PDA

View Full Version : Blue lives matter!

merlintrue
06-20-2019, 12:53 PM
mages don't want to be the support area damage type no more, games out grown the use of it, make us independent killers
#BLUELIVESMATTER

options
raise our damage*
raise our spells damage*
increased int of gear*
SOMETHING!!!!

this event done shown all of arlor how weak we are, I'm scared to leave my house might run into some rogues feeling cute and roll on me,idk!
but rogue always been op, you just made wars indestructible so why are we still squishy area damage healers, I don't even think mages use heal anymore save us before arlor is taken over by op rogues and indestructible warriors!!

Kenny McCormick
06-20-2019, 12:58 PM
Please stop, we dont need more threads.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?454035-Calling-all-mages-it%92s-time-to-raise-our-pitchforks-and-light-our-torches-RISE-UP!!

Ty.

Spheresome
06-20-2019, 01:19 PM
The message has been received and we know sts has seen it. There is no need for more threads, the ball is now in their court

Spooked
06-20-2019, 01:59 PM
What do you mean you dont want areal damage anymore.
Im sorry but the second u chose a mage and continued playing on it you signed up for not individual damage inflicting but crowd control. If you dont want that switch classes. I have the right to say this is honestly an useless thread.
You know what you signed up for when making a mage.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Maltx
06-20-2019, 02:01 PM
Merlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
06-20-2019, 02:05 PM
What do you mean you dont want areal damage anymore.
Im sorry but the second u chose a mage and continued playing on it you signed up for not individual damage inflicting but crowd control. If you dont want that switch classes. I have the right to say this is honestly an useless thread.
You know what you signed up for when making a mage.

Maybe you can show us your knowledge about how to crowd control without use stuns, roots, etc.
Because if you want to help you pt (many ppl use ebon weapons now) you cant do your job anymore

Spooked
06-20-2019, 02:09 PM
Maybe you can show us your knowledge about how to crowd control without use stuns, roots, etc.
Because if you want to help you pt (many ppl use ebon weapons now) you cant do your job anymoreSo switch to a different class then, all i said was, you know what you signed up for when making and continuing as a mage.
Im not saying its OP, Usefull or anything. My point is U-Know-What-U-Signed-Up-For.
If you don't like the specific playstyle then Restrain from using it, its that simple. Not everyone is waiting for a change, not even all mages. So if you dont like the essence the mage was made for, then you're better off choosing a different class.
Ps: choose wisely this time

Cheers,

Shocan
06-20-2019, 02:14 PM
Cinco has stated there is better mage focussed gear to come in the next expansion, you shall get your reign

Bluehazee
06-20-2019, 02:15 PM
So switch to a different class then, all i said was, you know what you signed up for when making and continuing as a mage.
Im not saying its OP, Usefull or anything. My point is U-Know-What-U-Signed-Up-For.
If you don't like the specific playstyle then Restrain from using it, its that simple. Not everyone is waiting for a change, not even all mages. So if you dont like the essence the mage was made for, then you're better off choosing a different class.
Ps: choose wisely this time

Cheers,

You are not explaining how to do crowd control without harm pt members...

Spooked
06-20-2019, 02:22 PM
You are not explaining how to do crowd control without harm pt members...I don't see any reason to, i don't play mage. Yet i think all of this nonsense is petty.
I am free to express my opinion if i wish to.
Cheers

Remiem
06-20-2019, 02:23 PM
Since there are a few threads like this, I’m going to close this one up to keep feedback consolidated. Thanks guys!