, etc.
23. kite = using long-range attacks to avoid receiving damange that have less range
24. ping = the measure of how fast a message travels from a host server to your IP, indicated by numeric figure, lower the better.
25. pug = pick-up group, refer to random people joining a group in a run

Just bored, here's my contribution, thanks XD.

Dudjdj
12-13-2011, 10:55 PM
1. newbie/noob/newb/nub = by def. it refers to players that are new to the game but if used on more seasoned players, can be a form of insult that is unbannable XD
2. atm = as of the moment
3. irl = in real life
4. afk = awak from keyboard
5. aoe = area of effect
6. buff/debuff = spells or skills that either enhance/reduce character capabilities
7. class = type of toon (bird,bear,elf)
8. drop/loot = items or gold that you get upon killing a monster
9. guild = an organized group of players, usually, with a united devotion to a single or multiple cause such as PVP, PVE, farming, same nationality, etc.
10. lvl/L/level = measure of character's advancement, primarily achieved via repeated monster kills
11. mob = enemy monster, contrary to popular use, mob can refer to a singular enemy as well i.e. vampire in mt. fang is a mob
12. npc = non-player-character, usually in townes, be on the lookout for them as some have specific funtions i.e. potion shops, vanity shops, etc
13. grind = repeated killing of mob with intent to gain xp
14. farm = repreated killing of mob with intent to gain gold
15. nerf = re-programming of any element in-game that causes reduction in overall effectivity (or in mob and bosses, difficulty)
16. omw = on my way (usually used when somebody dies and respawns in the entrance and totally forget there's a mage LOL)
17. pwned/owned = in pve, easily defeat mob or boss. in pvp, easily defeat player opponent. it's a form of trash talk. avoid use unless you mean it.
18. quest = series of "chores" that npc's give you to gain items or progress the game. warning: can bore you
19. rev/res/rez = upon death of a player in dungeon, this is a call for help so mages can use their ressurection skill to bring them back in action (don't over use)
20. spam = repeated posting of messages with simliar content. can also refer to repeated casting of skills such as "heal".
21. tank = act of absorbing damage strategically used to protect other party mates from receiving damage
22. emote = character command that makes your character do specific actions i.e. laugh, kiss, etc.
23. kite = using long-range attacks to avoid receiving damange that have less range
24. ping = the measure of how fast a message travels from a host server to your IP, indicated by numeric figure, lower the better.
25. pug = pick-up group, refer to random people joining a group in a run

Just bored, here's my contribution, thanks XD.
thanks