PDA

View Full Version : I have a question :concern:

Ngcc
06-24-2019, 04:10 AM
Thanks!!!!!!!

Statsonly
06-24-2019, 05:54 AM
I have a question, I returned to play recently I wonder why now, the items that the top leaderboard earn, as (unique vanitys) are Untradeable? in 2018,2017 its a tradeable why did you remove the only way to try to purchase such items?
Upcoming events like, winter, hallowen and others, will be tradeable? Does anyone know how to respond?

Wrong section my friend but it's a sense of "accomplishment" behind this new system. You can't just buy the leaderboard banners, backpacks and sets. You must earn it and no further leaderboard items will be tradable, if you do not earn then u can't have it. Onr event are an exception such as egg event where you can buy points but still, you cannot directly buy or have any leaderboard items you did not put in the hard work and dedication to earn.

Statsonly
06-24-2019, 05:59 AM
Forgot one important part *insert drumroll*, NO TIES! absolutely no ties. Which makes leaderboard a battle for the ages and a fight like no other. Either you have time, platinum, lots of gold, a solid plan and a great team. If by some reason you have all the leaderboard is yours, if you need a better explaination pm me here or game.

#ESGX

tnxs
06-24-2019, 06:19 AM
As they said. If u want the LB items. Then get it. Get it buy runner the LB..

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

tnxs
06-24-2019, 06:21 AM
By* not buy.. Typo error sorry..

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

Ngcc
06-24-2019, 07:09 AM
IM DONT LIKE THIS DECISION, BUT OK IM A PLAYER, No problem np

Statsonly
06-24-2019, 07:40 AM
IM DONT LIKE THIS DECISION, BUT OK IM A PLAYER, No problem np

It took a while to get use to but it makes the rare items "rare"