PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a graphic designer to design some graphics!

Dragonsalt
06-24-2019, 10:42 AM
Hey community!

My name is Jerry and I’ve been involved with most communities in the legends games for a while. I’ve been a streamer on Twitch under the name “Dragonsalt” for about 2 years. I bring this up because I need some help!

“What are you asking for” you may ask yourself. Well, for the longest time I’ve been using personally drawn (not good) graphics and such for my channel. This includes making my own emotes, banner, profile picture, and description titles. As you can imagine, I really suck at graphic design. That’s why I need someone from any of the legends communities to make some for me!

“How will you pay” you also may ask yourself. I am more than willing to gift you gold in the game of your choosing [except pocket legends because I never played it]. I’m more than willing to discuss prices and stuff with the graphic designer “you”. I’m not very picky and am more than willing to let your creativity flow. Know that if you work with me though I will expect a couple revisions and different ideas for the graphics.

If you have any questions at all feel free to drop them below!

Additionally, you can contact me through discord: Dragonsalt#2140

Dragonsalt
07-03-2019, 11:40 AM
maybe you will address to professionals? not here in the forum

I could, but they usually charge IRL money and I feel as though it might be better to provide someone in the legends community some opportunity to showcase their talent and also earn a good amount of gold for their favorite legends game.

Dragonsalt
07-23-2019, 11:16 AM
Still looking for a graphic designer as of 7/23/19.

Cligerson
04-30-2021, 04:01 AM
I’m right now learning the basic of graphic design. Honestly saying I’m so into it. It’s never late to wake up and try something new. My dad was always saying that a true man is learning his all life. It’s never ends with the school or the university. I’m studying about graphic design cause I’m passionate about templates. I’m working on this website https://crello.com/templates/event-invitation/ (https://crello.com/templates/certificate/) is anyone here doing templates? Maybe we can share with our work. Let me know if there is someone interested.