PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Ngcc
06-24-2019, 04:13 AM
I have a question, I returned to play recently I wonder why now, the items that the top leaderboard earn, as (unique vanitys) are Untradeable? in 2018,2017 its a tradeable why did you remove the only way to try to purchase such items?
Upcoming events like, winter, hallowen and others, will be tradeable? Does anyone know how to respond?

spctmstds
06-24-2019, 06:19 AM
I have a question, I returned to play recently I wonder why now, the items that the top leaderboard earn, as (unique vanitys) are Untradeable? in 2018,2017 its a tradeable why did you remove the only way to try to purchase such items?
Upcoming events like, winter, hallowen and others, will be tradeable? Does anyone know how to respond?The response I heard to this question was that, having tradable leaderboard vanities removes the authenticity of the player who actually made it to the top and got the reward. Having it untradable makes the lb where it is supposed to be; the one who reached lb for it.

This divides the community (I think) as hoarders won't get a chance at buying and stocking em until prices get all time high, like all the other lb did. And some are happy with the change. Those are my two cents [emoji4]

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Browdy666
06-24-2019, 06:41 AM
Upcoming events like, winter, hallowen and others, will be tradeable? Does anyone know how to respond?

No, not trade able. Its big "stfu" to hoarders and big "you are welcome" to people who really want to be LB(who did Lb especially for wearing it).