PDA

View Full Version : When can i expect next event "lb badge"?/ Small time lb discussion

Statsonly
06-21-2019, 07:00 AM
Only had one event badge so far, would have been nice if one was in swamp temple solo but im thankful for my title/banner. Would love to be able to get a shot at a nice event badge, 5-7 people will own every time badge so that's a waste of time. I also think the amount of timed maps one can do should be capped, letting other people get a chance at those wonderful rewards. Feels like no 5-7 people should own every timed map in game. Thoughts? Atleast let them take 5 per team which is one zone or 1 in each map. Will see a lot of activity knowing others have a chance to get lb badges.

Idly
06-21-2019, 07:40 AM
Probably first to 76 badge in expansion unless goblin has a badge.

Regarding speed runners, I respectfully disagree. They spent the golds, learnt the pulls etc etc. I do however think that op awakens should be available at all times/ or a lot more regularly because once a year is 4 seasons.

Statsonly
06-21-2019, 08:17 AM
Probably first to 76 badge in expansion unless goblin has a badge.

Regarding speed runners, I respectfully disagree. They spent the golds, learnt the pulls etc etc. I do however think that op awakens should be available at all times/ or a lot more regularly because once a year is 4 seasons.

I agree with you, those awakes should be available maybe once every 4 month's for a week only. Would be profit for sts

Switchback
06-21-2019, 09:26 AM
I agree with you, those awakes should be available maybe once every 4 month's for a week only. Would be profit for sts

This would drastically increase the power creep of items. 2x max a year, but would rather it stay 1x a year.

Statsonly
06-21-2019, 11:33 AM
This would drastically increase the power creep of items. 2x max a year, but would rather it stay 1x a year.

1x a year would be fine also, it's ok by me if there's a plat sale so awakes are affordable to everyone with plat or gold

Spheresome
06-21-2019, 01:32 PM
I personally think there should be an awakening event for the special awakens as well as an awakening event for 5-7k awake gem kits at the end of every season. This will help close the immense too large of a gap between the paying and free to play players. Paying players will still have an advantage, but gives free players a little bit more opportunity to get some good awakens.

Spheresome
06-21-2019, 01:34 PM
I personally think that there should be an awakening event for the buffed awakens, and an awakening event for 5-7k awake gem kits, at the end of every season to close the immense too large of a gap between the paying and free to play players. This will also help to reduce the inflation as the prices of the Overpowered awakened items slowly drop as more are introduced into the game. Paying players will still have an advantage over the free to pay players, but the free to play players will be immensely benefited by these.

Idly
06-21-2019, 02:32 PM

In the interest of fairness and impartiality it should be once per season. Everyone should have an opportunity to gain the best items/awakes each season.

Lots of players frequently complain about timed run lb's and are more than willing to throw lots of gold/plat at speed/dmg gears in order to rank on said lb's... Problem is there's been no opportunity for almost 12 months which is a long time in game.

Go look at the timed lb's. Almost every map is dominated by 2-3 teams. Nothing at all against these players, infact I think they'd be very hard to beat, op awakens or not, there is no substitute for experience. Still, in my opinion, everyone should have the option to try if they wish.

Yeh
06-21-2019, 02:53 PM
There is still opportunity now on some maps. Several lower maps can easily be beaten with the right “sneak” and decent speed. And some Upper maps like underhul could be beaten with a team that knows what they are doing and decent gear. Even timekeepers crypt I did with my warrior sleepy not using very good awakes and my rogues belt, speed set, and artifact. Anyways if it makes y’all feel any better, I don’t think I will be running anymore. Good luck all and have fun

Ryvz
06-21-2019, 10:17 PM
Well to me its always a little bit of an issue when these things arise, given that i'v personally spent over 300m fine tuning my timed runs gear over the years, to where it is now, given that my sole enjoyment in the game is timed runs,working out strategies and what not. I do agree that enhanced awakenings was something that should have been brought out a few more times in the past year. To allow others at having a shot at higher spec awakened gear. I myself had zero luck with awakenings, but ended up spending a fortune buying awakend gear just to keep up. Time runs are quite easy and quite doable. It just takes some spending, having the right team and people who are motivated to grind. Gear matters yes. But not always! So whilst i agree that others should be allowed access to better awakened gear,via enhanced awakenings. I disagree with changing how maps work or how the lb works, as lots of people have put in the time/Effort/gold over the years, working on being better at what they love best. Sad to see ya go Yeh :<

Gufugufutwo
06-22-2019, 05:08 PM
Only had one event badge so far, would have been nice if one was in swamp temple solo but im thankful for my title/banner. Would love to be able to get a shot at a nice event badge, 5-7 people will own every time badge so that's a waste of time. I also think the amount of timed maps one can do should be capped, letting other people get a chance at those wonderful rewards. Feels like no 5-7 people should own every timed map in game. Thoughts? Atleast let them take 5 per team which is one zone or 1 in each map. Will see a lot of activity knowing others have a chance to get lb badges.

That’s unfair, unless u put the time and gold buying op speed awakes (very rare and very expensive) (learning runs too) u shouldn’t just be able to make other people unable to get records. For swamp lb only a handful of ppl had op gear, so we should cap them to only x amount of records? Doesn’t seem fair.. if u want lb u gotta work for it and buy/awake the gears and learn the runs and get the teams