PDA

View Full Version : 2 HUGE noob questions....:(

Urqui
12-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Ok I made this account a while ago, but just recently started using it more
& I have been trying to figure out most things on my own
But there are 2 things I can't figure out yet:(
I tried to look up how on older posts but haven't found anything helpful yet...
soooo

This is gonna sound mega stupid but
1-How do I use the chatbox?
2-How do I add somebody to my friend's list

Sorry for such dumb questions:disturbed:

BodMaster
12-14-2011, 07:00 AM
1. Click on the Forum dropdown button, it then says Chat, or you can go to All Forums section your choice.

2. Click on the name you want to add above their avatar/title, this will bring up a lil pop up, with some options one is to add as a friend, you could view their profile and to the left, '+ add friend' or another you could go to the Community drop down, then members, and type the name you want to find their profile to add that way :)

Try it on my name if you like ;)

All methods above are on a web based only

Martin Tander
12-14-2011, 07:03 AM
And if u using an app tap on a poster avatar and u can view his/her profile and add as a friend:)

Skeletonlord
12-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Using chatbox:
Sign in to the forums, press the forum tab, then you will see a box called chatbox. Make sure you can see a green circle then enter your message and hit submit
You can't access the chatbox via your device on forum app.

Adding forum friends:
1. Go to their profile and press add as friend in the middle left hand side. Confirm by pressing yes.
2. This is for forum app users. Find their profile and hit the +sign on the top right of the page. This will send a request. There aren't any other methods for adding friends.

Edit: you can access all your settings via settings on the top right when logged in.

BodMaster
12-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Hmmm weird, do you have any settings changed so that you are unable to send them, in either General Settings or Profile Privacy? Just taking a quick look now :/

Both can be found in your settings page to the left.

StompArtist
12-14-2011, 10:57 AM
Look under settings > profile privacy.

Bronxman2012
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
First of all, thanks for asking these questions. Never feel uncomfortable in asking. The only people who are stupid are the people who don't ask.

As to your questions:

On the Main Menu, you'll see a drop-down menu for The Chatbox. Click it and you should be good to go.

Concerning adding friends, I'm not sure if you mean on the forum or in the actual game. If you can clarify, we can show you how to do so for both ways.

Thanks, and keep on asking,
Bronxman2012