PDA

View Full Version : GH furnitures Disappeare

Crosified as Cros
06-19-2019, 05:55 AM
Is this a bug? Cuz sometimes when i visit gh some furnitures are missing like alote, it doesn't goes to the inventory nor opened furniture place it just Disappear completely without doing anything

arcanefid
06-19-2019, 06:34 AM
Maybe the owner of the furniture has left the guild?

When you open guild furniture, it is tied to the character that opened it. So, that furniture becomes available for the GM of the guild that the character is currently in.

Ent
06-19-2019, 06:39 AM
Maybe the owner of the furniture has left the guild?

When you open guild furniture, it is tied to the character that opened it. So, that furniture becomes available for the GM of the guild that the character is currently in.

*buys nice bed for guild, waits til fid sleeps in it, leaves guild and watches fid fall on ground*

arcanefid
06-19-2019, 06:43 AM
*buys nice bed for guild, waits til fid sleeps in it, leaves guild and watches fid fall on ground*

:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Switchback
06-19-2019, 06:21 PM
I've been meaning to make a thread in the bug section about this.

For some reason when someone leaves your guild this tends to happen. Lets say a you have 1,2,3,(doesnt matter how many are place in gh im assuming) of any item placed in the gh. You could have 20 of said item available to place, but for some reason it will remove the item from your gh when that person leaves(not every time it seems also).

Basically, the game is removing items placed in the gh when a member leaves that had it open.. Reguardles of how many extras you have available.

I dont know why i cant articulate it better but i think this is what the OP is referring to :).