PDA

View Full Version : just tell the truth, devs...

schrodinger's cat
06-21-2019, 07:42 AM
For people like me who try incosolably to win against rogues in pvp and put a lot of effort into this game to do so we deserve an official response to end the false hope. Is pvp balanced?

Iron.Emma
06-21-2019, 07:44 AM
For people like me who try incosolably to win against rogues in pvp and put a lot of effort into this game to do so we deserve an official response to end the false hope. Is pvp balanced?I am not a dev but i would love to answer.

A person must be skilled, let it be a mage , a rogue , a warrior

My question to you is , have you ever pvped sir?

Its on basis of every level that you can see all classes are Op. You must have different sets like vs set , clash set and you are good to go. Enter the pvp and you may see best tanks , mages who can beat rogues.

So yes , pvp is balanced.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Idly
06-21-2019, 07:47 AM
Clearly its unbalanced, don't need a Dev to confirm that sir.

if there's a mage in PvP and no dev can see him, would they choose to believe the mage is op or squishy?

schrodinger's cat
06-21-2019, 07:59 AM
I am not a dev but i would love to answer.

PvP is very balanced . Its on basis of every level that you can see all classes are Op. You must have different sets like vs set , clash set and you are good to go. Enter the pvp and you may see best tanks , mages who can beat rogues.

Lol ofc ud love to answer ur over zealous answer clearly supports my theory that ur a rogue and biased to ur own self interests. I pvp a lot and all my gear is the best possible excluding a few awakenings that need to be tweaked and most my jewels are +8 and +9. Im open to the possibility that the rogues im being crushed by have perfect awakes and all perfect jewels, but im almost 100% sure thats not the case.

@Idly... bang a gong thats the existentialism i need answered

Iron.Emma
06-21-2019, 08:01 AM
Lol ofc ud love to answer ur over zealous answer clearly supports my theory that ur a rogue and biased to ur own self interests. I pvp a lot and all my gear is the best possible excluding a few awakenings that need to be tweaked and most my jewels are +8 and +9. Im open to the possibility that the rogues im being crushed by have perfect awakes and all perfect jewels, but im almost 100% sure thats not the case.

@Idly... bang a gong thats the existentialism i need answeredThere are different levels where different people rule in vs. But if its clash , all classes are precious. Whats the level you pvp at?

schrodinger's cat
06-21-2019, 08:02 AM
There are different levels where different people rule in vs. But if its clash , all classes are precious. Whats the level you pvp at?

Level 7, level 41 and 63 are all dominated by rogues.

Idly
06-21-2019, 08:07 AM
There are different levels where different people rule in vs. But if its clash , all classes are precious. Whats the level you pvp at?

Which class team beats 4x aegis tanks? :D

PatD
06-21-2019, 08:14 AM
I am a war and not the best in PVP for sure but i manage to kill all class and i also can get kill by all class, but now with that new armor it may bring even more balance between class, so asking this question now is a bit too early, in one week or two it will be more obvious if that new armor have help or not to balance PVP, Well this is the opinion of a PVP nab

Spooked
06-21-2019, 08:21 AM
I dont pvp anymore, but i used to. And all i know is gears arent gonna carry you to victory. Maybe you're not skilled enough yet.
Everything demands a skill base and if you don't know how to play your cards (skills in this matter) then you will indeed be dominated by a rogue hopping by.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

schrodinger's cat
06-21-2019, 09:14 AM
I am a war and not the best in PVP for sure but i manage to kill all class and i also can get kill by all class, but now with that new armor it may bring even more balance between class, so asking this question now is a bit too early, in one week or two it will be more obvious if that new armor have help or not to balance PVP, Well this is the opinion of a PVP nab

@ Patd ..The new armor ur referring to would only effect me if im in the level bracket that uses it.

@ Spooked ..I can usually recognize when someones skilled and when someones over powered. Ill try to beat someone whos skilled and seek those players because thats the point of pvp. But usually thats not the case. Pvp has become a case of over powered rogues who can only kill each other.

