PDA

View Full Version : Toxic event players

Razererxx
06-19-2019, 05:53 PM
I have posted this as a proof how toxic player can be,i am not here to cry, idc for this guy but toxicity is really rising up in this game(reason why i didnt answer is because i had Tainted set-my aura plus i knew this was a troll/toxic guy).I have also put part of my other convo just as proof that forum detectives dont say how i purposly put just part of ss.

Anil LK Joseph
06-19-2019, 05:55 PM
... just get better gears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razererxx
06-19-2019, 06:18 PM
Uhm lower your ego?

pro123
06-19-2019, 08:36 PM
Thats part of the game lol every game has toxic

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
06-19-2019, 08:46 PM
Toxic people think they are the best and no one is better than them. Toxic people are annoying but the best part is you can annoy them back. You will always have something or some one who is better than you at something no matter who you are and the toxic can't accept that fact.

wangkj
06-19-2019, 10:16 PM
somebody who can't spell the word noob. I wonder who the noob really is

Fyrce
06-20-2019, 12:06 AM
Just IGNORE. People seriously do not seem to realize there is such a button and SOCIAL section.

Werner
06-20-2019, 03:06 AM
Then you get people like this. Standing without any gear , doesn’t want to start event tells us we are trash and he’s glad to waste our energy.

LonerBird
06-20-2019, 03:34 AM
Lol that's what parties are for

Shocan
06-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Ok, loving the extra drama, really am, but what do u want anyone to do about toxicity? 😂 Everyone knows it's there, but we can't stop the people from saying whatever they feel like, and STS can't ban people for being toxic, they'd have to ban a lotta people. I understand your concern, but just ignore them and move on

Susanne
06-20-2019, 03:13 PM
I haven't had time to run this event but I do know that a lot of players have had energies wasted because of a certain person.
Now to my mind that is more than toxic. I can take trash talk..that's easy enough to deal with but to waste people's time, gold and in some cases..real money, I can understand why there has been complaints.
Players should be able to enter an event without having to form a party. It is best to be in one but it shouldn't be mandatory because of some spiteful players.

Razererxx
06-21-2019, 11:57 AM
Ok, loving the extra drama, really am, but what do u want anyone to do about toxicity? 😂 Everyone knows it's there, but we can't stop the people from saying whatever they feel like, and STS can't ban people for being toxic, they'd have to ban a lotta people. I understand your concern, but just ignore them and move on
Think like this,if some of toxic people get "punished" will that implement on other thrashtalking people?maybe they will see that being bad guy does not pay off anymore

Remiem
06-22-2019, 11:37 PM
Ok, loving the extra drama, really am, but what do u want anyone to do about toxicity?  Everyone knows it's there, but we can't stop the people from saying whatever they feel like, and STS can't ban people for being toxic, they'd have to ban a lotta people. I understand your concern, but just ignore them and move on

We absolutely can and will ban people for being toxic. Just use the /report command or send SS's to support@spacetimestudios.com to report the player and we'll take care of it from there. I've seen advice that says "do it back to them" which I sincerely do not recommend. Not only because it can get you banned, but because it makes the problem worse. Here are the steps:

1) REPORT. Either in game or grab screens to e-mail to support@.
2) IGNORE. It's in the social area or you can type /ignore [name]
3) Keep on playing and BE NICE! <3

Spheresome
06-23-2019, 12:56 AM
We absolutely can and will ban people for being toxic. Just use the /report command or send SS's to support@spacetimestudios.com to report the player and we'll take care of it from there. I've seen advice that says "do it back to them" which I sincerely do not recommend. Not only because it can get you banned, but because it makes the problem worse. Here are the steps:

1) REPORT. Either in game or grab screens to e-mail to support@.
2) IGNORE. It's in the social area or you can type /ignore [name]
3) Keep on playing and BE NICE! <3

With all due respect, sometimes even after being reported the player never ends up being banned, which often results in even more problems ;-;. Someone who I ignored on my main account who got reported by many of my friends a while back told me he would "kill me with a bat" on my alternate account when recruiting for my guild today. Due to forums rules I won't list this players name but I can't believe this guy is still playing.