PDA

View Full Version : how is the game?

zebraman
12-14-2011, 08:02 AM
my friend onaraasider told me about this game and i want to know what it is like.i can't play ATM,be ause i am getting an ipod for christmas.

Onaraasider
12-14-2011, 08:07 AM
zebra why didn't you just ask me?...lol

Fyrce
12-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Or go online and read the reviews and youtube to watch videos.

Elitephonix
12-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Hmm short review for u.....
Better get a ipad lol its gonna be to awsome for a ipod i got one just for pl

Roc
12-14-2011, 10:27 PM
It's a great game for both the casual and hardcore player (I'm casual, myself). I've enjoyed it greatly since I started playing a year ago and I haven't lost interest or taken a break from it yet :) I'd definitely give it a shot, get to know some people and make friends (which make the experience even better!), try your hand at both PvE and PvP, and tailor the experience to what you want out of it. Hope to see you in-game!

Econodeath
12-15-2011, 10:38 AM
The game is a fantastic game that is a lot of fun! If you put some time in you will be surprised at how fun a virtual world can really be when there are real people behind the toons. I would recommend trying it out on google chrome to get an idea of what it looks like. You can start anytime and it is now in the google chrome app store for free. Check it out and have some fun while getting a headstart in the game while waiting for your ipod.
Enjoy. Maybe ill see you in Forest haven. I spend time there now and then giving tips and helping with quests. :)