Shocan
06-21-2019, 11:32 AM
Then don't PvP, or make a rogue. I myself maged at 41 for the longest time, and rogues were food tbh. I'm off and on tanking at 63 and I watch mages kill rogues all the time cause the mages with the skills that pay their bills don't ever take a hit, especially in a clash where all I have to do is block a few times and the enemy rogue has died from a mage. It's a little harder for tanks to take kills at 63 but they still come. There's enough of a balance in clashes, in a 1v1 it's a little different, but it's not impossible, I see skilled mages kill "OP" rogues in ctf a bunch, it is possible, and Ebon tanks are... Doing fine xD Asking the devs to answer however isn't going to get you what you want, not even Rem does PvP :P Thanks for the useless complaint! Have a good one

Perceval
06-21-2019, 11:46 AM
Rogue's are the least of your concern.

Ebon armor and ebon aegis are two good reasons to forget pvp even exists in this game.

arcanefid
06-21-2019, 11:56 AM
I think STS is now aware of what's happening with class balance in both PvE and PvP. They'll be doing some changes to characters and items so I think we can expect things to change a bit starting from the new expansion.

Last post in this thread for reference: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?454035-Calling-all-mages-it%92s-time-to-raise-our-pitchforks-and-light-our-torches-RISE-UP!!/page2

schrodinger's cat
06-21-2019, 06:34 PM
Then don't PvP, or make a rogue. I myself maged at 41 for the longest time, and rogues were food tbh. I'm off and on tanking at 63 and I watch mages kill rogues all the time cause the mages with the skills that pay their bills don't ever take a hit, especially in a clash where all I have to do is block a few times and the enemy rogue has died from a mage. It's a little harder for tanks to take kills at 63 but they still come. There's enough of a balance in clashes, in a 1v1 it's a little different, but it's not impossible, I see skilled mages kill "OP" rogues in ctf a bunch, it is possible, and Ebon tanks are... Doing fine xD Asking the devs to answer however isn't going to get you what you want, not even Rem does PvP :P Thanks for the useless complaint! Have a good one

You pvped? Past tense. Im probably one of the mages in 63 ur referring to btw

GoodTraitor
06-22-2019, 12:19 AM
I am not a dev but i would love to answer.

PvP is very balanced . Its on basis of every level that you can see all classes are Op. You must have different sets like vs set , clash set and you are good to go. Enter the pvp and you may see best tanks , mages who can beat rogues.

Sent from my Le X507 using TapatalkHuuuuuuuuh since when was pvp balanced lmao

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

schrodinger's cat
06-22-2019, 04:15 AM
I think STS is now aware of what's happening with class balance in both PvE and PvP. They'll be doing some changes to characters and items so I think we can expect things to change a bit starting from the new expansion.

Last post in this thread for reference: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?454035-Calling-all-mages-it%92s-time-to-raise-our-pitchforks-and-light-our-torches-RISE-UP!!/page2

Changing a level 71 arcane mage weapon doesnt help me. But by changing it the devs have admitted their fault in the origional concept of the ebon weapon, but in all likelihood it will make little or no differnece in pvp. The problem isnt mage items.. the obvious problem is that rogue stats and armor are too high.

Cinco
06-22-2019, 07:56 AM
On the subject of dueling: truly balanced 1vs1 requires both parties use the same class at same level with the same gear. Otherwise due to class roles (which are fundamentally designed to support each other in PvE with different abilities stats and weaknesses) you have inherent imbalance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-22-2019, 08:53 AM
On the subject of dueling: truly balanced 1vs1 requires both parties use the same class at same level with the same gear. Otherwise due to class roles (which are fundamentally designed to support each other in PvE with different abilities stats and weaknesses) you have inherent imbalance.

