View Full Version : Joystick bugged when 2nd finger input is detected.

Jairus980
06-21-2019, 08:34 PM
Explain word is difficult so I recorded a video.
This bug is applied on all maps

I tried restarting the game and device, bug still present.
My device is pocophone F1

https://youtu.be/XR5hKDnwHoE

Alfabeast
06-21-2019, 08:40 PM
Explain word is difficult so I recorded a video.
This bug is applied on all maps

I tried restarting the game and device, bug still present.
My device is pocophone F1

https://youtu.be/XR5hKDnwHoESame issue on Lg

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

joelsunilx
06-21-2019, 11:25 PM
Im facing same issue on poco f1 but working fine on ipad

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-24-2019, 12:53 PM
What android version, for those with this problem? I haven't been able to reproduce this on the first few android devices I've tried.

Also, based on the video, it looks like you just start moving with the joystick, and then any second touch switches the joystick to the direction of the new touch, correct? For those with the problem it happens every time?

Futumsh
06-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Also, can people with this problem try this - other apps are reporting similar issues for the poco f1:

Settings -> Additional settings -> Button and Gesture shortcuts -> Take screenshot
Set to 'None'.
Reboot device
See if the problem goes away.

Jairus980
06-24-2019, 05:51 PM
What android version, for those with this problem? I haven't been able to reproduce this on the first few android devices I've tried.

Also, based on the video, it looks like you just start moving with the joystick, and then any second touch switches the joystick to the direction of the new touch, correct? For those with the problem it happens every time?

Yes correct. I use Android 9.0
The problem happen very rare. I try to reproduce the issue but doesn't work. It totally happen at random

Also, can people with this problem try this - other apps are reporting similar issues for the poco f1:

Settings -> Additional settings -> Button and Gesture shortcuts -> Take screenshot
Set to 'None'.
Reboot device
See if the problem goes away.

My device setting doesn't have this feature. I re-install the game and restart the device and there's no issue.

Futumsh
06-24-2019, 07:02 PM
I finally figured out a way to reproduce this problem - it should be fixed in the next app update. Please let me know if you see it again (or other multitouch related issues) once you get the 2.4.5 app update.

schrodinger's cat
06-26-2019, 07:36 AM
I finally figured out a way to reproduce this problem - it should be fixed in the next app update. Please let me know if you see it again (or other multitouch related issues) once you get the 2.4.5 app update.

Seriously? Thanks gawd! Ive been reporting this bug to u for a long time. I hope it works!