PDA

View Full Version : 2019-06-20 Content Update (266203)

Futumsh
06-20-2019, 02:09 PM
+ Celebrate the summer with a ravenous return to Blood Beach!
+ Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
+ This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
+ Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
+ While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
+ Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!
+ Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
+ Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
+ Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
+ Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.
+ Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
+ Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!

Mellowedout
06-20-2019, 02:49 PM
+ Slather on some SPF 6000 sunscreen and surprise the Hunters on the sandy shores of Gul Drago.
+ This individual player leaderboard event runs for one week starting Thursday the 20th at 1:30pm Central.
+ Head to town and talk to Bodie for more info. Talk to Jewel to buy Sunscreen and to hitch a ride to the beach.
+ While on the beach: score points by slaughtering vacationing Vampire Hunters and their armed protecors.
+ Get free Sunscreen by finding Don Ibanez in Old Town (and score bonus event points by defeating him)!
+ Collect 15000 total points for Bronze Tier, 25000 points for Silver and 35000 points for Gold Tier.
+ Check your Lair to see your Event Score and consult the leaderboard to see how you fare against your fellow Vampires.
+ Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier winners can collect one (1) Level 51 Relic Gem of their choice from Gianni.
+ Gianni also grants 2,000,000 gold to Bronze Tier, 3,000,000 gold to Silver and 5,000,000 gold to Gold Tier winners.
+ Vampires can also loot the new Slate and Tangerine swimsuits by defeating the Vampire Hunters on Blood Beach.
+ Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!Please fix the spawn rate , its super low.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

hannsand4
06-20-2019, 03:49 PM
Spawn Rate cannot be correct??? It is not like last year. It is taking very long to spawn boss in old Town.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

DefinitelyNot
06-20-2019, 04:21 PM
+ Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!

why our kills in old town don't add to the PVE kills in the kdr, I guess it's like that for lvl51s? but level doesn't mean nothing, for lvl46 it's also easy or even lower... during an event like this I'd love to see my kdr increase as I farm and that's not happening, no matter how much I kill in old town to spawn that mini boss, my pve kills don't move. Please change that

Smokianlord
06-20-2019, 04:45 PM
+ Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!change spawn rate :/ killed over 1k zombies ... no don ibanez

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

hannsand4
06-20-2019, 05:11 PM
Agree. Sorry I'm never one to complain about event, but this Boss spawn rate is wrong.

mascotmullah
06-20-2019, 11:28 PM
why our kills in old town don't add to the PVE kills in the kdr, I guess it's like that for lvl51s? but level doesn't mean nothing, for lvl46 it's also easy or even lower... during an event like this I'd love to see my kdr increase as I farm and that's not happening, no matter how much I kill in old town to spawn that mini boss, my pve kills don't move. Please change thatThe whole mechanics for kills in old town were changed such that you have to use the extension maps i.e the new campaigns ..kills only count in the rooms but not in the main feeding grounds so that if you were levelling up from 46 once you got to level 48 xp gain became impossible because kills stop counting which means you have to use the new campaigns

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

SpeedShark
06-21-2019, 07:52 AM
I now just want to ask something about one scammer who scammed already too many times and allways changed name so why she never got banned? I dont want write email because happening nothing she scam peoples with real money scam fake paypal site etc scammed fire star from hatest scammed Iean all stuffs with that fake paypal trick now scammed otmrara helix i think she scam already too many times but i see she never get banned so bad she have a lot accounts btw male and female accs now shes name is Blushing but before was Cardiolody etc she had a lot names already because allways changed after scam others if u read already my post you just can delete after read this if its against forum rules or idk ty

jaymt09
06-21-2019, 08:27 AM
I now just want to ask something about one scammer who scammed already too many times and allways changed name so why she never got banned? I dont want write email because happening nothing she scam peoples with real money scam fake paypal site etc scammed fire star from hatest scammed Iean all stuffs with that fake paypal trick now scammed otmrara helix i think she scam already too many times but i see she never get banned so bad she have a lot accounts btw male and female accs now shes name is Blushing but before was Cardiolody etc she had a lot names already because allways changed after scam others if u read already my post you just can delete after read this if its against forum rules or idk ty

You realize that Ppl aren’t suppose to sell and buy items thru PayPal? Which is real money currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
06-21-2019, 10:34 AM
You realize that Ppl aren’t suppose to sell and buy items thru PayPal? Which is real money currency

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSadly a lot of people go against the rules and have been using real money to buy in game stuffs

Hallowickedz
06-21-2019, 03:01 PM
overall great event thank you but may we please get slate beach hats, tangerine beach hats, slate bandana, slate grin bandana, and tangerine grin bandana to match new swim suits please ^^ that would be awesome...

Igothikal
06-21-2019, 06:51 PM
overall great event thank you but may we please get slate beach hats, tangerine beach hats, slate bandana, slate grin bandana, and tangerine grin bandana to match new swim suits please ^^ that would be awesome...

Would love to see especially slate bandana 👍

hannsand4
06-21-2019, 06:59 PM
Slate bandana would be both sexy and fresh

moonway03
06-22-2019, 10:17 AM
All colored leviathong tops looks the same! Why bother naming them with a color even though they look all the same. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
06-22-2019, 11:04 AM
All colored leviathong tops looks the same! Why bother naming them with a color even though they look all the same. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkIt only.display colours on females lol

Kusa
06-23-2019, 11:11 PM
When will be event end?

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
06-25-2019, 02:16 AM
Thursday, 1:30pm Central Time.

