PDA

View Full Version : Roster Chat Bug

javier995
12-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Well this has been a bug for awhile, probably since SY came about.

It seems to happen to others too, so it's nothing to do with my phone.

Let's break the bug down.

So what is the bug? Every time I try to message some on guild chat, it sends it to the first person on the page instead.

Where does it happen? It only happens on the guild roster, so not that big of a problem just annoying.

Just a little bug I finally got around to report. If there are any further questions about the bug, ask away I'll be sure to do my best on answering them so it can be fixed.

- Javier

SuRfY
12-14-2011, 08:47 PM
I got this as well. I tried to kick someone out of the guild and it kicked the person above her which goes the same when i message people in the guild. LOL.

javier995
12-14-2011, 08:50 PM
I got this as well. I tried to kick someone out of the guild and it kicked the person above her which goes the same when i message people in the guild. LOL.

Are you sure that someone didn't just get on causing you to accidentally remove the wrong person?

SuRfY
12-15-2011, 01:07 AM
Are you sure that someone didn't just get on causing you to accidentally remove the wrong person?

I am very sure. Because I never gave up and tried again. Ended up kicking another innocent person. LOL

javier995
12-15-2011, 02:24 AM
I am very sure. Because I never gave up and tried again. Ended up kicking another innocent person. LOL

That cracked me up lol. Well that is another bug that ties itself here! Two bugs with one thread ftw!