PDA

View Full Version : Few ideas:

WoundedEagle
12-14-2011, 09:18 PM
I ventured, briefly into a new game my friend showed me called, Elemental Knights. The reason I am sharing that with you, is because it displays a few minor but awesome features we could implement into Pocket Legends. Here's a screenie:

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/SL/6cb89b8e.jpg

So, here are a few things I liked about the game play that would be awesome in Pocket Legends:

-Tiny time and Battery icons displayed at the top.

-In-game Snapshot ability.

-Land format. In this game, the land is not completely flat.... everywhere.

-And the minimap that displays enemies. My other idea like that was something like Skyrim, where enemies are displayed at the top:

Thoughts?

-we

adidaman
12-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Long time no talk. And I like most of these ideas, and they shouldn't be too hard to implement

Silentarrow
12-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Nice ideas, doesn't the mini map already show where enemies are though?

WoundedEagle
12-14-2011, 09:24 PM
Nice ideas, doesn't the mini map already show where enemies are though?

Only when you've entered the room. Maybe I am just on the more light side of the Skyrim style hahaha.

Silentarrow
12-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Only when you've entered the room. Maybe I am just on the more light side of the Skyrim style hahaha.

It must be different depending on your mini-map zoom. I can usually see enemies at least 5 seconds before I kill them.

WoundedEagle
12-14-2011, 09:30 PM
It must be different depending on your mini-map zoom. I can usually see enemies at least 5 seconds before I kill them.
Touche.

maneatingtree
12-15-2011, 06:03 AM
Skyrim is tha best (for xbox) and its minimap makes it more intense. But in skyrim i dont look at the minimap i listen to the epic music which tellls u if there is an enemy.

Darkfader
12-15-2011, 08:31 AM
Changing game to land format would need rework for whole game engine, I don't think devs want to do this in near future.
But yeah I like the ideas as well.

javier995
12-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Changing game to land format would need rework for whole game engine, I don't think devs want to do this in near future.
But yeah I like the ideas as well.

Since they're still working on DL, maybe they can implement that into the game. Don't you think or am I wrong?

Darkfader
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Since they're still working on DL, maybe they can implement that into the game. Don't you think or am I wrong?

They are working for game not gameengine itself, not sure about this but mostly i think they haven't done big changes to engine itself for long time.

Skeletonlord
12-15-2011, 11:06 AM
These are awesome suggestions wounded! I'd love to see these in game.

PatsoeGamer
12-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Great ideas wounded! As always.. ;-)

Roc
12-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Yes please for the clock! I always have my cell phone nearby so I don't lose track of time ;)

Elyseon
12-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Wow I especially like the terrain idea, it would really bring the game to life. I think they just want to push more caps rather than increase game quality sadly, although Sam said he was very excited for PL in 2012