It's true that there will always be some imbalance. We can sort of see it as a triangle where Mage beats Warrior, Warrior beats Rogue, and Rogue beats Mage, but what we see now is nothing like that. Rogues don't have a notable weakness, while Warriors and Mages don't have any notable strength and mostly rely on their item's procs to be useful. Can we expect to see this change in the new cap? Like, making Mages and Warriors useful regardless of what weapon they are using?

By the way, I have made a thread about changing Rallying Cry skill into one that pulls enemies like Terror Blade, I'm not sure if anyone has ever checked that since it didn't get any replies, but I think in order to fix things some completely new skills are needed.

Edit: Thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?439073-Suggestion-A-New-Skill-for-Warrior-Class
I'm not saying it should be exactly *that* change, but I'd say some changes as big as these may be better than just adjusting numbers of already existing skills.

Shocan
06-22-2019, 12:27 PM
It's true that there will always be some imbalance. We can sort of see it as a triangle where Mage beats Warrior, Warrior beats Rogue, and Rogue beats Mage, but what we see now is nothing like that. Rogues don't have a notable weakness, while Warriors and Mages don't have any notable strength and mostly rely on their item's procs to be useful. Can we expect to see this change in the new cap? Like, making Mages and Warriors useful regardless of what weapon they are using?

By the way, I have made a thread about changing Rallying Cry skill into one that pulls enemies like Terror Blade, I'm not sure if anyone has ever checked that since it didn't get any replies, but I think in order to fix things some completely new skills are needed.

Edit: Thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?439073-Suggestion-A-New-Skill-for-Warrior-Class
I'm not saying it should be exactly *that* change, but I'd say some changes as big as these may be better than just adjusting numbers of already existing skills.
It has been stated next cap there will be a change especially concerning mages

Shocan
06-22-2019, 12:29 PM
You pvped? Past tense. Im probably one of the mages in 63 ur referring to btw
No, I said pvped 41, I said I'm pvping off and on 63, that's present tense. And I do very much doubt it

arcanefid
06-22-2019, 01:42 PM
It has been stated next cap there will be a change especially concerning mages

Yes, I posted the link to that thread in my previous post actually. But it would still be nice to know what kind of changes we can expect? If they're going to be just some buffs and nerfs on current skills then I am definitely not excited, and not expecting things to get better.

Shocan
06-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Yes, I posted the link to that thread in my previous post actually. But it would still be nice to know what kind of changes we can expect? If they're going to be just some buffs and nerfs on current skills then I am definitely not excited, and not expecting things to get better.
It's not sneak peak time, were it we would know perhaps. It is however not, and had they wanted to disclose said information they would've on first mention of it ^^

Cinco
06-22-2019, 01:59 PM
There will be changes but they’re not going to fundamentally change the fact that 1:1 PvP with interdependent classes with different roles is inherently imbalanced. To be clear: I favor team based PvP and our FFA rules as they serve the basic design concept for each class. Furthermore I accept all responsibility for allowing a flawed 1:1 system to exist in AL that invites imbalanced fights between classes that have entirely different characteristics.

TLDR - Mages should duel other Mages.

schrodinger's cat
06-22-2019, 03:42 PM

Lets conduct an experiment.. take a mage and a rogue. Simultaneously Rogue charges aim shot or shadow piercer, either one, and mage charges shield. What will happen? ...mage will get hit before his shield activates. This is just one example of imbalance.

@arcanefid ..i agree with u there will always be imbalace but some of the differences in skills usefullness are night and day. Have u tried outrunning a rogue even if u have a speed set and she doesnt? Its Impossible. Rogues dont even need speed sets.

@shocan.. doubt what? u have no idea who i am and ur trash talking me here because ur weak.

Cinco
06-22-2019, 03:56 PM
Lets conduct an experiment.. take a mage and a rogue. Simultaneously Rogue charges aim shot or shadow piercer, either one, and mage charges shield. What will happen? ...mage will get hit before his shield activates. This is just one example of imbalance.