Phosgore
06-26-2019, 10:50 AM
Looking forward to seeing the new gems

Smokianlord
06-27-2019, 09:49 AM
+ Best of luck... and be sure to stay CRUEL out on those hot sandy beaches!cinco please fix this issue ... I get killed by the claw zombies in hospital or anywhere in map! they only hit me 2 or 3 and I'm dead like wtf! level doesn't matter for them! they got op somehow

thanks

Cinco
06-27-2019, 10:28 AM
cinco please fix this issue ... I get killed by the claw zombies in hospital or anywhere in map! they only hit me 2 or 3 and I'm dead like wtf! level doesn't matter for them! they got op somehow

thanks

What level and what equipment are you using? I investigated this and did not see anything odd. As a Level 51 with no elixirs and all my gear un-equipped those Hospital Ghouls have a very hard time damaging me (unless they're in a group of three or four). Also I don't see anything different about them with respect to their attributes or abilities (i.e. they're still the same after these last couple of years). So let's have more details and I'll see what I can find out. Thanks!

Phosgore
06-27-2019, 10:40 AM
What level and what equipment are you using? I investigated this and did not see anything odd. As a Level 51 with no elixirs and all my gear un-equipped those Hospital Ghouls have a very hard time damaging me (unless they're in a group of three or four). Also I don't see anything different about them with respect to their attributes or abilities (i.e. they're still the same after these last couple of years). So let's have more details and I'll see what I can find out. Thanks!

Cinco Have you tried out by the computer?
There is something very strange going on really (do not know if only to PC users).
From what I observed they kill us faster when we are using Forbidden Blood Speed (+ 50%) or Forbidden Blood Damage (+ 50%)

Cinco
06-27-2019, 10:49 AM
Cinco Have you tried out by the computer?
There is something very strange going on really (do not know if only to PC users).
From what I observed they kill us faster when we are using Forbidden Blood Speed (+ 50%) or Forbidden Blood Damage (+ 50%)

Yes. I tried with my PC. Thanks for the additional information. I'll see what happens when I use the Forbidden Blood elixirs.

littleaj
06-27-2019, 10:58 AM
Hey everyone im back! I was banned for being toxix so this time ill try to be nice. Also loved the event im gold tier and got all the items but do any hats drop?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

littleaj
06-27-2019, 11:00 AM
Apologies for bad quality with the picture but don spawned in beach was this a glitch?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190627/45d05658b7a8434a80924174d821a98b.jpg

Cinco
06-27-2019, 11:03 AM
Apologies for bad quality with the picture but don spawned in beach was this a glitch?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190627/45d05658b7a8434a80924174d821a98b.jpg

No. He gives good points (same as boss) for event :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littleaj
06-27-2019, 11:09 AM
No. He gives good points (same as boss) for event :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOhh alright thanks!

littleaj
06-27-2019, 01:51 PM
Awesome event cinco would love more events where we work for awards after https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190627/d62e6bdb8f5778de4af0f1ae8d504a73.jpg

Smokianlord
06-27-2019, 02:18 PM
What level and what equipment are you using? I investigated this and did not see anything odd. As a Level 51 with no elixirs and all my gear un-equipped those Hospital Ghouls have a very hard time damaging me (unless they're in a group of three or four). Also I don't see anything different about them with respect to their attributes or abilities (i.e. they're still the same after these last couple of years). So let's have more details and I'll see what I can find out. Thanks!ohh it happens when I have forgotten elixirs or the 66 platinum elixir from the store .... they somehow get op if I get them

Cinco
06-27-2019, 02:29 PM
ohh it happens when I have forgotten elixirs or the 66 platinum elixir from the store .... they somehow get op if I get them

Okay - so I just ran Hospital with my Level 38 and the 66 Plat Elixir and everything went as expected (I shredded the goblins with no problem and they could do almost nothing to me).
In order for me to help I'm going to need details about your characters, equipment, elixirs, pets, etc. - otherwise I'm going to chalk this up to miscommunication. Thanks!

Smokianlord
06-27-2019, 02:35 PM
Mhmm I was using Ravagers , Nefaris , Elder shadow , Elder Moon , Withering ( all forged gold loot ) and green gimp set

Character lvl 51

Pet Djinn Pet of fortune

All I was using forbidden damage elixir

maybe try with this build... it got something to do with it
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190627/0d9412fec654ebec81ac5665255b5783.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190627/737faf01123283bb9f7b8240e4201bdc.jpg

Smokianlord
06-27-2019, 02:55 PM
Okay - so I just ran Hospital with my Level 38 and the 66 Plat Elixir and everything went as expected (I shredded the goblins with no problem and they could do almost nothing to me).
In order for me to help I'm going to need details about your characters, equipment, elixirs, pets, etc. - otherwise I'm going to chalk this up to miscommunication. Thanks!I found out the exact reason of this ... the blue coloured one gets the elixir effect or any effect from player ... that's why it gets op ... herehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190627/d8a3edd174ed62d8c565eaa2a6824be4.jpg

ok so uploaded the video on YouTube and here is the link!

https://youtu.be/Al5PU0gLj00

hope you will see it and help us thanks!

Phosgore
06-27-2019, 04:13 PM
I found out the exact reason of this ... the blue coloured one gets the elixir effect or any effect from player ... that's why it gets op ... here

ok so uploaded the video on YouTube and here is the link!

https://youtu.be/Al5PU0gLj00

hope you will see it and help us thanks!

I was also using the gems blue effect, Horror, Evil and Agony, it may be something related to these same gems. But my gems are totally Slot-Damage, just know that my HP instantly disappeared, not even the auto pack could save. http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/fun/s0227.gif