PDA

View Full Version : need help

Xavrod
12-14-2011, 08:20 PM
I think i need a little help in pvp because i have 1 kill 11 deaths :/ . Im a commando. Can someone gives me builds??

Anishavie
12-14-2011, 08:32 PM
the important thing is to get the best armor and weapons

a full titan tech set and a nova blaster and a blackstar shield will do

then you will be pretty much invincible
and max out increase mass

BodMaster
12-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Here's a pretty well worked out build, but as above said make sure you acquire the best gear first.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44950-Commando-PvP-Build-(Level-36)

Kakatoa91
12-15-2011, 02:55 AM
I think i need a little help in pvp because i have 1 kill 11 deaths :/ . Im a commando. Can someone gives me builds??

Also in what lvl range u fight?

Keep in mind that experience and practising/training does help, not only build and gear. And it does come with deaths even for good pvpers.

If u only smash any skills without thoughts u r goin nowhere.

if u can see duel from good players (com here for you), check how they move what skills they use, how they react against diff type of class or situation.

flashbackflip
12-15-2011, 06:11 AM
1/11 is not a score to blame yourself.. Try more, considering advices the guys gave you..

Also - experiment with skills - which one you should deploy first and which last - it all matters

Also, it's about your mood too..

I had days when i was scoring up to 8 frags per ffa game and 1-1 smashing even Commandoes (being Op myself)

And i had days when i was ripped apart even by engies))) so i think it's the Force issue, bro.

U need to be strong in the Force. Practice. And be concentrated

Best luck! Go get 'em!

Garvhoz
12-15-2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah man all you need is: Practice, Awesome armor and, Strong weapons and the rest will flow

Xavrod
12-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Ok thx i hope it will help me