PDA

View Full Version : afk in event player question

voidPtr
06-20-2019, 05:07 AM
i was asked by a friend to write in forum about this.
i entered the event map, and one player just sits there and doesn't enter the circle. my friend told me, that this player - you see him - stays there from at least 60 minutes. (i personally stayed in this map 30 minutes, while writing this post). and btw this player afk-s Deliberately - he is with 61 dmg, 0 armor, ...
people enter and leave, loosing energies. my friend said - lets report him. but, how?
my question is - how to report such a player?
report as "scam" seems the only option. and it Is a scam imo - i loose energies. (but i don't wanna report scam - because of the warning message while you report "scam")
i don't see a button "report afk" - which means devs don't wanna do anything about afk players. i agree - lag happens. but i think that devs Should do something about players that afk for more than a hour - such player would receive A LOT of "afk reports" , if there Was such report.

Werner
06-20-2019, 06:40 AM
I wasted 7 energy’s in total today thx to him. In one of them replied this to us

Ebereasider
06-20-2019, 07:12 AM
my friend said - lets report him. but, how?
my question is - how to report such a player?
Just type " /report Lycorisradita "

i don't see a button "report afk" - which means devs don't wanna do anything about afk players.
They told us to report such players 179365
Many people from my guild also lost their energy because of him. Devs should take quick action against him or this kinda behavior will increase in next events.

Switchback
06-20-2019, 07:13 AM
How do people like this not get a temp ban or something....something. Seems like that person needs a week or 2 timeout at least...

Remiem
06-20-2019, 07:15 AM
Looks like the question was answered here, so I'm going to close this to prevent drama. <3 Thanks for reporting!