@arcanefid ..i agree with u there will always be imbalace but some of the differences in skills usefullness are night and day. Have u tried outrunning a rogue even if u have a speed set and she doesnt? Its Impossible. Rogues dont even need speed sets.

@shocan.. doubt what? u have no idea who i am and ur trash talking me here because ur weak.

So you miss the point of everything I said. Please reread. :-)

Willl
06-22-2019, 04:21 PM
There will be changes but they’re not going to fundamentally change the fact that 1:1 PvP with interdependent classes with different roles is inherently imbalanced. To be clear: I favor team based PvP and our FFA rules as they serve the basic design concept for each class. Furthermore I accept all responsibility for allowing a flawed 1:1 system to exist in AL that invites imbalanced fights between classes that have entirely different characteristics.

You are right, the problem is that in the past (41, 46 cap mainly) all classes could duel and have balanced fight eachother even between classes. As an old player I would like to have again that conditions, that s what many other players support. Also a revive of FFA would be much appreciated, cause actually its desert map

schrodinger's cat
06-22-2019, 04:23 PM
What happened to my post? I had a very valid point about the imbalance between mage and rogue and explained very clrealy that if a mage and rogue both charged and activated their skills simultaneously a mages shield doesnt activate before the rogue strikes him. I also pointed out that even without a speed set a rogue can catch someone who has a speed set.

@ Cinco...i got the point u basically stated: pvp is imbalanced. I got that and now that uve stated it we can put the debate to rest.. we have the proof. Ty.

Browdy666
06-22-2019, 04:27 PM

Cinco, could you tell me if you favor team based pvp then why warrior has little advantage there? Let me explain it: we have 4 pets with aa which looks identical as proc of aegis(bubble animation) and also now we have ebon armor chest with almost the same aura it has just a bigger range of aura circle, but it lasts 3s. So when we are in fight its hard to understand where is proc of ebon aegis, where is aa of bunny, and where is proc of ebon armor. Can you please make it same as mages/rogues 3 spheres? I mean both classes will have the same proc animation. 3 flying purple orbs.

Willl
06-22-2019, 04:27 PM

Also as long as you support PVP team please give a tought about make class restriction in every pvp map for example 1 war 2 rogues 1 mage and when slots re filled match starts (or just open map but system who does not make any class join the map where it reached the class limits). Something like this would make, at least in team form, balanced matches.

Cinco
06-22-2019, 04:45 PM
What happened to my post? I had a very valid point about the imbalance between mage and rogue and explained very clrealy that if a mage and rogue both charged and activated their skills simultaneously a mages shield doesnt activate before the rogue strikes him. I also pointed out that even without a speed set a rogue can catch someone who has a speed set.

@ Cinco...i got the point u basically stated: pvp is imbalanced. I got that and now that uve stated it we can put the debate to rest.. we have the proof. Ty.

Not quite. I’m saying: Play FFA for balance or Duel with same class and same gear for balance.

I’ll enforce this with class restrictions if that’s somehow become necessary but the point of dueling was just for “fun,” and not as some elaborate rock-paper-scissors system that you’d find in a strictly PvP game.

Best wishes to you all :-)

schrodinger's cat
06-22-2019, 05:03 PM
Not quite. I’m saying: Play FFA for balance or Duel with same class and same gear for balance.

I’ll enforce this with class restrictions if that’s somehow become necessary but the point of dueling was just for “fun,” and not as some elaborate rock-paper-scissors system that you’d find in a strictly PvP game.

100s of millions in gear and countless hours farming for it...was it all worth it? *Smh*

Cinco
06-22-2019, 05:06 PM
100s of millions in gear and countless hours farming for it...was it all worth it? *Smh*

Yes. It most certainly is.

