PDA

View Full Version : Warning/Countdown closure for deep marsh, northal, cryo

jazzbloonist
06-21-2019, 09:13 AM
Devs, plz do return the system warning for portals/boss closures at those 2hr, 1hr, 30min, 10min, 5min, 1min countdowns. So at least we can better plan lix to use or not to use, and our farming schedules.

It will also help with those who just logged in after hours and hours and not knowing if those portals/bosses are up, or how long more they are up for.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
06-21-2019, 02:10 PM
It'd be more helpful for everybody if they add countdown timers directly in world map:

Please add some countdown timers in world map for limited time bosses (Northal, Cryostar, Deep Marsh, Brood Dragon etc.) indicating the remaining time that they are available to fight. Like this:

Futumsh
06-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Devs, plz do return the system warning for portals/boss closures at those 2hr, 1hr, 30min, 10min, 5min, 1min countdowns. So at least we can better plan lix to use or not to use, and our farming schedules.

It will also help with those who just logged in after hours and hours and not knowing if those portals/bosses are up, or how long more they are up for.

They're still present, just there appears to be a bug with them not happening when that content is active already when the server starts up.

jazzbloonist
06-22-2019, 01:47 AM
They're still present, just there appears to be a bug with them not happening when that content is active already when the server starts up.So the bug will be fixed? Its quite annoying when i get booted off deep marsh map when the portal closes basically without notice :(

Futumsh
06-25-2019, 04:08 PM
So the bug will be fixed? Its quite annoying when i get booted off deep marsh map when the portal closes basically without notice :(

It should be fixed in the next update.

jeabahty
06-26-2019, 07:12 AM
It'd be more helpful for everybody if they add countdown timers directly in world map:

+1. More convenient and very useful. Would much rather have this over the announcements, if the devs have to choose one.

Futumsh
06-26-2019, 04:54 PM
Remaining time on the world map is coming in the next app update.

Fyrce
06-26-2019, 05:35 PM
World map would be so much better than announcing. Nice!

Ebereasider
07-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Remaining time on the world map is coming in the next app update.

Still not seeing it, when is it coming? Version 2.4.5 or 2.5.0?

Futumsh
07-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Still not seeing it, when is it coming? Version 2.4.5 or 2.5.0?

The 2.4.6 clients will have support for it, but it can't be enabled until after the old versions are no longer supported, so likely mid-late next week.