PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm is that normal or is it time to buff mage ?

alepa
06-20-2019, 07:02 AM
i have top gears

but i cant ever past solo that event first boss (wave 10)....

QuaseT
06-20-2019, 07:05 AM
Just open some dmg elixirs and you should get to over 8k dmg with top gear. But after the 2nd boss its not possible to get further for me too. The event is almost over anyways...

anacebela
06-20-2019, 07:30 AM
Just open some dmg elixirs and you should get to over 8k dmg with top gear. But after the 2nd boss its not possible to get further for me too. The event is almost over anyways...

dont u think that is lil rediculous that with that gears u cant past event first boss ????!!! i can past wave 20 even with out jewelers in my gears hahaha, no need be mad !

anacebela
06-20-2019, 07:32 AM
i can solo past 20 wave with out even jewelers in my gears :anonymous: no need be mad !

Statsonly
06-20-2019, 07:34 AM
Top gear is ok, it will help u get a banner sure but even all that u still need top pets and strategic knowledge. Damage alone won't muscle thru this event, trust me i tried!. Tactic's are key, understand the use of every skill for each use in the map is also key. Have to know the mobs as well as u know you're own hand to counter them fast. Awakes make a difference as well, i can't disclose my awakes and skill set but having all those won't simply just won't be enough beat 10-19.

#Esgx

slaaayerrr
06-20-2019, 08:19 AM
top gears? sorry i dont see anything "TOP" on ur ss
best for that event should be:
- full mire
- mire 3/6 + arcane armor + arcane artifact + arcane amulet (for mage)
- full arc (but for sure not endless set)
also what with ur jewels? nobles were "top" at lvl46 expansion lmao
i dont see spirit staff for pulling or other weapons in your inventory, its ez, got ebon proc - swap to spirit for pulling, or any other weapons with usefull procs (drag/balance staff for bosses when u already got ebon proc)..., rogues and warriors using 2-3 weapons at this event
u are just sucking jealous and unskilled nub, go cry more to buff already overpowered and spoiled mages

Encryptions
06-20-2019, 08:40 AM
Yeah, mages are good in pvp, but pve they are weak because they don't have high dmg or a OP proc. Rogues can do a crap load of damage and warrior have terror blade + Ebon Aegis which is very helpful.

The fact that NOT 1 mage is on the top 50 overall in leaderboard proves that mages need buffed with a proc, maybe a proc thats like the flame hex staff but more op a lv 76 one. It can spam 5k damage like crazy. A proc where mages can pull enemies to a bomb that explodes doing 30k damage. Just some ideal advancements.
--- A proc that is only OP in Pve not pvp.

Statsonly
06-20-2019, 08:41 AM
Yeah, mages are good in pvp, but pve they are weak because they don't have high dmg or a OP proc. Rogues can do a crap load of damage and warrior have terror blade + Ebon Aegis which is very helpful.

The fact that NOT 1 mage is on the top 50 overall in leaderboard proves that mages need buffed with a proc, maybe a proc thats like the flame hex staff but more op a lv 76 one. It can spam 5k damage like crazy. A proc where mages can pull enemies to a bomb that explodes doing 30k damage. Just some ideal advancements.

Very nice ideas, hope sts see's this😊

Tsuchii
06-20-2019, 09:56 AM
- full mire
i dont see spirit staff for pulling or other weapons in your inventory, its ez, got ebon proc - swap to spirit for pulling, or any other weapons with usefull procs (drag/balance staff for bosses when u already got ebon proc)..., rogues and warriors using 2-3 weapons at this event
u are just sucking jealous and unskilled nub, go cry more to buff already overpowered and spoiled magesI'm just curious about why you are still able to use forum with these rude mentions lol.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
06-20-2019, 10:22 AM
- full mire
u are just sucking jealous and unskilled nub, go cry more to buff already overpowered and spoiled mages

Relax. Can you at least act civil for 2 days straight?

No need to call everyone you encounter, useless & to "Suck this" because they're "Jealous" for absolutely No. Reason. Get out of your little bubble.

Someone like you, who blatantly harassed & aggressively attacked the developer @Futumsh, all because he moved your thread to a different section, really shows your true colors.

You never learnt anything. Even tho you've been banned 3x times in a row.

Drone
06-20-2019, 10:58 AM
The more you feed it, the stronger it gets. Ignore it and it’ll go away, or gets the hammer.

Bluehazee
06-20-2019, 11:30 AM
I'm just curious about why you are still able to use forum with these rude mentions lol.

