PDA

View Full Version : Over All

Battlelock
12-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Off topic? Really?
So failed engagements, math tests, & unreasonable neighbors is acceptable for STS?
No it isn't but being the crying abused STS user posted it's ok.
Fail.
Read STS rush and this isn't allowed. BUT. ... IT is now. STS blows

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
And let me ask you sir, what was the point of this thread? You knowing that all those stuff are off-topic and such...

EDIT: I just noticed I've been thanked :D. WHO WAS MY FIRST THANK? XD

Silentarrow
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm confused... STS allows threads about off-topic things in the offtopic section... :confused:

Lowlyspy
12-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Im pretty sure everything you just stated have nothing to do with PL and/or SL so they do indeed belong here in the OFF-TOPIC section.

What was the point you were trying to make?

Ayc2000
12-14-2011, 10:00 PM
In case you haven't noticed, but this forum is filled with real people! Not just pl sl drones. Shocking, right? And we have fun on the forums. Lately, I think we haven't had enough off topic discussion. The point of being a member is to have interesting conversations with your fellow players, along with get help from them. Don't take this game so seriously, and don't complain about things you don't have to participate in. Btw, you might want to use sentences with correct punctuation and grammar, it's hard to understand what you are trying to say.
/rantover
Not trying to get flamed or anything, I just have very strong feelings against people who don't like the off topic section :p

Artemis
12-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Off topic? Really?
So failed engagements, math tests, & unreasonable neighbors is acceptable for STS?
Fail.

How bout GTFO the forums if you dont like it? Its OFF TOPIC. Were free to talk about anything. Who the hell made you forum patrol?

Lowlyspy
12-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Off topic? Really?
Fail.

How bout GTFO the forums if you dont like it? Its OFF TOPIC. Were free to talk about anything. Who the hell made you forum patrol?
Was wondering how long that would take. love ya lyric, you're always good for a laugh, especially when it involves a flying chair ^_^

Artemis
12-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Was wondering how long that would take. love ya lyric, you're always good for a laugh, especially when it involves a flying chair ^_^

Next chair thrown is going to be at this kids Face -.-

Lowlyspy
12-14-2011, 11:50 PM
Next chair thrown is going to be at this kids Face -.-
Surely you cant be talking about me, I would never intentionally make you mad (for obvious reasons)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Can we please stop talking about throwing chairs...it even hurts just imagining it

Justg
12-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Wha-huh?