Smh.

arcanefid
06-22-2019, 05:20 PM
It's not sneak peak time, were it we would know perhaps. It is however not, and had they wanted to disclose said information they would've on first mention of it ^^

I'm not asking devs to show us the new expansion or whatever, the issue of class balance is something we have been dealing with for years. If you look around forums you can see that many of us are coming up with ideas and suggestions and everything else we can do to help the devs with class balance, and I don't think we have to wait for the expansion sneak peaks to see what they're doing about it. What if it doesn't work? Do we have to wait another expansion?

Personally I'm not the PvP guy, and I agree that duels are not supposed to be balanced if different classes fight each other. But the class imbalance is a very big issue in PvE too, because Rogues are quite simply the best class without any doubt. Rogues can be good in every single map even if they use a legendary weapon, while Mages and Tanks have to wait until you guys make a weapon that has a strange proc and hope it's somehow useful enough to be worth replacing an average Rogue in the party.

You mentioned one class having weaknesses and the other class filling that gap, but Rogues don't really have a weakness. And Mages and Tanks don't have any strength.

If I'm wrong, then I'd love to know what the Warrior's strength is, it would be pretty useful to know.

Spheresome
06-22-2019, 06:38 PM
I'm not asking devs to show us the new expansion or whatever, the issue of class balance is something we have been dealing with for years. If you look around forums you can see that many of us are coming up with ideas and suggestions and everything else we can do to help the devs with class balance, and I don't think we have to wait for the expansion sneak peaks to see what they're doing about it. What if it doesn't work? Do we have to wait another expansion?

Personally I'm not the PvP guy, and I agree that duels are not supposed to be balanced if different classes fight each other. But the class imbalance is a very big issue in PvE too, because Rogues are quite simply the best class without any doubt. Rogues can be good in every single map even if they use a legendary weapon, while Mages and Tanks have to wait until you guys make a weapon that has a strange proc and hope it's somehow useful enough to be worth replacing an average Rogue in the party.

You mentioned one class having weaknesses and the other class filling that gap, but Rogues don't really have a weakness. And Mages and Tanks don't have any strength.

If I'm wrong, then I'd love to know what the Warrior's strength is, it would be pretty useful to know.

Get mage while you are at it @Cinco. Random Proccing does not count as an answer ;-;

schrodinger's cat
06-23-2019, 09:06 PM
All that time and gold and plats and farming...smh... smh. Seriously.

Shocan
06-23-2019, 11:57 PM
Woah man, slow your role, I'm not trash talking you, and any insult was lost in translation, I promise, i merely doubt it was you as ik there are tons of mages and I've only pvped with a few and I don't actively do it, just upon pm to main, and rarely is it now with mages, perhaps I do know you, but I don't know, and I don't doubt your abilities in PvP. I'm not talking trash

Shocan
06-24-2019, 12:04 AM

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. This is an mmo however, there should be many fps games to suit your needs. If you want balance then do ffa/duel same class as cinco said, PvP however is for fun. It's all in good fun. If it doesn't work however we can't do anything. We can offer our advice, yes, but we can't actually do anything. I PvP all the time with friends, and I'm not any good at some levels with some classes, but we get good laughs and we enjoy the game the way it is. Maybe something new will come to tip the scales more towards the mages, or the tanks at lower levels, but not even that will make it fun, only you can do that for yourself.

Switchback
06-24-2019, 01:14 AM
@Cinco - Thanks for being so straightforward, but i got a newb question.

Have you ever tested increasing the mages *Crit Hit Damage*? Specifically i mean the upgrade tick for the Lightning skill(cant remember the name off hand, sorry.). It increases Crit Damage by 66%, but to give mages more killing ability, couldn't increasing this ease the pain?

Thanks.

arcanefid
06-24-2019, 02:41 AM
If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. This is an mmo however, there should be many fps games to suit your needs. If you want balance then do ffa/duel same class as cinco said, PvP however is for fun. It's all in good fun. If it doesn't work however we can't do anything. We can offer our advice, yes, but we can't actually do anything. I PvP all the time with friends, and I'm not any good at some levels with some classes, but we get good laughs and we enjoy the game the way it is. Maybe something new will come to tip the scales more towards the mages, or the tanks at lower levels, but not even that will make it fun, only you can do that for yourself.