In game is same dont worry :D

Laezeo
06-20-2019, 11:36 AM
You have a good gears but the trick here why some sorcerers get pass in wave 10 and futher within 60s is they have ebon armor. Although you have ebon staff or you use dragon staff, it is impossible to kill the boss because of distraction. I’m a mage and I was so lucky that I did get pass in wave 15. Here let me tell you what’s my strategy. So my skills are all attacks and my ultimate is energized. You need to have ebon gun and ebon armor. Therefore this is the only way you can get pass in wave 10. Just focus on killing the boss and when the ebon armor and ebon gun proc at the same time ... Waaalllaaaa boss killed but need to switch ebon staff immediately if there’s still mobs remaining especially those big hunk crocs. But it just a luck tho. And last thing, just like what Quaset said wear elixirs. Big Skeleton with their bone hammer can KO you.

profmsb
06-20-2019, 12:10 PM
for those arrogant self claimed super op rog/war, this event proved n showed that,what happen if the proc is contra with class skill/build up...to make u all easier to understand,imagine a rog with ebon proc of dealt dmg per mana consumed....or ebon war that proc dealt dmg with 20% of the crit done....

anyway,i play for fun,event if sts wouldnt fix this n mage bcome extinct,still i love n have fun with my mage....

Tsuchii
06-20-2019, 12:15 PM
In game is same dont worry :DI know him lol.

merlintrue
06-20-2019, 12:49 PM
mages don't want to be the support area damage type no more, games out grown the use of it, make us independent killers
#BLUELIVESMATTER

options
raise our damage*
raise our spells damage*
increased int of gear*
SOMETHING!!!!

Spooked
06-20-2019, 02:04 PM
- full mire
u are just sucking jealous and unskilled nub, go cry more to buff already overpowered and spoiled magesWhere did that sudden, totally uncalled for, outburst come from? You're entire posts consists of slandering him. Why dont you calm down a little.
Geez

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Korabiv
06-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Having % boss damage awakes was huge this event for mages in order to kill the bosses. My guess is you don't have that type of awake or not enough.

I used ribbit aa for the entire run and it seemed to work well for me. Having high crit is important for mages. Use energize ultimate, then use the ribbit on boss. Might have been better ways but that’s what I did.

Legendsoflegends
06-20-2019, 06:05 PM
+1trillion mage need buff

These are stats just off my head that I seen people with. Just naming whatever is important.

Rogues - have 100%+Dodge, 70%+crit, 9k damage.

Tanks - 1200+ armor, 1200+ hp, 4k+ damage

Mages - 1trillion Mana...... 4k damage, 6k armor.

A little over exaggerated but close.
Tank and rogue gears have higher armor.

We are aware about the state increases like...

Str +10 hp
Dex +6 hp
Intel +3 hp

Skill effects are useless because they are all chances or need to be charged.

Shield - charge for 2 sec invulnerable
Gale - chance for knockback 5sec
Ice - chance to freeze
Fireball - charged for stun
Lightning - charge for 25% chance stun

No time to charge when you getting rekt.

Mastery for mages are useless...

Fireball - before mastery update came it used to hit 10 and with 3sec cd... Mastery didn't help it but made it worst. Now we need fireball mastery for it's full potential. You didn't add anything mastery about it.

Ice - 10pts. For 3% chance to freeze when? Maybe will proc after 20+ deaths

Gale - be nice it tick was removed and not be effected within the duration. Move, stun, move, stun.....

Overall need faster shield activation, stats increase by +6 or +10 up for each intel stat ( +3 labeling us the weakest) for more health. Better armor because mage have the lowest and we have the most deaths. Need more DPS or better proc (drag staff is still a weap of choice for some, thought was gonna fix this). Skills need revamp for higher %% chance of effect.

I don't own a ebon gun/staff btw.

My 2cents. Don't blast me.

will0
06-20-2019, 07:35 PM
DEV: ebon staff process is also base on "damage taken" not "damage dealt" can this be tweak the same as ebon robes process?

Cinco
06-20-2019, 08:20 PM
DEV: ebon staff process is also base on "damage taken" not "damage dealt" can this be tweak the same as ebon robes process?

It is already implemented this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
06-20-2019, 08:40 PM
It is already implemented this way.

thanks for the confirmation cinco

Jairus980
06-21-2019, 02:12 AM

Yes you can but need to Nerf the staff too from the last time.

Philofax
06-21-2019, 02:54 AM

nerf the mage ebon staff? that lousy not even 200 dmg buff?
come oooon .. time to nerf the war ebon to current mage stats too then.

it's always the same ...

will0
06-21-2019, 05:34 AM
I will anytime trade mage ebon staff process with ebon aegis process... Ebon aegis is the one need to be nerf

Motherless_Child
06-21-2019, 04:46 PM
i have top gears

but i cant ever past solo that event first boss (wave 10)....

With stats like that, U should have no prob........ Maybe some practice?????

Statsonly
06-22-2019, 10:38 AM
With stats like that, U should have no prob........ Maybe some practice?????

Have op gears doesn't always help. Even with high class jewels and rare awakes i couldn't just push pass all 4 bosses. I had to plan every single detail which took me a few days of trial and error. Only 5 mages mages broke 30k. 3 are pvp tactical and the other two include myself and tinybluze. All wear geared but still took days to even pass 14-17k. I've seen mages with 100's of millions in gold struggle to beat boss #1, gear alone didn't win the event, the most tactic players won.

Squadtank
06-26-2019, 05:14 AM
- full mire

Im dead [emoji23]