PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and suggestion for pvp

Darkfader
12-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Hello everyone!

After chatting with many other players ingame and asking their opinions I decided to bring this up for all discuss and Propably could get some change in future.

So, everything was fine when level cap was 55(56) and sewers was latest campaign. Then came nuri and with same scheme continued mt fang. These new gears from both campaigns have ruined pvp totally at endgame. I just couple days ago was in pvp arena on my warbird and had fight with one known pvp player. He used orlok crafted set vs my demonic set or orlok set. And honestly we never couldn't say who is better(IMO that's what pvp is about). All we both saw was unlimited amount of messages "dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge". Really it gets boring to fight anymore with these gear because winner is always that person who first succes at dodge debuff. It doesn't require skills anymore as it used to, weapon and skill damages are enough high to kill in few seconds if you just can get debuff hit.

Now on you can't be "good" in pvp without having "best"(read highest dodge) set and my own opinion and many others ingame, that's killing pvp. Least I have Propably fighted only 100kills since nuri update and I know there's lot of others who have left pvp because it gets boring.

On 56 times, there was no issue really about this. Weapon and skill damage was way lower and also dodge didn't show this dramatical part of fights. You were able to beat pink and crafted with your set of greens or oranges if you just had skill and knew what ya doing. That's something I reall would like to bring back and pvp could be alive way more.

As suggestion for this all I have came up with idea hat would still need some work but least it would make sense to fight. Give sets different stats in pve and pvp. As example in pve blast shot would have 300-400dmg and in pvp it could be splitter to 150-200. Lower all the stats with half in pvp and we could get it back to interesting. Mostly dodge/armor/damage would need some work. Another point is regens, have close to 50 health regen makes these fights last too long. You hit your combo to enemy and do 300dmg because of dodge most skills. Then it takes 6seconds to regen back to full without heal buff or skill on Mage. Your most skills cooldown longer than enemy regens full and it gets boring. So also splitting regens or some another system would be good.

Any input or ideas would be nice to hear from community and devs.