I wasn’t talking about PvP balance, but whatever.

schrodinger's cat
06-24-2019, 06:13 AM
Woah man, slow your role, I'm not trash talking you, and any insult was lost in translation, I promise, i merely doubt it was you as ik there are tons of mages and I've only pvped with a few and I don't actively do it, just upon pm to main, and rarely is it now with mages, perhaps I do know you, but I don't know, and I don't doubt your abilities in PvP. I'm not talking trash

U've got more cheesy one-liners than a bad movie.

sellall
06-24-2019, 04:01 PM

I can accept that. What I think people are really having a hard time with is that Rogues do not die at 71. Only a rogue can kill another rogue, for the most part. In TDM, out of 20 kills, 17 of those kills are from a rogue, 2 from a mage and 1 from a tank. That's not balance.

Further, a pro mage with maxed out gear, should not lose to a beginner rogue with, for example, a horse pet but that's not the case in 1v1.

Tanks vs mages is a stale mate. Nobody dies. This is not fun either

There was always slight imbalance in previous seasons, but this is so far off from balanced that nobody plays PVP anymore. We can't deny it anymore that pvp is dead

schrodinger's cat
06-24-2019, 10:13 PM
I can accept that. What I think people are really having a hard time with is that Rogues do not die at 71. Only a rogue can kill another rogue, for the most part. In TDM, out of 20 kills, 17 of those kills are from a rogue, 2 from a mage and 1 from a tank. That's not balance.

Further, a pro mage with maxed out gear, should not lose to a beginner rogue with, for example, a horse pet but that's not the case in 1v1.

Tanks vs mages is a stale mate. Nobody dies. This is not fun either

There was always slight imbalance in previous seasons, but this is so far off from balanced that nobody plays PVP anymore. We can't deny it anymore that pvp is dead

Not dead. Broken.

shadowronn
06-25-2019, 02:29 AM
You are right, the problem is that in the past (41, 46 cap mainly) all classes could duel and have balanced fight eachother even between classes. As an old player I would like to have again that conditions, that s what many other players support. Also a revive of FFA would be much appreciated, cause actually its desert map

''Revive''? I quit the game so I just wanted to know whether it was ever an active map?

Hexame
06-25-2019, 06:48 AM
Theres always little skills you can utlize and beat Rogues with as a Sorcerer.

The Shadowlurk AA + 3 Skills Method:
https://youtu.be/7XDqjWVHnG0

https://youtu.be/x3Ab0Qz_tjA

The Shady and Surge Pools Method:
https://youtu.be/uOpF7yY7iaI
Theres tons of skills used during those times that helped a lot for imbalance class that we found little ways to beat the other classes during Lv41-Lv63 times.

I'll have to level up my Sorcerer
character and catch up to Lv71 and try out Rogue vs Mage in Duel in Lv71 areas.
I can try to help you out but have to get to Level 71 first with a busy schedule!

schrodinger's cat
06-25-2019, 09:21 AM
Theres always little skills you can utlize and beat Rogues with as a Sorcerer.

The Shadowlurk AA + 3 Skills Method:
https://youtu.be/7XDqjWVHnG0

https://youtu.be/x3Ab0Qz_tjA

The Shady and Surge Pools Method:
https://youtu.be/uOpF7yY7iaI
Theres tons of skills used during those times that helped a lot for imbalance class that we found little ways to beat the other classes during Lv41-Lv63 times.

I'll have to level up my Sorcerer
character and catch up to Lv71 and try out Rogue vs Mage in Duel in Lv71 areas.
I can try to help you out but have to get to Level 71 first with a busy schedule!

The level 63 bracket rogues i saw in ur video have 3k armor. The same rogues today have 7k armor, 80+ crit and 3k damage.

