PDA

View Full Version : what was this and why did it never happen? DEVELOPER*

merlintrue
06-20-2019, 12:27 AM
hey, I was scrolling your Facebook page came across this in 2015 what was this project and why did in never happen curious!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XOdGB1Ke8fA

Spheresome
06-20-2019, 12:48 AM
It did happen, however the game was shutdown 2 years ago

merlintrue
06-20-2019, 12:46 PM
was it bad? or idk looks interesting

Spheresome
06-20-2019, 01:21 PM

I don't know I never played it, I only recall seeing it in one of the letters to the community around Christmas

Shocan
06-20-2019, 02:12 PM
Yeah that game was dope and inspired some of the AL elondrian vanities!

Remiem
06-20-2019, 02:20 PM
Yep! CoC happened. It was a ton of fun, but was retired. You can still find a lot of streams and tournaments still online if you wanna see some gameplay.

merlintrue
06-20-2019, 04:59 PM
remiem after watching some yt on it, I gotta ask game looks like my kinda game, what happen?

Azerothraven
06-21-2019, 09:03 AM
remiem after watching some yt on it, I gotta ask game looks like my kinda game, what happen?

They decided to focus on AL more as the other games were taking too much time and money without enough returns to justify running it. They were also under-staffed at the time to keep everyone happy,

merlintrue
06-21-2019, 11:00 AM
yea so delete one game! nice thought but that can't be the answer al now ain't even their top gross

XghostzX
06-24-2019, 08:03 PM
CoC was awesome, I was proud of STS for stepping into the MOBA arena. I actually had a blast playing it, but sometimes as luck goes, the game simply did not gain as much attention as anticipated.

I will forever value STS' passion for their sleek, easy-to-pick-up, intuitive game designs. MOBA players are certainly accustomed to 20 minute length games; they were too blinded to see the beauty of a game like CoC :)

Regardless, STS continues to find their own 'voice' in the gaming industry, even after all these years. An incredible journey of growth.

plpr
07-17-2019, 11:46 PM
To this day people are leaving reviews on this game asking where it has gone. Easily would be sts second most popular game again if they re-released it if not picking up even more players and becoming their most successful. I understand why they discontinued the other games but i will never understand why they discontinued this one. The time,work and money that went into this game was clearly immense and it should still be going strong.

blem
07-18-2019, 02:14 PM
Wasn't that bad

merlintrue
07-21-2019, 10:42 PM
Plpr I saw that as well still being reviewed must have been a loved game, wish I had a chance to play it