Hexame
06-25-2019, 10:49 AM
I can manage with that lol but I'll just need to get my Sorcerer to lv71

Perceval
06-25-2019, 10:54 AM
This is about AL pvp right? Because I enter AL pvp and nobody is ever there so where does anyone draw their conclusions?

sellall
06-25-2019, 01:09 PM

I think you should level up your mage to 71 and let us know how it goes

schrodinger's cat
06-25-2019, 02:29 PM

Maybe i wasnt clear. The rogues who have 7k armor, 80+ crit, and 3k damage are level 63. Not need to go to 71 to try finding them.

Stephencobear
06-25-2019, 07:11 PM
If mages are only supposed to duel other mages- why are there pvp apps?

Hexame
06-25-2019, 10:50 PM
I see! I'll try to work on it during the weekends to help you out

kitx19
06-26-2019, 02:32 AM
For people like me who try incosolably to win against rogues in pvp and put a lot of effort into this game to do so we deserve an official response to end the false hope. Is pvp balanced?I'm not interested in topic but I like your name. Nice to see you alive Schrodinger's kitty. Waitttttttt!!!! Alive or dead? It's hard to tell o.O https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190626/d900de05865d0e7e0180e5e5bf4e7697.jpg

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Switchback
06-26-2019, 02:47 AM
This is a prime example of why you dont put all your eggs in one basket.

What in not getting(and a few here aren't either) is why in a PvE focused game, which is based on the Trinity classes, the support class seems to want to be the DPS class.

If you want kills, and its so easy for a undergeared Rog to get them, why dont you make a Rog? Its only your fault for solely focusing on 1 class.

Whats so hard to understand about what Cinco said? He was very straight-forward, and took responsibility for imbalance.

I suggest not takin PvP so seriously. Honestly, this is a farming game , to take PvP so seriously is only the players fault. You make your own decisions, stop blaming sts because your hopes and dreams didnt work out.

Might as well shut this thread down. All it is now is a complaining thread, there is no feedback on ways to alter the meta..

schrodinger's cat
06-26-2019, 05:37 AM

What in not getting(and a few here aren't either) is why in a PvE focused game, which is based on the Trinity classes, the support class seems to want to be the DPS class.

If you want kills, and its so easy for a undergeared Rog to get them, why dont you make a Rog? Its only your fault for solely focusing on 1 class.

Whats so hard to understand about what Cinco said? He was very straight-forward, and took responsibility for imbalance.

I suggest not takin PvP so seriously. Honestly, this is a farming game , to take PvP so seriously is only the players fault. You make your own decisions, stop blaming sts because your hopes and dreams didnt work out.

Might as well shut this thread down. All it is now is a complaining thread, there is no feedback on ways to alter the meta..

Dude stop crying. whats ur problem?

schrodinger's cat
06-26-2019, 05:58 AM

Everything u said was wrong. It not just a farming game, obviously, or pvp wouldnt exist. keeping up? The way i see it, pvp is the end result of farming. Its a part of the game and to say that it isnt is just a moot point.

@ Hexame.. thanks i'll look for u in there. ill be the mage getting killed by rogues, oh wait thats all mages.
@ kitx19.. it seems the cats out of the bag on this issue.

Switchback
06-26-2019, 06:07 AM
Dude stop crying. whats ur problem?

Stop crying? Pfffft, head your own advice. You created this thread to cry, without offering anything to the argument..zero, nada. Stop taking PvP on a phone game so seriously. Maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to some pixels.

schrodinger's cat
06-26-2019, 06:15 AM
Stop crying? Pfffft, head your own advice. You created this thread to cry, without offering anything to the argument..zero, nada. Stop taking PvP on a phone game so seriously. Maybe you wouldn't be so emotionally attached to some pixels.

Ur not making any sense.

Cinco
06-26-2019, 07:45 AM
Ur not making any sense.

Ur thread is closed.